My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic Before we get stared, we need a roleplay of this. The real wedding roleplay!

TotalDramaFan60 posted on Jun 27, 2014 at 10:24PM
So, the scenario of this is that after PC's and SA's wedding, QC came back, and thought she killed Cadence, and then shining brand back Cadencewith the power of love. Then, everypony grows up, SA and PC have Princess Skyla (yeah! I'm going with it!). So, Twily took over Celestia cause Tia died, so did Luna, so, Twily, since she's the rainbow princess now, is also taking over for Luna. Pinkie and cheese got married, and were silly and named their kids, filly, Pinkie Sandwich and foal Cheese Pie. (And never knew he was named after a shipname.) applejack now owns her own farm, Fluttershy lives sadly alone, rainbow dash is captain of the wonderbolts cause spitfire quit, rarity is now an official designer, spike moved away (but isn't sad like flutters) Derpy is a bakery worker. The CMC got their cutie marks and are still the best of friends.Because we start at the beginning, somepony is still Tia and Luna.
Note: you can be several ponies.

Twilight: Windwakerguy430
Applejack:Windwakerguy430
Pinkie: me
Flutters:SkyheartPegasus
Dash:me
Rarity:Windwakerguy430
Spike: NocturnalMirage

Derpy:me
Tia:NocturnalMirage
Luna: Edvine2
Cadence:ButtonMash_0223
Shining:Edvine2
Chryssi: Edvine2
Skyla:ButtonMash_0223
Cheese:ButtonMash_0223
Cheese pie:
Pinkie sandwich: me
Scootaloo: Edvine2
Apple bloom:ButtonMash_0223
Sweetie belle:izfankirby

And a misquote:
LETS GO MARRY SHINING ARMOR!
No, it's just a joke.
last edited on Aug 21, 2014 at 11:53AM

My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic 137 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 137

hampir setahun yang lalu ButtonMash_0223 said…
Applebloom: ooohhhhh!!! Me too! Do you think we could get our cutie marks as ... FLOWER FILLIES!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Edvine2 said…
Scootaloo: *facehoof* What would that even look like?! I'm not even sure that a cutie mark exists for that! Now, Spike, please continue reading the letter. I would like to move on from the whole "flower filly" thing.
(Hello! Earth to NocturnalMirage! Are you there?)
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Rarity: Oh, yes, please continue. I am just DYING to hear what it says (Smiles in excitement)
(Bump... again. If NocturnalMirage doesn't show up tomorrow, give me Spike in his stead. We need to keep this moving.)
(*sigh*)
hampir setahun yang lalu NocturnalMirage said…
(Sorry guys, I've just been very busy in the past few days... it's not easy to find the mental capacity for an RP when you have two jobs. But I'm here.)

Spike: Sure. *clears throat* In behalf Canterlot, Princess Celestia invites you to the wedding of Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Shining Armor!
Scootaloo: What's the catch? With wedding invites, there's always some sort of catch.
(I feel tmpted to post the video of the "Get on with it!" line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. That's how slow this is.)
(I agree)
(Well, this should be a team effort. And I feel like only Ed, Wind and I are trying. Where's TotalDramafan? It's her RP after all...)

Spike: Well, it seems the Princess wants all of you to help with the preparations and assigned duties for each of you.
hampir setahun yang lalu TotalDramaFan60 said…
Rainbow Dash: *looks at letter* *gasp* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­2 YEARS LATER
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH
Twilight: I guess your excited
Scootaloo: I'm sorry, what was that? The deafening scream of Rainbow Dash kinda left my ears numb. *waits 30 minutes* Okay, I'm good now. Continue.
Pinkie Pie: Ooh! Wait, what's a reception? *takes out Big Mac computer, looks it up on Huzzah* Oooh! I'm gonna sing Super Songs! *pulls out Super Songs CD by Pink E. Pi*
Rarity: What about me (Looks at letter and her eyes widen, she then stammers, then faints)
Scootaloo: Huh. Called it, Apple Bloom. Says here you, me and Sweetie Belle are the flower fillies.
(This RP is dead...)
AppleBloom: I KNEW WE WERE GOING TO BE FLOWER FILLIES!!! (sorry, freshman year, im very busy... i havent been on in at least two weeks!)
(Buckin' finally...)

Scootaloo: It also says here your sister is in charge of the food.
Applejack: Well shucks. Ah guess Ah wasn't expecting such a big responsibility. But, it's nothin' Ah can't handle
hampir setahun yang lalu izfankirby said…
Sweetie Belle: *looks at paper* It also says Rarity is in charge of (reading) designing dresses.
Rarity: (Studers then faints)
Scootaloo: Okay... what does Rainbow Dash get to do?
Sweetie Belle: It says Princess Celestia would like her to preform.. a sonic rainboom!
Scootaloo: Sweet Celestia... Oh look, there's even a little note for Derpy. It says... "stay in the background and don't do anything." Wow. An ice cube in the polar ice caps isn't that cold.
Spike: It seems everypony's got their jobs cut out for them.
Sweetie Belle: But what do you get to do, Spike?
Scootaloo: Yeah, I'm wondering that too...
(Earth to... anypony. Can we get this moving?)
(Yeah, yeah, I slept in.)
Derpy: But I thought I could have another role like in The Last Roooooondup!
Pinkie Pie: You, my friend, have broken the 4th wall.
Derpy: I have? Oh, I'm sorry.
Pinkie Pie: *facehoof*
Scootaloo: No offense, but that role kind of made you infamous in the community. I mean, I'm not bashing your voice or eyes or anything; I myself have a handicap... and it's these stupid wings that just won't grow. It's just... some ponies wanted you gone after that part. Celestia has a good reason for everything she does, and this is no exception. *looks toward Pinkie Pie* I can break the 4th wall too, you know.
Pinkie Pie: Yeah, well...Do it, so you become my friend... *scoots away from Twilight, scoots away from Flutters, scoots away from Twilight, tramples Flutters, runs away*
Scootaloo: *a good solid 30 seconds of dead air followed by...* Was it something I said?
(Uh... bump?)
AppleBloom: Hey, does it say WHO exactly is gettin' married?
Twilight: Well, says here that it is Princess Cadence and......... (Shock) My brother? (Dun dun dun..... dun dun dun dun)
Amazing Theme Song: ^ My Little Pony, My Little Pony, Ah ah ah ah....^
Derpy: *crashes into cable, makes TV static* I just don't know what went wrong!
*static clears up*
FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­IIE­NDS­
FLIPFLIPFLIP-A-FLIPEEZ
NOW YOU CAN GET YOUR FLIPPE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
(Seriously, it's not even snowing, and you're showing a commercial for buckin' hats. BUCKIN HATS, PEOPLE)
(Cute hats... but still, what the buck is up with that?)

Scootaloo: So... should Apple Bloom and I go get Sweetie Belle and wait for our cues at the wedding?
ButtonMash_0223 commented…
What hats? hampir setahun yang lalu
Edvine2 commented…
(Referenced the ad that TDF60 used for the RP.) hampir setahun yang lalu
TotalDramaFan60 commented…
link hampir setahun yang lalu
Apple Bloom: Yeah! Yeah!! WE SHOULD ASK SWEETIE TO MAKE US DRESSES!!!
SHE DID GREAT WHEN SHE MADE OUR COSTUMES FOR THE TALENT SHOW!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu wildwolfheart18 said…
((is it to late to join?))
(Well, we actually do have a spot open, but the character that's in that spot won't be used for a while yet. Tentatively, I'm in both spots, but we can switch things up for the yet-to-be-used characters.)

Scootaloo: Like hay she will; I'll come out and say it: those costumes weren't that great.
(Another bump; any more and I'll have to instigate the Patrick Push from that one Spogebob episode from before they went all crap.)
Rarity: (Clears her throat a little as she remembers the talent show)
Scootaloo: *looks at Rarity in a confused manner* You okay? Did I bring back a bad memory?
*Patrick Pushes RP* (Told you...)
(Okay, where's the bucking defibrillator?)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Sweetie Belle: Rarity?
Scootaloo: I think I broke her...