My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Canada24 posted on Dec 22, 2012 at 04:12PM
About six or so years ago. I ended doing something crazy to save a girl. Such as pushing her away from a car, and winding up taking the hit myself. A very intense hit.

I spend three in the hospital. Cem back..

Didn't even get a thank you for it.
Yet some other guy who did her a simple favor, earned a kiss on the cheek.

All I got.. News that she changed schools, conviently

What the hell!

My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu fefe2002 said…
it never happened to me
Canada24 commented…
hmmmmm.. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Seanthehedgehog said…
It's wierd how people act sometimes. I'm sorry that happened to you. It never happened to me.
hampir setahun yang lalu NocturnalMirage said…
Yeah, life is ugly, full of morons and retards, it's hard to find good people. Unless you're in the MLP community. That is why I wander in the world of magical technicolor pastell ponies on a daily basis. I'm sorry, that happened to ya.
hampir setahun yang lalu SomeoneButNoone said…
Well I have situation like this (mah Shadow) some girl go acos the street and I saw fast sport blue car (yeaaa moron dont saw the girl... idiot) well I pushed her back on pavement and... car hited me (moron dont even stop to help me >:( ) that girl just call an ambulance... and go... I lying on the fuckin street about half hour (Poland ambulances... pfff...) .. crying from pain... do you now how it hurt when fast sport car hit you... about 1 year ago some moran do somethink like this and he get a kiss from her he been in newspaper as "hero" ... when I think about it I can say only - FUCK YOU WORLD!!! OH and that guy have just broken leg when I have been broken 2 legs and arm and ribs... is demn hurt...
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Canada24 commented…
Fuckin ironic ain't it? hampir setahun yang lalu