My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic Equestria Adventures (MLP RP)

dargox posted on Mar 28, 2013 at 11:25AM
Ok, you fans here's a new Rp where you can make a Oc pony and Adventure around Equestria. So enjoy.

Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!!
2) No killing (I mean this is a kids show)
3) Cannons are first come.
4) Keep language and violence at a Teen rateing.
5) Use you're own character sheet.
6) Finially just have FUN!!!!

Cannon Roles:
Pinkie Pie-(Played by totolove)
Luna-(Played by hikari_hiwatari)
Celestia-(Played by Jordy-Dash)
last edited on Mar 29, 2013 at 05:18PM

My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic 252 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 252

hampir setahun yang lalu dargox said…
(Ok, Here's my pony)

Name: Night Fire
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Pic
Abilities: Flight, Fire Breathing, Fire Bending, and Fire Magic
Job: NightTime Cloud Clearer
Other Info: Night's Mane & Tail turns into a magical flame at will, when he's mad, or during the midnight hours
Bio: Night was born in cloudale like anyother Pegasus along followed by his blind sister, Tear Drop and like many pegasi Night had normal child hood exsep for the fact that he had uqine Power & Abilities for being a pegasus that grows stonger at Midnight as well dose his sister. Now he and sister lives in ponyville while takeing on the job night time cloud clearer.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 (Ok, Here's my pony) Name: Night api, kebakaran Age: 17 (I'm just guessing on this.) Gender: Stallion Rac
hampir setahun yang lalu hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Tear Drop
Race: pegasus
Appearance: pic
Abilities: Flying, invisibility, when she cries it turns to ice, make it snow (most of her abilities involve with water)
Job: sometimes she helps her brother clear the night but it's very rare for her to help him since he's mostly capable of doing it
other info: Night Fire is her older brother
Bio: she's blind but she knows her way around a lot but she gets teased a lot because of her being blind but even if she is she can manage to find her way back home or when she's flying or anything she mostly uses her ears to get her way around but she really wishes she could see
 Name: Tear Drop Age: 7 Gender: filly Race: pegasus Appearance: pic Abilities: Flying, invisibili
Tear outside of school waiting for Night but then she got pushed over by another pony "oww.." she looked up "oops sorry crybaby" they both laughed as Tear sighed and stood up
Night Fire: Lands at the school house to pick up his sister as the end bell starts to ring. "Alright, Tear should be walking out now." He tells his self while he waits in front of the school for his sister to come out.
Tear walked out of the school as she sighed she didn't have a happy look on her face for yet again she didn't have a good day Ms Cheerilie was walking out with her though "look i am positive that the students will start to like you" she said trying to cheer up Tear but she didn't say a word since she knows it's not true
Night walks up to tear saiying. "Hey now, What's got my night helper down?"
"oh she just had one of her days again you know kids calling her crybaby and all" Tear looked up at Night and walked over to him and hugged his leg as she was trying to fight the tears coming out of her eyes
Night hugs her while saying. "It's ok sis, you can tell me the whole story tonight. beside princess luna wants us to visit her after clearing the night skys." he tells tear, trying to her cheer up. "thank you again, Ms Cheerilie for looking out for my sis." He saids to Ms Cheerilie with a smile.
Ms Cheerilie nodded "maybe it would be best if she has a day off tomorrow" Tear looked up at both of them her eyes still being blind she looked up at Night and nodded
Night nods as he looks at Tear with a warming smile while saying. "alright then, tomorrow will be a fun day just the two of us."
Tear looked up at Night and made a small smile "okay" Cheerilie looked up to see it was starting to get cloudy "big brother i thought you said it was going to be a clear day today"
Night sigh while saying. "Yeah, I did said that but it look like one the day-time Pegasus are slacking off right now."
"aww i wanted to practice my flying with you!" Tear made a pouty face as she and Night started walking home
hampir setahun yang lalu totolove said…
( sure I'm joining ! )

Name: Sugar Heart
Race: earth pony
Appearance: pic you might recognize this
Abilities: um dancing
Job: Does dancing but other than that nothing
other info: um ... she is a bit like pinkie pie
Bio: ???
 ( sure I'm joining ! ) Name: Sugar hati, tengah-tengah Age: around 15 Gender: female Race: earth kuda, kuda kecil A
waiting for Dargox
Night quickly slides under Tear to lift her onto his back while saying. "and who said we have to stop your flight practice because of a few cloudes?"
"yaaaay!!!!" she made a big grin
Sugar Heart danced around as her bangles chimed as they hit each other " Constellations, ready stations, tick tock on the clock lets get this going right ! "
(Ok, who want to take on a cannon role?)

"Alright Sis, hold on because here...we...GO!!" Night shouts as he launch off the ground and fly above the cloud cover with Tear on his back while nearly bumping into Rainbow Dash who's was napping on the clouds.
( OH !!!!!!!! I will do pinkie pie ! )
dargox commented…
ok hampir setahun yang lalu
Tear giggled as she was about ready to zoom off like she usually does but she waited a bit more
Pinkie came up to Sugar " HI Sugar !!! I saw you dancing ! Are you learning to be a dancer ? That's so cool ! " Sugar smiled " Yes ! "
Night smiles as he flys a few feet under Tear to acted as her safety net. "You're doing awsome sis, just remember if you want go higher just put more air lift under your wings!" he shout up to Tear.
(I'll take Rainbow Dash and Twilight!!)

Rainbow Dash sat up looking at Night "hey watch where you're going!" Tear looked at her and giggled as she then looked forward "ok almost there and stop!"
dargox commented…
Sorry, hikari only one meriam role per person hampir setahun yang lalu
dargox commented…
So, do anda want pelangi, rainbow atau Twilight? hampir setahun yang lalu
hikari_hiwatari commented…
I'll be pelangi, rainbow Dash then since I already made something for her to say hampir setahun yang lalu
"Well, you should be watching your job!!!" Night replys to Rainbow while he quickly catches Tear in midair.
Tear giggled as she flapped her wings "hey big brother can we go for some cupcakes!"
Night smiles while saying. "I guess we can get some cupcakes just don't get to much like last time, ok?"
Tear Pouted "awwww" she still giggled as she hugged Night
Pinkie and Sugar walked to sugarcube corner " I'm not surprised that's its been like three days since you've been here and I'm friends with you ! " Sugar smiled " soooooo hows babysitting for the Cakes going ? " Pinkie smiled " IT's been GREAT ! We've played lots of fun games together ! And I think pumpkin Cake is finally starting to stop chewing things ! "
Tear went zooming past Pinkie and Sugar along with Night "i'm gonna win!!!" she said flying faster
Night chaseing after Tear while saying. "oh, nooooo you don't sis, I'm going to win this!!!" as he brust passed Tear in flight.
Tear tried to fly faster but only came up to his tail she was laughing but then she crashed into one of the fillies who bullies her a lot "owwww why don't you watch where you're going blindie" she bucked Tear off as she fixed up her new dress "oh i just got this today it's a wonder why you are even on this planet" Tear sat up "i-i didn't mean too-" she got cut off by the bully "yeah yeah you always say that geez you're so useless ya know that? maybe you should move back to clouds dale that why everypony here in ponyville will be a lot more safer without you around here" Tear was beginning to cry a little as the filly was just glaring at her but then she looked up and saw Night Fire
Night quickly lands in front of the bully filly while saying in angry tone. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Miss rude and I just hear what you said to my sister. So ether you say sorry to her or I'll be going to your house to have a chat with your family."
the filly looked up at him "this is your sister? how can she be your sister you're so awesome and cool while she's so lame and useless" the filly glared at Tear again as she was still being teary
Night narrows eyes even more at the rude filly while saying. "First off little filly, Tear Drop is my sister since we have the same mom. Second, Tear isn't useless because she helps me clear the night sky on most nights and that's without eyesite. besides can you walk around the whole town without useing your eyes? because I bet you can't."
the filly looked down and flicked her tail as she walked off with her nose in the air she was also grumbling Tear looked up at Night and smiled "thanks big brother" she stood up
NIght smiles as he hugs Tear while saying. "It's no big deal sis, It's my job as a big bro to protect you even from little mean fillies. Now lets hurry up and get those cupcakes befor moon rise gets here."
"yaaay!" she trotted inside and a few hours later "pleeeaaassseee one more cupcake please please please please!!!!" there was 30 cupcake packets and already it looks like she was about to go hyper
Pinkie ran behind the counter " Sure ! Sugar can you get some ? " Sugar smiled " sure ! " she balanced them on her head and put them on the counter " Oh tear I'm sure that you haven't met Sugar ! Sugar Heart, Tear . Tear, Sugar Heart ! "
"hello!!" she was literally hopping right now waiting for the cupcake as she started singing "cupcakes sweet and tasty cupcakes" she started giggling
Night sitting in the booth with Tear as he sighs at mess of cupcake wrapers while saying. "Listen, Tear this going be your last batch. beside we need save a few to give to luna later, ok?"
Pinkie Pie smiled " do you like parties ? " Sugar smiled " Yes ! I love dress up parties the most ! "
"okkz!" she was still hopping "cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes!"
Night just hoof-faces himself while thinking. <Man, I hope Tear dosen't sugar crash when we're with Luna.>
after the last batch Tear was flying all around Night just wizzing and zooming because of her hyperness she was also talking so fast it didn't even make sense on what she was saying
Night turns in place while trying to keep a lock on Tear who's still zipping around. "Ok SIS, slow down before your wings burn off." he tells Tear as trys to calm her down from her sugar rush while think. <heh, rainbow's rep would be dead, if she raced Tear in this state.>
" oh yeah ! wanna sleep over with me ? " Sugar smiled " sure ! "
"butijusthavesomuchenergyit'ssoawesom­eid­ont­wan­nas­top­fly­ing­iwa­nna­kee­pgo­ing­hey­may­bei­can­bea­tra­inb­owd­ash­and­may­bet­hat­new­pon­ywh­osa­ysh­eis­abe­tte­rfl­yer­and­all­tha­t WOOOHOOO!!!" she kept zipping around Night
Night just shook his head while grabbing togo cupcakes. "Ok, I did not get one word of that...but since you got all that sugar in you. How about I let you do most of the night clearing?"
"OKKZ!!!!" she hopped around in the air grinning then she looked over and saw Vynl "hey look there's Vynl!!