Monster High Monster High Roleplay

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 12:16AM
Would you like to Roleplay as your favorite MH Character well now you can you jut have to request it and I will say yes or no all Characters are up for gens except for Abbey because I'm going to RP Her . Anyway Please Join :D

Monster High 4518 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 4518

hampir setahun yang lalu Clawtina said…
Clawtina just entered the gym ready to try out for the fearleeding squad.
hampir setahun yang lalu CuteBlossom123 said…
*DRACULAURA*
"Ok ghoul friend it really hard getting in the Fearleading Squad so good luck!" Draculaura said walking over
"Thanks I won't need luck ice got tricks up my sleeve"! Clawtina replied.
*DRACULAURA*
"Ok... But Cleo knows if people cheat... She does it all the time..."
hampir setahun yang lalu xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Clawd was at the other side of the Gym Shooting Hoops .
Draculaura gazed at Clawd and starring into space so much she didn't know that someone throwed a ball at her and hit her head she was knocked out...
Clawd turned around and seen Draculara on the floor. He rushed over an was calling her name holding her in his arms. " Ula D You Okay ." He asked slightly shaking her to wake her up.
Draculaura's eyes started to open she seen Clawd and hugged while doing that she said "Hi Clawd!"
Clawd's eyebrows knitted in confusion . " You Cool Ula D." he asked her .
Clawtina called Nurse Lezly. Nurse Lezly rushed towards Ula D. "Are you alright chaps"? he asked.
Billy Clawtina's brother ran towards Ula D and the other. He was confused and worried. Billy asked if Ula D was ok. No one answered back. Nurse Lezly was comforting Draculaura and he put an ice pack on her forehead.
Clawd looked worried "Is she going to be alright ." he asked the nurse .
"Well it depends on HOW hard the ball got hit on her head. Also I feel that people are not telling the whole story". "Can you please tell me the whole story"! Nurse Lezly asked in a worried way.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Clawd looked up at her . " Hmm Well all I remember was shooting baskets then I heard a slam and turned around to see Draculara on the ground." he told her .
Nurse Lezly said "I'm a guy Clawd, hello my name is Pete Lezly". (Nurse Lezly was pist off for being called her).
"Sorry ." Clawd said embarrassed . " I panicked My Bad."
"that's alright little man"! Nurse Lezly said with a chuckle.
surprise
Clawd nodded "So What should we do now." he asked pointing at Draculara.
Nurse Lezly said "She has to go home and rest. She must stay home for 3 days max".
Clawd's Face dimmed . " Then I'm going with her ." he told him nodding.
"Do I smell love young man"? "She needs to rest at home with no company just her parents, cause it will get out of hand and that's final. No buts and what's. Good day students I'll be on my way".
Clawd looked heartbroken . " But Sir please her uncle is gone all the time and she needs someone there ." Clawd told him with pleading doggie eyes.
"NO"! Nurse Lezly was ready to thump Clawd one in the stomach.
Clawd slumped "please Can I at least drive her home." he asked .
Nurse Lezly was not buying those doggy eyes Clawd was doing.
"Can I At Least Drive Her Home Nurse ." He asked him.
"Only if your know what your doing". "Anyways why are you so connected to her she's only going to suck your blood out". Nurse Lezly said in an evil way.
Clawtina said with her best baby voice and googly eyes "Can I come too Clawd"... "Pretty please with a cherry on top"!
Clawd looked at the Nurse " No she is not ." he told him " She is a vegan."

Clawd then picked up his keys and turned to Clawtina . " Maybe As long as you don't cause any trouble ."
Clawtina stared at him with a fireball her hand ready to aim at his mouth. "I won't cause trouble if you don't try to get me angry, now let's go". Clawtina said in anger.
Clawd rolled his eyes and nodded picking up Draculara and laying her in the back seat of his car.
They drove to Draculaura's house and opened the door. They took her upstairs to her room and stayed by her side.
Clawd sat in a chair texting on his iCoffin.
Clawtina was talking on her Icoffin to her Great Great Uncle Henry. They were arguing about the weather.
Draculaura woke up and wondered why she was in her house and why Clawd and Clawtina were here aswell.
Clawtina said "you got hit on the head by a ball".
"Oh... How hard did I get hit? My head still hurts..."
(Ok Clawtina your Skullette is up kk)
Clawd shugged "No One Really knows ." he told her " But seeing you got knocked out I'd say pretty hard."
*DRAUCLAURA*
"Ha yea" She said nodding

*VICTORA*
Victora opened the door and seen two werewolves in Draculaura's room.
"Who are you!?!" She said hissing ready to attack "If you don't get out your gonna be dead meat!" She said angryly...
Clawd growled stepping in front of Draculara " No worries Draculara I will protect you ." he said strongly .

( Hey does anyone want to make another Rp with just cannon character that they can go to Gloom beach ?)
(I will!!!)
(okay I will start it It will be called Gloom Beach :D)
(Kk)
"Well Victora I know every move that your going to do even before you do it. So if I was you I would fang off, cause I've got heaps of tricks up my little bitter sleeve". "Understand batsy".
Exclaimed Clawtina in anger and revenge.
*VICTORA*
"Girl you just done a big mistake if you didn't know i'm her sister and I live HERE so if I were YOU I would go away!"
*DRACULAURA*
"Listen to her shes telling the truth..."
Clawd nodded "I don't come here to cause any trouble ." he told her " I just brought her home after her accident."
"Yeah meathead, say that your and ANGEL sent from DOGGY HEAVEN and that your only here to help, but you don't mention my name, or if I'm a threat so then I look like the DEVIL from HELL". "Gosh I feel like I'm invisible".

(Clawtina was ready to stir the pot and make some trouble)...
"I ment we." Clawd spat " I just can't think right today."
mischievous
"Very hard to believe. Your probably full of this deadly chemical called LOVE". "See Clawd your in love with Draculaura". "Oops, did I just say what I think I said. Sorry I think you two and me will be in big big trouble".

(This is time when Victora gets angry, and Victora tells her dad. Also this is when Clawd and Draculaura want to kill Clawtina for what she said)! (>^_^)>/
Clawd growled getting nervously devesive . "Wha-What ." He stutterd " I am not." he scoffed.