Neko Anime Characters Let's Play!! Nya!!~~

SuzutheNeko14 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 04:55PM
Hii! *waves* I'm Suzu Akiranashi!! I was weally bored playing with the bunny names Mr. Fluffers so I decided to make a roleplay!! Anyone wanna join? Pweaaaaase? I wanna roleplay soooo bad! You may add as many characters you want! The setting is uhh..well we can vote. What kind of roleplay is sort of up to you too!! So....*drum roll*....let's play!!!!

Neko Anime Characters 175 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 175

hampir setahun yang lalu demon_wolf said…
'I see her up ahead Whinny. Come on we have to move faster to catch up to her.'
"Ok." *Runs faster**Catches up to Valencia.**Taps her on sholder while running* "Hey Bud!"
hampir setahun yang lalu SuzutheNeko14 said…
*appears on Valencia's back* Hewwo!
hampir setahun yang lalu Black_cat_ said…
AHH!! *trips up and goes tumbling down the a steep slope, constantly banging her head of tree roots as she falls, before final landing hard in a pond filled with water lilies* *a gurgled ow escapes her before she rises to the surface, her hole body now aching* *opening her eyes he hair flops infront of her obscuring her view* damn it *pushes it to the side and looks around* *well done, well done indeed , thanks for nearly killing urself, where the hell r we?* "how should i know i wasnt exactly looking for road signs as i fell down" *looks back up the slope to find it was more of a drop, slowly curving out at the bottom*
*Jumps down leaping off the air towards Val.* Can't escape me that easily." *Smiles* "Sorry for scaring ya."
*be careful, i told u not to trust them and we shouldn't, we dont know there intentions* "well u dont know that so be quiet" *looking annoyed before turning her attention back to the couple* 'well.. i guess there isn't any harm in traveling with u for awhile, they wont try and attack us again for at least another week' *NO* screams the demon but she ignores it and walks closer to Whinny and Kingdom*
*Smiles* "You know you should really try to cobtrol your demon. We mean no harm. Really."
*kingdom barks*
*smiles* I never do i just let her think shes in control, shes very bad tempered and complains alot *hey! i dont complain , i simply examine and say wots wrong* *vals smiles and giggles* "so... erm.. y r u trying to help me? i mean were just strangers passing through"
"You are just like me. Well what I used to be like. You see Kingdom here." *points to the wolf that stands beside her8 "He was my demon."
*eyes widen and jaw drops open* WOT!!! but, but only demons that who have caused devestation where ever sealed in people, how is that possible
"Kingdom was mixed up in a battle with another demon that wanted to destroy my village. The leader sealed Kingdom up instead of the other demon because the other demon said he was protecting the village from Kingdom. Thats how he got into me, but with much much hard work and help from Jane Kingdom was released from my body, but the seal that holds him to me is still entacted." *Pats Kingdoms head*
'But still I would never leave you Whinny. I have seen the kind person from within and I will never let you get hurt.'
hampir setahun yang lalu animesuperfan said…
name:konata-chan
my age:9 (dont tell a living soul thats not on this spot!!!)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 name:konata-chan age:old enough(15) my age:9 (dont tell a living soul thats not on this spot!!!)
*shock still evident on her face she keeps walking, listening to her demon rant on again about she may be lying and so on* i never knew a demon could become unsealed, i always though it was irreversible *Val? wot r u thinking?* silently she walks on not answering her demon or Whinny. Suddenly Ayane screams in her head, waking from her day dream she hears the demon scream again more coherently *WHO ..IS..THAT* she turns to see the young school girl in front of her, shock and puzzlement clearly showing. turning to Whinny and Kingdom she looks questioningly at them , woundering wot a young school girl was doing in a forest, far from any school or village. seeing that neither of them knew she asks the young girl *excuse me, who r u?*
"Demons can be unsealed. But only with hard work and you have to have Akuma blood flowing through your body. Its thrarest of all type of blood but I have it." *Stops seeing school girl**Waits for the answer as well*
*not hearing her answer she focuses on the stranger, her voice suddenly changing into a much older and wiser woman's voice* Answer me Mundane or suffer the penance of Ignorance *stand still holding firmly onto Orion awaiting for her answer*
*puts hand on Val's shoulder.* "There is no need to prepare for a fight, it will not come."
*calms down* 'then who is she?'
hampir setahun yang lalu SuzutheNeko14 said…
*sits down eating strawberry pocky*
*walks up to girl and kneels by her* "I'm Whinny and this is my wolf Kingdom." *points to Kingdom* "So whats your name?" *Smiles*
*Kingdom licks girls face*
hampir setahun yang lalu BeB said…
mischievous
Name: Bliss

Last Name: Ookami

Personailty: Calm, courageous, and is there when anyone needs her~!

Animal: Inu~! (But loves hanging out with Nekos! ^^)

What she looks like: *taps image* Tee Hee~ :3
 Name: Bliss Last Name: Ookami Age: 16 Personailty: Calm, courageous, and is there when anyon
*leans against a tree* we should leave, there r too many people they will be killed by the novacats if we stay* 'i know that, but it would be rude not to even say hi' *if u say hi it will be harder to leave unnoticed* well...no.. i dont want to.... iv had enough being alone' *ur not alone im with u* 'yes but u cant fight with me unless we change and that uses too much energy it takes a fortnight to gain moon energy again and thats if its not cloudy, we cant do this alone anymore. just think about it, with all these people.. we could take down the novacats once and for all' *sighs, thats up to u child but i think its a bad idea* 'well lets just talk to them first and se if they can and will help us' *walks over to the two new comers* *bows* 'atra esterni ono thelduin, morranr lifa unin hjarta onr, un du evrinya ono varda' *rises and smiles* 'im Valencia , who r u?' *a pleasant smile on her face as ayane tuts in her mind*
"Your right Val it would be a good idea to have all these people to help fight. And the more people the harder it will be for the Novacats to find you." *stands next to Val and bows too.* "Hi I'm Whinny and this is my wolf Kingdom. Who are you guys?" *Also waits for an answer.*

This is a pic of Kingdoom.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 "Your right Val it would be a good idea to have all these people to help fight. And the lebih people t
*bows* i request ur help strangers, I have a group know as the Novacats after me and there tryany has riened for far to long. i request, that we all set out , to destroy them, for they are too strong for me alone. i want to destroy them, but i cant do it... without your help. will u help me?
"You know I'll halp ou." *Smiles while raising fist.*
'Yeah me too.'
hampir setahun yang lalu kikiyo_34 said…
i wanna play~!!!! heres my charecter~ (its Hinata mi knows...)
Age~13 years!!!
Personality~ good side-playful, fun, adorable, energetic, friendly and protective... dark side- quiet, observant, dark (duh)... thats about it...

"nice to meet you!! i hope i can make some friends *shy smile*

i wanna play~!!!! heres my charecter~ (its Hinata mi knows...) Age~13 years!!! Personality~ good side
hampir setahun yang lalu kikiyo_34 said…
smirk
oh and my name ish.............. uh........ *thinking...* Hinata-chan!!!! Hinata Yuuki
*Smiles kindly. "Hi Hinata. I'm Whinny and this is my wolf Kingdom." *Points to Kingdom.*
'Nice to met ya.'
*bows again* 'i thank u Kingdom and whinny, and it is very nice to meet u Hinata Yukii' will anyone else join m y quest to end the Novacats?
*Waits for answer*
*tilts head to the side, still waiting*
'fine, thank u for atleast considering' *looks to Whinny and kingdom* 'i suggest we move before more novacats come'
Whinny
*Nods* "Yeah lets go.*
Kingdom
*Nods in agreement*
*starts to walk off with kingdom and whinny at her side*
'so..do u have any plans? because im stumped' *val smiles and gives a small giggle*
Whinny
"well first we have to find their location."
Kingdom
"When we do we must not attack right away. We don't know what will happen."
'hai, that sounds like a gd plan' *smiles and walks along*
Whinny
"Where do you think they are?"
Kingdom
*Starts sniffing air*
I blink after spaced out for a while and panicly say "I-I'm Bliss!!! But you can call me B!" I bow poligeticly and ears flatten. "My apologies for not responding I zone out completely, and what was it you where speaking of? Help? If so I will help you any way I possibly can!" I say and grin.
Whinny
"Hi B. I'm Whinny, and this here is my wolf Kingdom." *Points to wolf.* "Really you'll help that'd be great! Right now we are trying to find the Novacats."
*both ayane and val trun around* 'its a pleasure to meet you b, thank you for ur help'
Kingdom
"Whinny I caught the Novacat scents. Their on the other side of the mountain infront of us."
Whinny
"Thats great. Lets go check our their location." *Heads toward mountain*
I smile and nod. "Wow, its nice to meet you Whinny, Kingdom, Ayane and Val!" I say while following Whinny.
Val
'so what brings u to these woods? there isnt a town for miles around'

*ayane whilst walking turns to b for her answer*
Whinny/Kingdom
*Waits for an answer.*
*Ayane slaps hands together and Val , Ayane, Whinny and kingdom disapear and reappear 2 miles away in a alleyway in the port city of Drelvanak*

Val
'im hungry lets eat'
*walks into the nearest tavern*
Whinny/Kingdom
*Follow.*
Val walks in and straight to the bar tender

Val
'well have..*counts the members of there group* 4 roast pork dinners please'

GG
'make that 5 and put it on my tab'

Val and Ayane turn around and burst into smiles as a black cat stand in the door way

Val and Ayane
'GG!!!!' they bend down and pick him up in a big hug

Val
'oh its so gd to see you what r u doing here?'

GG
'its good to see u to, i traveled on a boat from the city across the water, heard that noise flash teleportation Ayane does and came running here'

Ayane
'well its good to see u old man' giggles

GG
'dont start that again ur not exactly a spring chicken urself' giggles

Ayane
'true true'

Val
'where r my maners, GG, these r r new friends, Whinny and Kingdom, kingdoms the wolf btw' smiles
Whinny
*Smiles.* "Hi GG."
Kingdom
"A cat?" *Raises a brow.* "Hi."
GG
'yes a cat...mutt' smiles 'its nice to meet you too, any friends of Val and Ayane are friends of mine'
Whinny
"Nice to meet you too GG."
Kingdom
"You're so small!" *Laughs*
GG
'and ur squeaky' smirks 'for a mutt'
Whinny
*Giggles.*
Kingdom
"Stupid feline."