Nip/Tuck Season 5 Episode 10

m3gsm1th posted on Jan 23, 2008 at 11:40PM
can someone post a video for this episode im dying to see it!!

Nip/Tuck 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu deetree2000 said…
everywhere it is posted the links are broke
hampir setahun yang lalu qiang999 said…
mischievous
<P>Wholesales Cheap Cartier Glasses</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV class=entry>
<P><FONT size=3>&nbsp;We Wholesale Cheap link</FONT><FONT size=3>, 50,000 people each year in the US alone suffer damage to the nerve that controls blinking on one side of the face or the other. About 12% of these never recover the ability to blink, which is crucial for lubricating and cleaning the eye. Many suffer permanent eye damage as a result.

The traditional treatments for this problem are crude: implanting gold weights into the upper eyelid to help it close, connecting the eyelids to other nerves in the face, or even sewing the eyelids together in extreme cases.</FONT></P><FONT size=3></FONT></DIV>
<DIV class=entry><FONT size=3>
<P>Well, I've got my new link on. I wrote about it the last two blog entries, after this I'll try not to bore you with it any more.
<P>Anyway, my hubby took time off work to drive me to get my link. I didn't want to drive with them on since the prescription is so different, and also, I wanted to look at he scenery on the way home to see the difference......
<P>Wow! I can see birds a lot better now! I've been a bird watcher for twenty or so years, and I hadn't noticed my vision had gotten so bad! The birds look great with my new glasses.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I started with a picture of a stack of baby blocks. Then, in Paint Shop Pro, I made each letter a different file. Then, I put them in Windows Live Writer, one picture at a time. Once it was all done, I did shift/print screen to copy what I had done into the clipboard. Then, I went back to Paint Shop Pro and pasted the clipboard as a new image. Then, cropped it and saved it as a jpeg. Whew!
<P>I am not a Paint Shop Pro expert at all, but my mother gave me her old copy, version 5, of it. I’m trying to learn how to use it. I would like to learn how to make fun picture effects like Jodi did when she made my banner with a picture of Rufus and a drawing of a pond. I have a lot of pictures both of our birds and other pets and of my backyard and pond. I’d like to make my own personalized banner, once I learn how to do the fancy stuff.
<P>This would be really fun as a font, but I don’t have a clue how to make a font</P>
<P>
</P></FONT></DIV>
hampir setahun yang lalu qiang999 said…
<P>Vuzix Wrap The&nbsp;Glasses Harmonica: Stairway to Madness</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>The Glasharfe was popularized by Bruno Hoffman, the German virtuoso whose records rekindled interest in the Glass Harmonica (aka Armonica), and the compositions written for it from 1760-1820, when the instrument was the must-have accessory for parlors and sitting rooms. Here's a of Hoffmann playing <EM>Fantasie in E Minor</EM>, from Bryce's. You can play with a virtual Armonica . <A id=more></A></P>
<DIV class=entry-more>
<P>linkIn it's heyday, most Glass Harmonica activity took place on a version of the instrument invented by Benjamin Franklin around 1760, in which glass plates mounted on a steel rod were rotated and then rubbed with the player's moistened finger. Paganini, Mozart and Goethe all sang the instrument's praises. Thomas Jefferson called it "link are set to debut at CES 2009. Luckily, we’ll be there so hopefully we’ll be able to try these things out first hand.
</P>
<P>At first glance, the Vuzix Wrap 920AV video link look like your average throw away&nbsp; link you may have seen for sale at the local thrift mart. The slick 80s styling gives Don Johnson some style competition. Okay, maybe they’re not THAT bad. They certainly look better than any other video glasses currently available. Its style brings to mind the Oakley Bluetooth sunglasses that Dog the Bounty Hunter wears exclusively.</P>
<P>linkBut some tried to harness the instrument's odd powers for good. One of them was , after whom Mesmerism was named. Mesmer (before inspiring Mary Baker Eddy to form The Church of Christ, Scientist) was a Viennese doctor and Freemason who used the Armonica as a hypnosis aid. All was well until the good doctor was able to restore the vision of a blind pianist, but at the expense of her mental health. He and his Armonica were run out of town. It didn't occur to anybody for several centuries that it was more likely the glass powder and iron filings which Mesmer's patients bathed in which might have been responsible for the ill effects. </P>
<P>Interest in the instrument dissipated, and the Glass Harmonica fell onto the slagheap of musical history. Today, the Franklin-styled Glass Harmonica is still manufactured by the,of Massachusetts, and link music of all stripes is making a comeback. </P></DIV>