One Piece Age of the Pirates RP

blackpanther666 posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 07:40AM
This RP is based around the sucessful retrieval of One Piece by Straw Hat Luffy and his pirate gang. Pirates have begun to take over the world, starting with the dangerous line of ocean, known as the Grand Line. The Marines and the World Government declare war on the pirates and swear to wipe them out completely, by relying on the CP9 and Shichibukai... The original Shichibukai were wiped out by Luffy and a series of unfortunate events, but a couple of less known pirates have had enough of Luffy and his gang and want to destroy him. Steel Club Alvida, Pirate Buggy, Captain Kuro and a couple of others have congregated with World Government and the Marines have a plan - one that could destroy Monkey D. Luffy, the Pirate King, for good.

Character Format

Name:

Affiliation:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Special ability:

Other abilities:

My pirate crew is called, the Dragonlance Pirates and the Captain is Rakki Tenshoku.

Rules:

1. No god-modding. I want to promote fairness and equality on this forum.

2. No straight kills in battles, unless you are fighting Marine soldiers.

3. Please don't abuse others.

4. If you want to join, please ask first, then post a character.

5. If you are posting Devil's Fruits, then put them on Jstar's 'Make Your Own Devil's Fruit' and I will review them.

Shichibukai List:

Kuro
Gin
Law
Cade
Lucia
Hawkins

Admiral List:

Smoker
Namikiji (Cipher Pol Admiral)
Kiya

N.b: This RP takes place 10 years after Luffy retrieves One Piece.

last edited on Nov 16, 2013 at 12:15AM

One Piece 387 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 387

hampir setahun yang lalu silverexorcist said…
[Overwhelming numbers! The Hitode Hitode no Mi's power!]

“Found you, buddy.”

Sergei whirled around in midair in surprise to see Vincent in the air directly behind him, though still too far to attack. Judging from Vincent’s smirk, he didn’t seem inclined to take advantage of geppou to close the aerial distance in an instant.

“Kamisori!”

The two voices came from behind Sergei this time and the revolutionary turned in time to see two more Vinces zigzagging through the air, appearing in front of him, though still too far to attack. It was soon obvious what they were intending on doing. One of the Vinces leaned his head in Sergei’s direction as the other Vince faced the other way, and they pressed the bottoms of their shoes against each other. With a single push, one of the Vinces rocketed directly toward Sergei like a bullet.

“Cho Jugon!”

Sergei narrowly avoided being hit head on by the Vince that was launched at him, flying with the destructive force to pound a hole in the ship’s hull by quickly flipping in midair. Sergei didn’t get time to rest, as the Vince waiting on the other side soon sent the single Vince back like a rocket with the same force, forcing Sergei to barrel roll and use the air force to push him out of the way passively.

“Cho Jugon, Rendan!”

Sergei’s body began empowered with both speed and the strength to keep up as the single Vince rocketed back and forth like tennis match, narrowly missing Sergei each time as the revolutionary barely managed to shift his weight and push off against the approaching Vince in order to dodge at the last second. The two Vinces seemed to be enjoying themselves, shooting around through the air and kicking their ‘ball’ back over and over again, laughing with cruel amusement. The single Vince that was being kicked was smiling as he nearly missed, apparently unaffected by the kicks. A normal person probably would have died from the sheer roughness of this kind of game. In fact, this Vince’s body seemed slightly morphed, bent into a smoother shape that really resembled a rocket. CP9 were far from being anything human.

“Ah, missed again!” One of the Vince’s cackled in fake disappointment as they finally began to descend to the bottom of the ship from their fall. It had been short, but with all of the midair fighting, it made the fall seem much larger than it really was.

The moment the volleying slowed, Sergei took his chance. With a turn of his body, he positioned himself right over the rocketing Vince as he shot beneath Sergei, blinking in surprise. Thanks to the momentum, the CP9 member was unable to move or react even if he did see what was coming next. Sergei’s metal bat swung out and slammed right into Vince’s side, sending Vince right into the bottom of the ship with deadly force. Sergei sighed as he relaxed his aching muscles for a brief moment.

“Strike one for me, eh?” A grinning Vince appearing in front of Sergei with one hand held up, the other hand clamped around his wrist. “Maybe you really are a revolutionary after all. Tobu Shigan: Mitsubachi!”

Sergei quickly brought his metal bats up and deflected the invisible bullet that flew at him. A small splint of wood was knocked up from the floor beside him from the pure force of the deflected air bullet, and the sounded masked the movements of two other Vince that appeared on either side of Sergei, one leg swinging out to pincer and crush his head.

Neither Vince flinched as Sergei’s quick movement brought him under their kicks and put two pistols up to their chests while they were still in midair.

“Your speed and strength are changing pretty fast.” Vince snorted indifferently as the other two fell to the ground. “That last attack nearly hit you. Since you’re not making that speed constant, I’m guessing you’ve got some limit, right?”

Sergei grimaced. He could already tell that this CP9’s ability allowed him to multiple endless, as far as he could tell. The people themselves were troublesome, but relied more on their numbers so they likely weren’t as strong as a normal Cipher Pol would be. Even so, unless he somehow killed all of these look alikes at once, they would just keep multiplying and wear him out. In a battle of perseverance, it was clear that he wouldn’t stand a chance…

“‘If I waste any more time, Dragon-sama will be furious!’”

Sergei narrowed his eyes at the two Vinces that landed behind him, laughing.

“Man, you nailed it!” One clapped the other on the back roughly. “That was probably exactly what this guy was worrying about! Sounded just like him!”

Sergei sighed. In order for these people to work together so seamlessly, they must have at least been sharing information with each other somehow. It was clearly some sort of paramecia devil’s fruit, so the odds were, they all shared a single conscious, so they could see and hear whatever the others saw and heard in the span of less than a second, regardless of distance. They didn’t even show any fear or hesitation when facing potential death with their all out attacks. Which meant…

“There’s an original hiding somewhere…”

The three Vinces stopped speaking when the heard that and turned their attention onto him. Then they began to speak all at once in an eerie fashion.

“There’s no need to actually put myself at risk when dealing with a single man. But at the same time, I don’t like making things completely unfair. If you can find out where I am…how to reach me…all while dealing with several ‘me’s that are trying to kill you…then you might get lucky enough to find me. In that case, I can kill you personally, revolutionary.”

“Do you think that I’m fool enough to believe that you’re really on this ship?”

“I do!”

The three Vinces all pointed one finger at Sergei with a dramatic air of unity. Though their voices were synchronized, they had a tenor of pride that belonged to a single person.

“I am Vincent “Manifold” Drake, a one man army! I am the second most intelligent member of CP9, besides my lovely Ran-sama, and the one who will destroy the pointless ideals that you hold as a revolutionary!”

“…’Pointless’?”

“Aye.” The Vince’s grinned toothily as they lowered their hands. “I find it pretty hilarious that you revolutionaries would actually believe that you can defeat the World Government. A dream like can be quite unhealthy, even healthy. Why don’t I shatter that illusion of yours?!”

The three Vinces kicked at the ground with one foot as they pocketed their hands and they shot into the air abruptly.

“Witness the flawless combination of my Hitode Hitode no Mi and Kami-e!” One of the Vinces called as his body began to contort and change shape. Soon, the originally lanky Vince was a thick and burly man that resembled a body builder. The other two Vinces began to morph into spear shapes as the muscular Vince gripped them in his hands.

“As a starfish man, I can change my body almost effortlessly, changing my overall shape! I can even fit in a square locker if I wanted to! It made my high school days a breeze!”

Sergei gripped his metal bats as the two spear-like humans were shot down at Sergei, flying like javelins. Sergei had realized that if the original Vince hadn’t really been on the boat, he would have sunk it the moment he realized Sergei had a devil’s fruit ability. But which one could he be?
hampir setahun yang lalu blackpanther666 said…
[Water 7 - City of Shipwrights! Rakki's Dilemma] - Part One

(They sailed the ship in, travelling through a small channel, which lead directly past a massive place, which looked like shipyards, along with large, unfinished boats littering throughout them. Besides noticing all of these shipyards, they also noticed that the city had little streets to speak of and it was mainly made up of smaller channels of water, with people moving about on funny-looking animals that Rakki had never seen before. Presently, they came face-to-face with a small tug, with a burly man on board. He signalled to them to stop, then swung a ladder onto the side of their ship and climbed aboard.)

????: I see that you are pirates. Iceberg-sama is too lenient with pirates, because that Strawhat's crew saved him many years ago. I'll be keeping an eye on you lot. You can dock over there. (He points over to a small docking area, then looks back at them) You better not cause trouble here, otherwise the shipwrights will deal with you.

Rakki: We have no intention of causing trouble... We simply wish to upgrade this boat, the Buster Blade. I can promise you now that we will not cause any trouble here.

????:I'll still be keeping an eye on you, nonetheless. Go on, go and dock your boat.

Rakki: Thank you. (Rakki nods to the man, who then turns around and climbs back down, then takes the ladder off the Buster Blade and sails the tug away) Seems a bit tense here, ya reckon? (Rakki directs this comment to Johnny)

Johnny: Yeah, at least, he does. But, you heard what he said about the Pirate-King and his crew... Iceberg, whoever that is, owes a debt to them, so he must be sympathetic to pirates. My guess is that he is important enough to matter, otherwise that guy wouldn't have bothered to tell us, plus, he addressed him as -sama, which means he's definitely important. Wait a second! He must be talking about Iceberg, president of Galley-La company... They are shipwrights - the best in the world. I remember now, Iceberg is the mayor of Water 7.

Rakki: Well, I guess that is beneficial then.

Johnny: Maybe. We still have to be careful here.

(They direct the boat over the docking area that the tug man pointed out, then anchored the boat and convened.)

Rakki: I'll go... With Bug-eye, Simiao, Yakama and that shitty chef. Johnny, you still here until we get back. When we get back, you can go and buy another sword, right?

Johnny: Right! Good luck, shithead.

Rakki: You too, bastard!

Jimmy: The next time you call me 'that shitty chef', I'll stop making you your personal Captain's meal, ya got that?

Rakki: Oh, Jimmy... You wouldn't be that cruel now, would you?

Jimmy: Idiot! Of course I'd be that cruel.

Rakki: Let's go!

(They filed off the boat, all five of them heading over to the nearest building, which had the animals they had seen carrying people around. When they got there, a young girl greeted them. Jimmy and Bug-eye reddened in anticipation, instantly falling in love with the pretty girl. Simiao rolled his eyes at precisely the same time as Rakki, while Yakama barely took notice.)

Rakki: Can we hire a couple of those animals that carry people around?

Girl: Of course you can. There is five of you, so you'll need three. They can only carry two people at a time. Say... are you pirates?

Rakki: Yeah, we're pirates.

Girl: Wow! That's so cool. I've always wanted to go out to the seas, but gramps is just so unimpressed with pirates these days, that he forbid me to.

Rakki: If you truely want to be a pirate, then you'll find a way, trust me.

Girl: Thank you. It is 100 beli for the Yagara...

Rakki: Here. (Hands her 100 beli)

Girl: You have them for a day. If you need them for longer, then you have to come back here and pay another 100 beli.

Rakki: Many thanks, young lady.

(Rakki and his crew each saddle the Yagara, Bug-eye and Jimmy taking one and Yakama and Simiao taking the other. Rakki jumped onto the one for him and they began to float downwards, towards an uphill channel, then, they suddenly began to pick up speed, as the animals paddled hard, gaining them speed, until they finally managed to climb the uphill channel, only to lead straight back down again at an amazing speed. When they got down, they came to an area witrh hundreds of shops and pathways between them. They stopped and began to search for what they had come here for - to find supplies. They still had to visit the shipyard.)

Rakki: Meet you guys back here in half n hour. I'm going to see if I can buy a weapon.

(Rakki walked into a shop, after looking around for a few minutes, noticing that there were weapons stored in the shop. He walked up to the shop owner.)

Shop owner: Hello there, sir. What can I do for you?

Rakki: I'm looking for a weapon. The problem is... I'm not really sure what kind of weapon would suit me.

Shop owner: Are you a pirate?

Rakki: Why do people keep asking me that? Do I look like a pirate?

Shop owner: Yes. Anyway, I suggest that you buy a pistol, or two. They are long-range and you don't have to wield a sword. You don't look like the kind who understands, or likes swords, anyway.

Rakki: Okay. Just choose a pair of pistols for me. Nice ones. I have the money to buy them.

Shop owner: (Goes away to find a pair of pistols, then comes back with a pair of pistols that have silver metal and black grip) These are a fine pair. Because tehy are old, I'll offer you them for 125,000 beli.

Rakki: Okay, I'll take them. Oh, you wanna throw in a whole heap of ammo? Kinda need it, ya know.

Shop owner: Okay, you can have 5,000 rounds for 1,000 beli. Sound good?

Rakki: Yeah, that's fine. (Rakki counts out 126,000 beli for the shop owner)

Shop owner: Thanks for you business. Hey, have you heard about what's happening on Enies Lobby? I know you're a pirate and I probably shouldn't speak so lightly about this, but you look like a smart man, not one to go anywhere Enies Lobby. They say that the Revolutionaries attacked them, and are fighting with Cipher Pol.

Rakki: (Freezes) The Revolutionaries are fighting on Enies Lobby?

Shop owner: Yeah. We don't know if it's true, or not. But, the news people released a short story about it.

Rakki: Okay. I have to go. Thanks. (Rakki rushes out of the store, just in time to see the others get back to the Yagara) GUYS!!! We have to get back to the ship, pronto!

Simiao: What's the matter, Captain?

Rakki: The Revolutionaries are fighting on Enies Lobby! We have to go and rescue my brother!

Bug-eye: Your... brother?

Rakki: No time, let's go!

-To Be Continued-
Name: Golan D. Tenshoku

Affiliation: Revolutionary Commander

Appearance: He looks just like his brother, tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, that are almond-shaped in appearance. The difference between them is the length of their hair and their height. Golan's hair is long, reaching below his shoulders and he is shorter than Rakki, reaching about 6'8. He wears white shirts, black trousers and long, decorative robes over the top of his outer layers. Besides that, he also looks a lot less fierce than Rakki, even though he is almost as strong.

History: He and Rakki grew up in Windmill Village, a place on the Goa landmass, and the same place that Monkey D. Luffy grew up on. He also admired Luffy, wishing that he could do something about the Marines, who he considers to be abusing their power. He and Rakki always used to fight against each other, training themselves to become strong, at least, until Rakki ate the Devil's Fruit, the Butsuri Butsuri No Mi. After that, they fought less and less, Rakki condering it to be unfair to fight seriously with his brother, while he had no powers to speak of. This eventually caused a rift between them and the Rakki left at the age of 18 to become a pirate. After several years of living in the village, bored out of his mind, Golan decided to join the Revolutionaries, admiring Monkey D. Dragon, a man named Sergei and the Commander, Ivankov. It was the best day of his life when he became a Revolutionary and, though he missed his brother, he was all too content to carry out dangerous assignments, in order to help take down the Marines.

Personality: In looks, he seems less vehement than Rakki, but in personality he is actually much more fierce and hot-tempered, while Rakki is often calm, serious and even-tempered, Golan can get very angry at times. He is also intelligent like his brother, but doesn't use that intelligence as much as he should. As he grew older, he learned to control that temper and only loses it when he is severely annoyed about something. He is also very principled and hates the Marines for condemning good pirates to death, when they exhibit more reasonable intentions in life than many of the Marines do; mostly, he just hates the fact that they often go on killing sprees in order to sate their anger at the Pirate King. He doesn't hate pirates, but views their intentions as selfish, even if he does have some sympathy for them.

Abilities: Golan is very strong in hand-to-hand combat, preferring to use Soru to be faster than his opponents. However, he has also developed his own martial arts, that are similar to merman karate, but more powerful on land. This style of fighting allows his punches and kicks to fire large outbursts of air, with them, so that he is punching and kicking at a superhuman level. He also possesses the ability to use two of the three Haki, being almost an expert in these.

Weapons: He carries a sword, which its blade is fashioned from diamond, by diamonds - it is razor sharp and covered in a thick layer of Sea Stone. Because the layer is so thick and covers diamond, this makes the blade just as strong as regular steel blades and also greatly supresses the power of Devil's Fruit users.
hampir setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
he War Bringer Musha End of the Foxy Pirates-

Yes this post revolves around annoying little prick called Foxy the Pirate -_-

-Martel has been fishing to get a new fish since Luffy has Stolen her previous one when a ship came around bearing the Mark of the Azure Pirates. Just below that was the Kanji symbol for five on the lower sail Martel smiled and reeled in a large fish- "Chef prepare this for me and please handle it with care it seems the fifth division has returned." the cook nodded as the ship stopped at the island Martel was at some Mermen as well Skypeains and shadorains stepped off the boat smiling and cheering- "Yeah CAPTAIN! it's BIG pickings Today the commander Got Lots of fun things!!"

-Martel smiled- "where is the commander ?"

??: Resting -A Large wolf man so it seemed stepped off the Boat he wore a bandanah and bandages over his arms and Black joggy pants he bowed-

-Martel smiled- "I see so he sent the cute little Doggy Kenji. I'm Amazed he Made you his Second in command are you Hungry" -Just than A large ship and very annoying laugh could be heard Martel and her men swung there head in a very annoyed and strange looks crept on there faces- "fi fi fi fi fi fi fi fi it is I ! The great Captain Foxy !"

-Martel only laughed- "ha ha ha ha ha ha.....you mean that Joke of a Pirate who cheats all the time and doesn't play fair ?" -Foxy fell over on the ground- " Joke of a Pirate ? on top of that she said I don't play fiar." - A girl ran to his side- "No Captain she didn't mean it !" -the Girl had a long nose along with a pink jumpsuit slightly open-

-Foxy doced and his crew members came out- "I Silver Fox Foxy Challenge you Pathetic Pirate to a Davy Back a Fight fi fi fi fi fi fi fi "

-Martel only laughed it was clear this guy had no idea that he was messing with Yonkou, Martel had been in Davey back fights before in her younger days. she shrugged- "Sure we'll do one round and one Game on my terms I have a Special offer to make you Captain Foxy."

-Foxy rubbed his chin- "fi fi fi fi fi fi fi fi fi Fine a very well than what is your a Special challenge."

-Martel pointed to her ship- "one member of my crew Takes on all of your Crew the winner get's to keep or kill all the crew members. and if you win you get my Crew member no questions and you can take my fifith Divisons Jolly roger."

-Kenji's eyes went wide- "Captain please that's rash ! even for us "

-Martel waved her hands, Foxy smiled he thought this girl was stupid taking on all of his crew with one person that would be insane- "Fi Fi Fi fi fi fi fi fi very well than girl I accept your terms. "

-Martel smiled and Foxy had to ask- "so who is your "crew" member that can take on US the invinceable Foxy pirates !"

-Martel cleared her throat- "Kenji go awake your commander and tell him I need his assistance right away." -Kenji's eyes went wide alot of the crew smiled as Kenji went off-

-a few minutes passed until finally Kenji came running back out he had a black eye and a large welt on his face- "he's up Captain." -A man stepped out his Top was half a Robe along with black Joggy pants White Tabi and black pointed shoes. he also had prayer beeds over where his Robe stopped the slight images of a X shaped scar could be seen the man also had a Scar over his right eye- "what do you want Captain ?"

-Martel looked up- "it is the high of noon if you dispose of this riff raff by sun set I shall treat you to a Feast Musha. Let them know why your called War bringer Musha and I feel like you need the pratice."

-Musha smiled and cracked his arms than his fingers a grin forming on his face as he unsheathed a staff that grew to his height witch was about 6'1- "Very well Captain I thank you for the generouisty."

-Foxy Laughed- "fi fi fi fi fi fi you really think one a Man can a Stop me the Silver fox ?"

-Musha snorted- "by sunset huh should be cake"

-Björn snorted- "rember who you're representing out there Musha Don't let our Captain be disappointed."

-Musha Smirked- "Björn I never do"

-Mush stepped down and walked forward as Martle and Björn walked up to the ship the Screams and whelps of the Foxy pirates were heard-

-8 hours passed and Martel emerged from her ship walking she smiled the ground had many fissures and holes in it it was also littered with bodies the Sexy fox ship had it's mass broken off and now sat there split in two. Martel looked around when a Pirate grabbed her leg- "help...us...he's a ..monster" -the pirate that passed out and Martel kept on walking to see Musha sitting on a rock holding up the mangled and beaten corpse of Foxy the girl known as Proche looking in horror As Musha's eyes were covered by his bangs a Demonic looking smile on his face there was blood on his cheek he licked it off with his Captain- "I thought the Gaint over there would be fun so I killed him first it seems this Davey back fight was as pathetic as the last one each and every one of them Trash Premission to finish this up ?"

-Martel only laughed- "of course but I know what you want to do so please only this area don't destory the whole Island War Bringer Musha." -His smile only got wider as he dropped foxy-

-Foxy gasped- "P-p-plleaasse"

-Musha stood up and walked just out side of where the bodies were oddly enough it was a nice circle. he lifted his hand in a out ward postion shooting his left index finger and middle finger straight up- "Sink" -the ground begun to twist and bend around them swallowing everything and everyone in there they died ethier upon entering the under ground or being crushed by the Sink holes movement of ground and stone killing all in the raiduis.-

-Mush laughed as he turned to his Captain- "so where is that Feast you promised me ?"

-Martel laughed- "right his way Commander Musha" -she giggled Musha giggled back-

End ! ....stupid Foxy -_-
Hahaha! Goodbye, Most Annoying Pirate Crew In One Piece. XDDDDDD
hampir setahun yang lalu whiteflame55 said…
So just a heads up, though some of you know this already, I will essentially be away from my computer completely by either late Saturday or early Sunday this week. I will try to have a follow-up post on the Sergei vs. Vincent fight done in the intervening time, but I cannot guarantee anything with that. I might manage to squeeze one in from Lucia's perspective as well, but beyond that,, I'm likely not going to be posting for over a week (the earliest I'll be back on after I go offline is the 17th). So just bear that in mind.
[A Battle of Wills, Sergei's True Colors!]

Bone struck steel as the spear-like manifestations of Vincent clashed with Sergei’s metal clubs. Sergei had been uncertain how to regard the new forms of his opponent, though Vincent’s copies had apparently used stronger and thicker bone in these strange forms. They were deadly sharp as well, to which the cuts on his right side were a testament. The larger Vincent that wielded them had assaulted him powerfully, with a strength that far outdistanced his earlier efforts. He was also slower in this form, but 7 other Vincents made up for his deficits, filling the holes in his attacks and pressing Sergei always backward as they lashed out like extra arms, seeking always to destroy him. A small draw on various steel rings and bracelets was enough for the most part, though occasionally he had to dip far deeper to escape being trapped in a corner. The hull of the ship was quickly turning into a mess of shattered wood, and the deck high above groaned under the strain created by the loss of the inner scaffolding.

Occasionally, he glanced down at the bottom of the ship, where a Vincent he had injured earlier had managed to seal the hole in the bottom of the ship with his own body. Another stood next to him, pulling pieces off of himself and forming several more at a time. At this rate, he would soon be even more outnumbered than when he started. He gritted his teeth, but retreated a short distance, frustration evident on his face.

Vincent: Can you really afford to retreat from me like that? It seems like you have somewhere to be.

Sergei couldn’t help but feel manic in this situation, and no less so since his goal of finding the next member of the Synod was so close. But he couldn’t be frenzied and hope to win this fight. He drew upon one of his rarely used metals, one only found in recent history. A single anklet of his, a half an inch thick and rounded, was made of electrum. It was into this that he deposited his manic state, letting a deep depression wash over him. This was a state in which he could fight most easily, one in which he could better analyze the situation. His breathing slowed, and his calculating mind took over.

Sergei: I do have to be going, so I apologize, but I must make an end of this.

All of the Vincents raised an eyebrow, perplexed.

Vincent: You expect me to believe that you haven’t been fighting at your best up till now? Why waste the time old man?

Sergei smiled: I haven’t taken you lightly. I show no disrespect to someone of the illustrious CP9, but now that I understand a great deal of your ability, I can finally end this.

Sergei closed his eyes, raising a hand and running it along the air in front of him as though he were reading from an index.

Sergei: Bara Bara no Mi, Hana Hana no Mi, Beri Beri no Mi, Mirā Mirā no Mi, Egaku Egaku no Mi, Baizō Baizō no Mi…

Vincent: So now you’re rambling? And here I thought I was the only one with a split personality.

Sergei smiled lightly: Not at all. I’m merely rifling through a coppermind of mine, one which contains the details of every Devil Fruit I’ve encountered, as well as several hundred others that I memorized before my homeland was destroyed. They include battle details of how to engage them, and much as none of them mention a Devil Fruit quite like yours, they each are a piece of the puzzle.

Vincent smirked: Why would you need that at this point? You’ve obviously figured out my secrets.

Sergei shook his head: Knowing and understanding are two very different things. I know what you’re capable of, but not how to face you. I could have sunk this ship a long time ago and ended all of this, but that’s not an option.

Vincent: Oh? You think you could end this so easily? Why waste your time?

Sergei knew his opponent would likely survive such a tactic, since his other forms didn’t seem to act like hammers in water. He could survive as well by filling one of his iron bracers with weight, reducing his own to the bare minimum and increasing his speed so that he practically flew across the water. He’d done it before. He didn’t mean to now.

Sergei: You mentioned that some of my crewmates are alive. I won’t sacrifice them for my cause.

Vincent raised an eyebrow: Don’t get me wrong, that’s noble and all, but you are the head of this ship. Their lives likely matter a whole lot less to you than whatever goal you’re after.

Sergei nodded: Undoubtedly. But you have me wrong. I may be their leader, but I am not fit to lead. I am a servant to the Revolutionary Army, and I take my service very seriously.

Vincent: No need to be so modest.

Sergei: It’s not modesty. I led my people once upon a time, and I failed them. Every day, my failure shows all the more in blood that will not wash off my hands. I cannot accept leadership. If others grant me roles of leadership, that is their choice, not mine. The Revolutionary Army has given me too much for me to treat them as pawns. They have given me my only opportunity to retrieve something from the depths of my failure. They are worthy of my service.

Vincent: A commitment to service like that is admirable, but it will not save you, or them.

Sergei glanced down at the bottom of the ship where 10 Vincents were arraying themselves beneath him. He stood atop one of the few unbroken beams in the hull of the ship. He couldn’t say how long the ship would last, only that it could no more take them to their destination now than could a wooden raft. Thankfully, they weren’t far, and he knew of another Revolutionary ship in the area. All he had to do was keep this ship above water.

That would be difficult. Four of the Vincents arrayed behind him had become an extra set of arms, and another two had become spears for one of those pairs. Holding metal reserves would do him little good if he was dead.

He drew from his pewter, taking as much strength as he dared. His sinewy muscles grew and expanded, his robes bulging with the excess muscular structure beneath.

Vincent: Gaining all of that strength is a neat trick. But what’s one against so many?

He charged, striking forward with all his spears in one heavily focused strike. Sergei planted his feet, placing his left arm with its steel club ahead of him and leaving his right dangling. The spears slammed into steel, and wood cracked beneath him from the force of the blow, though Sergei did not move. Vincent’s eyes widened as Sergei tapped steel, his cane slamming hard into his opponent’s right temple. Blood gushed from the wound as he rocketed out of the side of the ship.

Sergei breathed: So that wasn’t you, was it?

Vincent: Perceptive! Only 11 targets left, wonder which one is me?

Despite his playful attitude, sweat had formed on all of their foreheads. Sergei stopped drawing from his steel, and instead drew from zinc.

Sergei: No. Only one.

Sergei pushed off on his massively enhanced legs, accidentally destroying what little remained of the beam. Pieces of the deck accompanied it as it fell downward, the Vincents below cursing as they quickly used Geppo to try and chase him. They would be too late. Just above the deck, a string of Vincents made a rope line that attached a cursing Vincent to the shards of the mast, just barely having prevented him from being thrown into the water with the hulking corpse of his copy. He gritted his teeth as he glanced down at the approaching Sergei, who began rotating in air as his muscles deflated to normal size.

Sergei: You name so many attacks. Allow me to name one. Mitsuna Tatsumaki.

He tapped steel heavily, his rotating body becoming a blur. And then he tapped iron, dropping tons of density into his body. The force of his motion still carried him upward, and though Vincent tried to avoid it, he got caught in the tremendous force, slammed by a body carrying unbelievable weight. He was bounced around multiple times within the spinning force before being kicked out at a tremendous rate, and launched towards the mainland.

Sergei stopped tapping both metals, breathing heavily as he fell to his knees on the deck. He glanced at a hole beneath him, seeing the other Vincents wither before his very eyes. It was over. He rose carefully, quickly tapping his gold to heal his torn muscles. He walked briskly then, over to the forecastle, which was little more than a pile of kindling now. He reached in, grabbing hold of a Den Den Mushi, brushing the wooden debris off of it. He was relieved to have found it, and pulled out another from a separate pile nearby. It looked like a chubby, depressed snail with a white shell. A white Den Den Mushi, it would prevent his call from being intercepted by any of the Marines at Enies Lobby. He rang up the closest ship.

The face that came up on his end was absolutely covered in white makeup, with a thick layer of purple lipstick around its mouth. Huge, black eyelashes nearly covered the thing’s eye stalks, and a large tuft of curly, purple hair adorned its head. A red, orange and yellow crown sat atop his head like an ornament.

Ivankov: Sergei-san! I didn’t know you were so close! I’m glad you’re using a white Den Den Mushi, but it’s still far too dangerous to be communicating with me like this!

Sergei: I’m already in enough hot water as it is, Ivankov. I can’t afford to use more careful methods. I need a pickup, immediately.

Ivankov: You destroyed another ship!? Sometimes, I wonder why Dragon keeps you around!

Sergei smiled: Sometimes, I wonder that as well.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
oh BP if i add any more characters it'll be for my own Pirate crew the black birds.
@Whiteflame. I gather it is that time, then, is it? I hope it goes well and all that. Best wishes and all. XD.

@Wold. Okay then, dude, sounds good.
Yes, the time is fast approaching, anxiety's climbing to the ceiling, fiance's a nervous wreck, and I'm keeping calm as best I can. Big day, though I am excited.
Well, good luck, dude. I hope it all goes swimmingly... We'll have to catch up when you get back and have a chat and figure out stuff for four RP, the Clan War and this one. I'll look forward to that, anyway. Alrighty, best wishes, dude.
So this'll be the last post I'll do before heading offline for a week (I'll still hop on over the course of today and some of tomorrow, just not for posting), so I figured I'd make it a good one. Hope you guys like it.

[Shadows and Memories! The Journey to Fishman Island Begins!]

The world seemed aflame. Buildings collapsed around her as Lucia pounded her way through the streets of the Goa Kingdom, a place that had only known flames among the heaps of garbage they lumped outside their gates. People in rich attire ran screaming with halos of red light around their heads, but she ignored them, keeping her eyes focused on the building at the large building at the end of the road. Like the others, it was wreathed in fire, windows shattered and apparently unoccupied. She meant to test that. She would find them, and she would save them.

The door was torn off of its hinges, probably the result of someone’s hasty escape. It would burn with the rest of the mansion. She trotted down the hall, surrounded by crackling wallpaper and striding through rising flames. She was drenched in sweat, little of it having to do with the intense heat. Her parents were in the depth of this gigantic house, and it was burning to the ground like so many others.

Damn that Kaido! She hadn’t suspected that he’d have his own personal vendetta with the city, nor that he’d try to level it. The ships he’d brought had been loaded with so much mortar that they rivaled Marineford. He’d kept those secret. Damn him!

She drew both of the swords at her risk, desperation in her step as she approached a pile of flaming debris. She used her Devil Fruit to extend both Kage Hokou and Makkuro to several times their size and length, plunging them into the wreckage. The pile exploded in a shower of burning fragments, many of which scoured her flesh and clothing. The majority rammed through the few intact walls and ceiling fragments around her, bringing the whole structure down around her. She deftly dodged around the falling rubble, navigating her way through the remainder of the hallway and smashing through the thick wooden double doors at the end.

Only one man stood in the room on the other side. He was gigantic, easily 12 feet in height, and towered over her. The flames around him cast his face in shadow. He held nothing in his hands, and a blade with a blue hilt was strapped to his waist. On the ground before him were the corpses of two people, a man and a woman, blood staining their flame-damaged clothing and pooling on the wooden floor beneath them. A blade had been rammed through them so hard it stuck in the floor beneath both corpses. Its hilt was black as pitch, and a small amount of silver from its hilt still shone in the firelight.

Yoruchi: Have you come to destroy evil too?

Lucia had never heard that voice before, and at first she suspected the man ahead of her to have spoken those words. It truly didn’t matter. It was a wonder she could hear anything at all with the blood pumping in her ears so loud. She couldn’t even hear the roar of the flames around her. Her eyes spoke only of disbelief and abject horror.

Lucia: Why?

The man didn’t respond, and neither did the sword.

Lucia: Why?!

Again, silence was all that greeted her question. She gritted her teeth, vision turning red as fury welled up within her. The last cogent thought she had came out in a scream.

Lucia: WHY?! WHY YOU MONSTER?!

The rest came in flashes. An incredible burst of speed as she propelled herself forward. The whispers of the blue blade Nido To Shinai as it left its sheath. The clash of steel on steel. A blackness covering her vision as Yoruchi was drawn. Makkuro shattering to pieces. Silence…

Lucia watched from the bow of the ship, spray lashing her face as they approached their target. The city had never truly felt like home to her, and she felt and showed no hesitance. She was only distracted by the man who stepped up behind her, casting a shadow across her.

???: Are you satisfied yet? I’m putting myself and my crew at risk for this fool’s errand of yours.

Lucia frowned: You have a strange way of showing that commitment, Kaido. Most of your commanders seemed to have found better things to do, and you’ve left your flagship at home.

Kaido: I’ve brought myself. That’s should be enough.

Lucia: We’ll know shortly. If our incursion succeeds and the Goa Kingdom falls as you promise, you will have my unflinching loyalty.

Kaido smiled: It will fall. Just concern yourself with what or whomever you hope to bring out of that filth.

Lucia didn’t want vengeance, though Kaido probably believed she did. She didn’t care if the Goa Kingdom suffered. She just wanted those who were most precious to her returned at last…

Yoruchi: It’s been a long time since I’ve seen fighting like that.

Lucia: But you can’t see.

Yoruchi: I can, though! I may not have eyes, but I can see!

Lucia didn’t have a response for that. She walked slowly down an alley, the flames of the surrounding structures having dwindled to a light blaze. She didn’t care. She didn’t feel the heat. She couldn’t remember escaping the building; she could only recall looking back and seeing the smoldering pile that had cremated the bodies of those dearest to her. Her body was a mess of cuts and burns, but she didn’t feel the pain. She was covered in blood that was both hers and her opponent’s, dripping from her battered body to the ground. On her face, the two intermingled and dripping from her chin like tears falling from dry eyes. There was no sadness to sap her, no anger left to draw strength from. All she felt was numb.

She dragged the heavy blade Yoruchi in her left hand, the bottom of its scabbard making a rut in the earth behind her. The blue blade Nido To Shinai now sat in its sheath under her right palm, replacing the destroyed Makkuro. She didn’t remember grabbing either. She wanted to drop Yoruchi and escape the vile blade that had snuffed out the lives of her parents, but she couldn’t bring herself to drop it. And she couldn’t explain why.

Yoruchi: I like you. I think we’ll destroy quite a bit of evil together. I did like my former master, though. Was he evil? I’m still not sure what evil is, but I know I’ve destroyed a lot of it.

Lucia: He just was. Perhaps it is I who am evil. Will you destroy me?

Yoruchi seemed to ponder it a moment.

Yoruchi: I’ve decided you aren’t evil. That’s enough, isn’t it?

Lucia raised her bloodstained left hand, looking down at it. Was this the hand that had killed him? Had it been another one of her blades? Had she taken Yoruchi and killed him with the strange, talking sword? She had killed so many in her life, what was one more body to add to the count? Yet, she was unsure. The fury that had controlled her, the lust for blood and death. Was that the same woman she saw in the mirror every day? Was that woman worthy of redemption, worthy of anything beyond a slow, painful death?

Lucia: Maybe it is.

Yoruchi seemed pleased with itself. As they walked out the alleyway and out of the Goa Kingdom, vanishing among the still burning piles of garbage that adorned the Gray Terminal, she couldn’t hear the massive search effort being launched behind her. Kaido wouldn’t let her escape so easily, he would find her no matter what it took. So she would vanish, never to be seen again. She would retreat from the world. And the world would eventually forget she ever existed…

Lucia awoke in a cold sweat. She tried to sleep less and less these days, though Admiral Smoker had made it quite clear that she needed to be rested. Sleep brought no rest, only nightmares. Nightmares of memories long past, memories she desperately wished to forget.

Yoruchi: I’ve never understood why you humans need to sleep if all it brings you is discomfort.

Lucia: We sleep to rest ourselves, Yoruchi. It’s a necessary part of our lives, whether we desire it or not.

She spoke aloud to the sword, as she often did when they conversed in private. She hadn’t initially known that she could communicate mentally with the blade, and had gotten used to talking to it like it was a person. Strange to think that she could view the instrument of her parents’ death in this way.

Yoruchi: I still don’t understand.

Lucia sighed: You don’t have to. Come on, it’s time we went up to the deck and got some fresh air.

She dressed quickly, grabbing Yoruchi and strapping the large sword to her back. She walked briskly up the steps, desiring nothing more than a distraction from disquieting thoughts.

Yoruchi: I still don’t think you’re evil.

She hesitated, stopping in her tracks. Her expression was flat and emotionless.

Lucia: That makes one of us.
[The Sharpshooter's Clever Trap!]

Cade yawned widely without any shame. With no one around, he didn’t have to worry about being rude. He relaxed in the rafters of a government facility in a remote island that most people didn’t know about, lying on his back calmly as he waited. It was pretty much deserted aside from the facility, so even if people did know about it, they didn’t see much point it coming here. Cade didn’t know what the facility was for exactly. Admiral Kiya hadn’t seen a need to tell him or the other Shichibukai. Not that he really cared.

They had two goals here, both relating to the Revolutionaries. Lately, several facilities had been attacked and destroyed. The government claimed to know what the target was, though they still kept quiet about it. Gin was guarding whatever that target was currently, something deep within the facility’s basements. Cade and Trafalgar were both meant to intercept any intruders and keep them from even reaching Gin to begin with. So far, there had been seven cases already. Each time, all outside communications had been cut off. A single sick Den Den Mushi was brought into the vicinity to emit its ‘allergies’ on the telepathic radio waves the other Den Den Mushis use and get them all sick, disabling their communication functions, essentially isolating the island to prevent backup from coming.

Trafalgar anticipated that these revolutionaries were clever enough to realize that with only one facility left, there would be a stronger guard waiting, though he doubted they expected three Shichibukai. They would probably change their strategy, so the young Supernova wanted to intercept them properly. Being the contrary person he was, Cade refused. Such an obvious and typical move would be predictable, if these guys were really so clever. By leaving the enemy to think they would change their tactics, they would really do it the same way and catch them unprepared. Trafalgar disagreed and after arguing, the two just decided to do their own thing.

The second reason they were here was to get information. The government still hadn’t found out where the revolutionary base was, so infiltrating it was difficult. Their best shot was to capture someone who looked important and squeeze the information out of them.

Of course, there was still no absolute guarantee that this would work out. The revolutionaries may have pulled back or delayed their attack temporarily for whatever reason. Cade was experienced enough to know that there was often a lot going on on the enemies side as well with these sorts of things. He often respected the fact that his enemies were people just as much as he was. Even so, as a bounty hunter, he was far more interested in all the heads he’d be collecting today. And, of course, showing off to that pretty admiral as he royal burns Law with his superior talent and skills.

Just then, the Den Den Mushi beside him shut its eyes and fell into a deep sleep. The white Den Den Mushi beside it did the same, though it should have managed to jam whatever frequency was causing the illness. Right now, surveillance Den Den Mushi all over the facility would be going out like lights one after another, silently knocking out all outside communications. Cade smirked as he sat up and set his favorite hat onto his head, shivering with victorious anticipation.

“In the end, they really did go with the same pattern.” He said smugly as he drew several matches from his pocket. “In to your arrogant unshaven face, Law.”

Cade slid one match over his boots heel sharply and sparked a flame. Around him, several thin trails of gunpowder extended from him out into the facility in every direction, acting as fragile fuses directly to bombs he’d rigged everywhere. As a bounty hunter, he specialized in using traps to gain the upper hand on superior numbers. Against small fry, it wasn’t really a necessary tactic, but aside from being cautious by nature on the small chance that there was someone strong here as well, he was far too lazy to go through the trouble direct combat so early into the fight.

Cade touched the lit match to one trail of gunpowder and the fuse vanished into the darkness. He waited patiently until he heard a satisfying explosion from several rooms away from him, where the only entrance of this windowless facility was. He then lit several more fuses heading in the same direction, intending to send the entire entrance crumbling down onto the invaders. Even without Den Den Mushi, surveillance haki was a fantastic tool for pinpointing your enemies. Cade had trained the form that allowed him to ‘visualize’ the position of his targets, as if he was seeing through the walls in order to find their life force. He hated to say there was anything better than his guns when it came to fighting, but he grudgingly admitted that he would be much less effective (and more troubled) if it wasn’t for haki.

“These guys aren’t half bad…” Cade murmured as he felt the presence of several people moving on from the entrance he’d destroyed, completely unharmed. A few remained behind, help one man who appeared to have been caught in the rubble, but there were no casualties. Just one injury. Cade pulled a pair of goggles out of his jacket and put them on over his eyes as he smirked once more. “How about we play tag, then?”

Cade lit the three other matches had had in his hand so he had four blazing sticks poking out from between his fingers like claws. He touched them to the gunpowder trails around him quickly as his targets split up at a fork, all going in different directions through the corridors. Cade had memorized the floor map of the entire facility, so it was easy from him to figure out what they were doing. They split up in hopes of making harder to hit them all at the same time, and then they would rendezvous further ahead, closer to their target. It was a pity, though. Using several barrels of gunpowder, Cade had rigged the entire facility with bombs. Splitting up didn’t bother him in the least.

What did bother him, though, was that more people were coming in to the facility now like a swarm of ants. He’d already used up all the bombs to explode the entrance, and yet they still fit their way through. At this rate, he’d have to use more bombs than he had expected to.

Well, the government had agreed to pay for any damages, so what did he care?

“Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jump over the candle stick~” Cade sang as he lit fuse after fuse and the facility shook with explosions. His targets scattered constantly, moving in order to try and avoid paths with bombs. Useless as it was, they were pretty good at taking these hits. Cade managed to stop several of them, but there were more people than he had remaining bombs. If each explosion didn’t take someone out, he’d be out of ammo pretty soon.

“Agh.” Cade winced as an explosion sounded near the same room that he was hiding above. He was so concentrated on his mind’s eye, he hadn’t noticed how close one of them had gotten to his location, probably by pure luck. Cade hadn’t rigged the room, mostly because he didn’t feel like risking his own skin like that. Besides, anyone that close would be within range of his bullets anyhow. He’d chosen a pretty ideal spot.

It was while thinking this that Cade heard the sound of something approaching. He glanced up to see several of the fuses lit, despite him not having lit them. In fact, they seemed to be heading back toward him.

“Whoa!” Cade cackled as he quickly jumped from the rafters, falling toward the ground and landing on his feet easily. The entire ceiling above him was destroyed from the force of the explosion as all his remaining gun powder went to waste. Those revolutionaries had found some of his trails and used them against him. He’d expected much, honestly, but not so much at the same time! The ceiling was crumbling down in huge chunks and Cade sidestepped as a piece of debris attempted to crush him in vain. Cade was amused. He’d expected to be able to hold out longer. This kind of sucked the fun out of that.

“Well then,” He sighed as he drew a long rife from across his back. “I guess I’ll leave the rest to the surgeon and focus on getting a hostage.

Cade’s logic was simple. The explosion aside, Cade’s sniper rifle used gunpowder. No matter how he modified it, and no matter where he was hiding, there were two factors he could do nothing about due to the use of gunpowder: recoil and sound. The recoil he didn’t mind, since he was long used to it. The sound, however, wasn’t ideal for a sniper. He was used to it as well, but it was a pain no matter what. So no matter who he shot, anyone nearby would immediately know that there was someone nearby, and it would attract their attention.

At the same time, Cade needed to catch a hostage and immobilize them. But he could just catch a small fry—he needed someone important who would know what they needed to know. With this rifle, no matter where he aimed, a small fry would die. Even no vital point would have enough force to probably rip off their limbs and let them bleed to death, since Cade didn’t exactly comprehend the value of regulating the strength of his guns. So if he killed the person he shot, then it didn’t matter. If they survived, though, they were probably the type of person Cade wanted to kidnap. Normally, he would never use such a brutish method against people so openly. But unlike when he had been in the tavern on the Red Line, he was working. His other option would be slowly asking each person he caught. By then, Law would have already caught someone and gotten the information. Cade’s pride wouldn’t allow that.

This unofficial competition cost approximately seventeen lives.

As expected, the gun was too forceful. Seventeen perfect snipes in the legs, and they each died of pain and blood loss. Cade almost felt guilty for his actions, then he remembered that he could still get two-thirds of their bounty and immediately got over himself as he aimed at his eighteenth target.

Who dodged the first bullet and whirled around with a gun, firing a hand gun up at Cade. Cade cocked his head to dodge it effortlessly as he grinned.

“Bingo.” He murmured as he aimed once more from behind the crates he crouched behind. The target attempted to run away, but the bullet shot right into the heel of his foot, entering through the back and shooting up his leg until it shot out through the kneecap. The man collapsed but didn’t scream in pain. His leg didn’t come off either, so he clearly had some strength after all. Cade sat on the crate he’d been behind and tossed a first aid kit to the man. The man looked at him in confusion as Cade held up one of his pistols and aimed it at the man’s temple.

“Go ahead and fix up that leg of yours.” Cade said laxly. “And in the meantime, answer some of my questions, will ya’?”
Since I forgot to mention it earlier; I wish you good fortune Whiteflame. I've seen how stressful weddings can be for those involved, and I'm sure all the effort will be worth it.

Exorcist: Believe in love, and all that good stuff! There's even a rumor about people being born missing their second half so you can enjoy the search of finding them!

Waver: Says the guy who spends his free time making fun of romance related novels.

Namikiji: Quiet, you. The ring symbolizes perpetuality and eternity--true love blossoms like a rose! Adorned with a beautiful crimson hue, it catches any bystanders eye and appeals to all, inciting the irrational urge to hold and carress it~

Exorcist: And bleed thanks to the sharp thorns that it's so called 'beauty' conceals. Appropriate metaphor, I suppose.

Namikiji: Such is love! Perhaps if you didn't scoff at the idea of teenage romance, there may be hope for you yet!

Exorcist: No way. I'll congradulate Whiteflame so long as I can speak, but I'm a different story. One doesn't need to be alone to be lonely and vice-versa.

Waver: ...Meaning?

Exorcist: Meaning that I have no second half to find! Quite asking questions that take us off topic!

Cade: Anchoring yourself down to one woman...if god wishes for that and the devil gives me a harem, the answer is obvious!

Exorcist/Namikiji/Waver: Get out.
well, I appreciate that Exorcist. In 20 hours, I will no longer be a single man. Makes you think don't it?
-_- i'm almost done my up coming black bird pirates but i'm stumpted as to what i can have my final one Major in xD Like grrr I was thinking her profession would be assassin or something but it doesn't work given her fruits power -Snort in fruesteration- any ideas ?
big smile
Why don't you make your character like a musician, or something? XDDD
Yeah I already got one of those xD the profiles will be up soon :P
Heh, sounds cool man. XD
cool
*Triumphant Return*

So, how we doin'?
I've been watching a lot of new anime (MMO related) and one of my favorite anime has finally ended T.T At the same time, though, the date for some games I've been waiting for approach as we speak, so I'm doing semi-good. Oh, and I tried out League of Legends thanks to some friends of mine pressuring me, and it is not nearly as addictive as they let on XD

That aside, how was your wedding/honey moon, Whiteflame? I'm bet you enjoyed yourself, huh?
Was great, more of a minimoon though, just not quite long enough.
some one explain to me how Luffy has no idea what Haki is but randomly whips out Gear second in his fight with Blue no T.T
Gear Second has more to do with CP9 abilities than Haki, he essentially just found a way to utilize Soru en tandem with his rubber body. Don't think the two have much to do with each other. By that point in the series, there's only been a small amount of Haki used, the most prevalent example being the Mantra used by Enel and his lackeys.
A post to bring things back into motion (hopefully)!

Don’t be a fool!

Lotus downed another mug of ale, keeping up with the rank and file of her ship that sat all around her. Color already flushed her cheeks, and she hiccupped at even intervals. A smile adorned her face, and she chucked in between droughts of alcohol, guffawing at the jokes of those around her, no matter how bawdy or absurd. Shu stood in the corner, looking on the scene with his usual disapproval. She’d gotten used to ignoring him.

Hold the blade level, don’t ever waver!

She kept drinking to drown out the voice of her mentor, Vice Admiral Tsuru. Much like the Commander-in-Chief Garp, she had refused multiple opportunities to rise above her rank. Strange to think that Garp’s having stepped down led to him accepting the most prestigious promotion of all while her loyalty to the cause left her mired where she was, admittedly of her own free will.

You call that a strike? If you don’t aim to kill, I will!

A harsh woman, that. “Only as harsh I need to be”, she would say. Bullshit. Pure bullshit. Another joke, another laugh. Lotus hardly heard the jokes anymore, though she enjoyed just the buzz of noise and activity around her. She enjoyed the warm feel as the ale ran down her throat, the distraction of the drunken haze that made the space around her whirl and swim. Yet somehow, the voice kept getting louder.

Don’t flinch.

She didn’t. She remembered that day. Sweat pouring down her forehead and defacing her perfect dress, making her eyes water with salt. She didn’t blink, didn’t bat an eye. It had marred her vision so badly that she’d seen spots for days.

Don’t waffle.

She didn’t waffle or balk, hide or sneak away, defer or delay, falter or pause, shy away or waver. Not any longer.

Don’t quit. Get up.

She got up. Always.

You can’t die yet.

Lotus slammed her fist into the table, hard. A crack ran through the foot-thick wood, and most of the glasses around her either upended their contents or went flying. Yet still, the smile lingered on her face, the laugh still on her lips. Maybe this truly was a mask. Maybe all of them were.

It took her a moment to realize that there were tears streaming down her face, and that she had been cackling like a madwoman. The men around her gave her uneasy looks. Even Shu looked concerned. They had known her so well, had come to appreciate her company. They liked the woman they thought they knew. How could they know her? She didn’t even know herself.

She thought to look sheepish, but instead merely wiped the tears from her face and put on a lewd smile.

Lotus: Well, something in this room needed a good pounding!

Most of the men laughed uproariously, though a few only chuckled uncertainly, looking obviously concerned. She couldn’t meet their eyes. She rose from the bench, head swimming. A couple of the men around her reached out to steady her, but she refused them.

Lotus: Now boys, *hic* which of you feel man enough to take advantage of a poor, disheveled woman?

Many of the men raised their hands, but no one accompanied her on her way out of the mess hall. It was a shame really. She really could use the distraction of another warm body in bed with her, even a hairy, grizzled, ugly one. She liked her men smooth, but any distraction was better than none. The men looked capable enough. So it was that she strode out into the cloudless night. The stars were in evidence in all directions, and though the night was cool, there was no wind to be had. She sighed, giving a woozy salute to one of the men on duty.

Shu: Something on your mind?

Lotus: Do you really want to *hic* know?

Shu: If it threatens our progress, yes.

Lotus sniffed. There were some people she’d rather not invite into her chambers, even if they happened to have an interesting Devil Fruit that could make the night more interesting. Shu rarely showed sympathy. Reminded her of a lot of the men she’d slept with.

Lotus: Don’t worry, *hic* it won’t threaten the precious mission.

Shu nodded, disregarding the sarcastic tone. She stumbled forward to the railing, feeling her stomach roil. Somehow, she regained her composure, noting with displeasure that Shu had kept his distance. When she’d been sent on this mission, she was told he was little more than a “travel companion.” He wasn’t even that.

Lotus: Tell me, Shu, when you were defeated by the *hic* Pirate Hunter and King of the Snipers themselves, how did you take it?

She had meant it to be a biting comment, though his response was solemn.

Shu: It was one of the most difficult days of my life. I strive for success every day to erase my failure on that one.

Lotus tried to regard him evenly, but when the ship started to heave beneath her, she thought better of it and began to walk towards her cabin. She reached the door, leaning against the frame.

Failure is not an option.

Lotus: Is your drive to succeed truly a show of *hic* strength when all you can do is cling to the past? *hic* How can you keep your gaze aimed forward if all you can do *hic* is looking back over your shoulder?

She left him on deck, silent as the night.
smile
Hey, hey, your back, Flame. I hope your wedding and honeymoon was awesome! Nice post, too. XD
Heh, glad you liked it, everything went great, a little too short on the honeymoon end though.
big smile
Yeah, it was quite interesting. I'm glad to hear that everything went well, dude. I think I will write the next post tomorrow night and it can be the journey to Enies Lobby (a difficult one, made more difficult by an emerging Aqua Laguna) XDDDD
Yeah I think it's time I stopped putting this off & do this all my black bird commanders -_- & i'll have the first introduction to fishman iseland as well as Akario up soon.

Name: "Sharp shooter" Kamo Rakuin

Affiliation: Black Bird pirates , Commander of 5th Divison (Gunsmen divison), Marks men of the black birds, Coal gunner pirates (former)

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Much like his Captain Kamo is a very calm and self aware man. he is also rather blunt often being called rude as he isn't scared to say what he doesn't like about people. Kamo is also some what strict in proper as he is known as the strictest man through out the black birds and doesn't take well to "messy" or "unclean" things or situations. As such he takes it as his responsibility to "clean up" after who ever left the "mess". He also seems to have some what of a Rivalry with first mate Naraku.

History: Kamo is orginally from West Blue and was trained by a Marksmen of a certain pirate crew ever since he was little he's had an obession with guns as such he studied markmen ship and orginally wanted to become a marine but after he was raised by this pirate. he founded his own crew known as the Coal Gunners. He Set sail when he was 16 and earned a bounty of 80,000,00 beri by the time he was 21. During his travles he met with A young Karasu who was a Yonkou at the time and seemingly turned his crew into now what is known as the "marksmen Divison/ 5th Divison" of the Black bird pirates. During his ventures with karasu and the trouble they cause his bounty incereased to 190,000,000. He makes claims to have fought agaisnt people like "red hair" Shanks and sais he survied a Onsalught attack by the famous Edward newgate.

Devil Fruit: Kuchibi Kuchibi No mi (Fuse Fuse fruit )

Other abilities:

He seems to pose something called "Gun slinger Kenpou"

He also poses two 6 shooter revolves that seem to be his main weapons of choice.

hidden behind his coat are two small one handed rifles & on his back seems to be a large rifle with a scope on it.

Yeah I think it's time I stopped putting this off & do this all my black bird commanders -_- & i'll h
Name: "Red beard" Kyojin

Affiliation: Black birds, / Ship wright/ Engineer / Weapon smith / Red beard Pirates (former)/ White beard pirates (former) /Commander of 6th Divison (weaponry / Repair)

Appearance: (picture )

Height : 14'0

Personality: Despite his Large apperance Kyojin is a very friendly and cheery old man. He is very strong willed and strong spirited. he isn't above a good laugh or drinking with his crew. he is known as the Most kind person among the Black birds and hasn't upset anyone that's ever met him. Kyojin is also honorable and noble when it comes to combat and despises people who "cheat" in combat by using cheap tricks. He also hates Lairs.

History: Kyojin is from Elbaf and is a Half Gaint standing at 14 ft tall. However was shunned as he didn't have warriors spirit nor did he want to take part in battle. Instead he always liked building and fixing up ships when finally when he was 17 he built himself a ship and set sail. at first he joined the white beard pirates up until the mighty Captains death. At that point he set sail and formed his own crew the "red beard pirates" his crew mates loved him as his time as Captain he earned a 200,000,000 Million beri bounty as he did nothing but sink and loot marine ships. However during 10th year as Captain of the red beard pirates his crew Scummed to a Buster call sent out to kill him by fleet Admiral Akainu at the time. Kyojin having escaped washed up at water 7 and became one of the ship wrights in the No 1 Doc as he had supereme building skills. One day when approched by Yonkou at the time Black Bird Karasu Kyojin was skeptical about joining. Until Karasu Rescued him from certain death. Kyojin now holds a 260,000,000 beri bounty since joining the Black birds. And founded & created Most if not all the weaponary used by the pirates in that crew except Karasu's swords. Kyojin formed the 6th Unit on his own will and Karasu was more than happy to have more than one ship wright as well as Egineers all sorts of mechanics working under him.

Devil Fruit : Hokori Hokori No Mi (Dust- Dust -fruit )

Other abilities:

Haki being in his old age & having had many adventures Kyojin is one of few people who has been able to master all three types of Haki.

Two Large Axes seem to be his weapon(s) of choice.

Being so large Kyojin poses Super human Strength even by a Gaints standards this is oftein rumored to be as he's done nothing but build ships his entire life.

Super human enduerance.

Despite being so Large he seems to be able to move rather fast.

Name: "Red beard" Kyojin Affiliation: Black birds, / Ship wright/ Engineer / Weapon smith / Red be
Name: Keshou

Affiliation: Black bird pirates / Musician/ Commander of the 3rd Divison (Entertainment) / CP-9 (former)

Appearance: ( Picture )

Personality: Keshou is very playful he oftein teases people and mocks his oppents laughing while he does it. He's also very easy going almost as if he's always high on life. he seems to let nothing bother him. One thing that seems to annoy him is when people interupt his Music or interfer in his fights. He is also Honorable.

History: Not much is Known about Keshou other than he was a former CP-9 member and was said to be the strongest member during his generation. At some point in his life something changed about how he viewed CP-9 as such he killed his Generation of CP-9 with out hesitation including the former director than left to sea. this earned him a Bounty of 180,000,000 Beri he than seeked out former CP-9 members, Kaku, Califa,Fukuro, Lucci, Kumadori & Blueno. it is unknown how and he has never revealed how he did it but he managed to Kill those 7 members of CP-9. once fleet Admiral Garp got wind of this he ordered his bounty to be raised to 300,000,000 Beri bounty as such killing such strong former members of CP-9 earned him a rather fearful reputation at sea. At some point for unknown reasons he Joined forces with the black bird pirates and became there Crew member and rather loyal one at that. However he also hasn't revealed no information about the marines. He also commands the third Divison.

Devil fruit: Naru-Naru no mi (Echo-Echo Furit )

Other abilities:

Master Rokushiki

Ippai Haburi Shigan (Full power Finger gun) increasing the out put of Viberations keshou is able to only Strike through some one but cause a Massive hole in the person he strikes with this move.

Tenka Rankyaku (Lighting Storm Leg) again using his fruits power to incerease the Viberations caused by his Rankyaku the blast charges rather quickly and has larger impact on the oppents body.

Ippai Chisoku Geppou (full speed Geppou) again using the Viberations created from Geppou Kashou is able to incerease in speed rather fast almost becoming unseen & is able to cause a rather strong Impact.

Koudo Soru (Advanced Soru) Again using the viberation created from Soru kashou is able to incerease his speed with Soru greatly becoming unseen and even being able to cause after images.

Tekkai Kenpou (he is able to move while he has Tekkai Active )

Finaru Rokuogan Dageki (Finale six king strike ) again using the viberations generated from this attack Kashou is able to increase the damage and force of this attack exceptionally.

Life Return

Name: Keshou Affiliation: Black bird pirates / Musician/ Commander of the 3rd Divison (Entertainme
@Wolf. Note that Jyabura should be excluded from the CP9 members that died, as I have already specified that he left the CP9 and retired, and raised his grandchild (Bug-eye). Could you perhaps edit it so that Jyabura is excluded from that? Thanks. XD
oh yeah sure :P
So I have another post in the works, but it's coming along slow due to packing swallowing up most of my time. Finally moving north to start my PhD, though it'll be about a week yet before classes start. Should get some writing time in before then.
big smile
Sounds good, dude. XD
Sergei carefully stitched his robe together with a needle and thread as he waited. He’d gathered up his crewmates, utilizing a copper bracer with basic medical knowledge to bind their wounds. They would need real medical attention to survive the day. A few were awake, though all of those were in such pain that they would not talk to him but in gasps.

Some of them weren’t so lucky. Three of them, two men and a woman, had perished in the attack. The helmsman, Fulsom. The quartermaster, Malcolm. And one of the sous-chef, Avena. He’d spoken a prayer for each of them, drawing from the long dead religion of the Elantrans. It seemed fitting. Words of loss, with hope for a future of the return of lost divinity. Words of peace.

He waited patiently. Despite the danger of his situation (the broken ship, drained metals, and proximity to Enies Lobby), he saw little reason for concern. Ivankov would reach him well before Cipher Pol was alerted. Any sort of response team would take still longer. Still, he didn’t attempt to refill his metals, leaving him in fighting shape should anyone arrive.

He watched the horizon for the first sign of the ship, though he need not have looked hard. All he could see at first was an incredible purple haze, followed by the almost shining white face of Ivankov, enlarged to ridiculous proportions. His eyes locked on the husk of Sergei’s ship and he shouted orders to the men around him, who scurried around him like so many ants. Sergei sighed, standing on still aching muscles and cracking his neck with each hand.

How long had it been since he’d seen the Okama King? The day he’d made his request to Dragon, a day he’d expected to end in failure. Ivankov had been just as shocked at the other man’s response, as well he should have been.

Dragon: I once met a woman who stood in defiance of the world government. She told me that her goal wasn’t revenge, but knowledge. What is your goal, Sergei?

Ivankov balked, gaping at his leader. Sergei didn’t hesitate.

Sergei: Terris was a place of knowledge unlike any in existence. I will not have our history erased.

Dragon smiled: Very well then! If you survive, the spirit of your fallen nation will live on with you and your comrades! If you fall, make it a glorious end worthy of your nation! Either way, you can make the Marines pay for their genocide!

Ivankov: Hee-haw! So this is what you do when someone lends you a ship, Kīpā-boy!

Sergei sighed. Despite the incredible distance between them, with his vocal cords at that size, Ivankov’s booming voice could easily cross the space. Sergei wouldn’t be able to respond for a few a while yet. The Queen had taken to calling him “Kīpā-boy” for quite some time now, perhaps because he’d heard that Sergei’s role on Terris was to act as a “Kīpā” or Keeper. Somehow, his treasured title seemed perverted the way Ivankov said it. Ivankov came into range.

Sergei: When a member of the Cipher Pol greets me, I am obliged to treat him as he would treat me.

Ivankov: You mean as he would treat your ship! Just make sure you treat my ship as you have yours... I mean, treat it with respect!

Sergei sighed again. His form of humor was grating.

Sergei: I will do my best. Please bring your head down to normal size, this has become rather disquieting.

Ivankov smirked, injecting a new hormone through his fingers into the bottom of his face. Not only did his size shrink, but his body slimmed down, taking on an absurdly voluptuous shape. When he spoke again, it was unsettling that his voice remained much the same.

Ivankov: All you need to do is ask, Kīpā-boy!

Even at the long distance, Ivankov didn’t hesitate, leaping the distance amidships onto the deck of Sergei’s damaged vessel. She surveyed the scene around her with a practiced eye, not failing to blow Sergei a kiss in the process. He took this in stride, not returning the gesture, but instead responding with a close-mouthed smile of appreciation. He didn’t like Ivankov, but he was certainly reliable. Now that his head was normal size, Ivankov was practically of a height with Sergei, something neither of them was entirely used to seeing. In some ways, it produced a certain respect between them.

Ivankov: Is this all of your crew?

Sergei: Save three. Their bodies have passed beneath the waves, and their souls have passed on.

Ivankov gave him a solemn look. It was one of the few times she’d deigned to be serious, and one of the few times Sergei truly appreciated him.

Ivankov shouted: Gola-boy! We’ll need your assistance!

A young man leapt off of the other ship, which was still a sizeable distance away, landing easily between them. He quickly took in the scene, giving Sergei a sheepish smile with a look of awe in his eyes. “Gola-boy” would have been tall among most of his fellows, but next to Sergei and Ivankov, he looked almost like a child. Ivankov’s charge didn’t have the ostentatious looks of the Queen herself, and in fact looked quite nondescript. He had brown hair matched by brown eyes, which had an almond-shaped appearance that Sergei couldn’t place. His long hair draped down over his shoulders, and he wore decorative robe (quite a bit more intricate than Sergei’s) over a white shirt and black trousers. He went below decks, taking care to search the ship without causing more damage.

Sergei: That’s one of the new commanders? Seems a bit shy.

Ivankov smirked: Not so much shy as awestruck. That child is one of your biggest fans. And that sword’s not just for show. Haven’t seen a talent like his since…

Sergei nodded: Strawhat?

Ivankov: Indeed! It seems I have a knack for finding talent, though, of course, Dragon “found” Luffy first.

Sergei: Is he worth the trouble? Strawhat has the Emperor’s Haki and the Gomu Gomu no Mi. Is he similarly… endowed?

Ivankov: Mmmfufufu, sexual jokes? And here I thought you were a pious man!

Sergei smirked: Some of the world’s most predominant religious were sexually based. Would you like to hear about one?

Ivankov: Ha! The only religion I subscribe to is the Okama Way!

Sergei tsked: You call that a religion? Hardly worthy of the title.

Ivankov: It’s no religion, Kīpā-boy. It’s a way of life!

Sergei shrugged: Whatever you say.

Ivankov: You might be surprised what you could learn from an old Queen like me! Now, if you don’t mind, I’ll take a few of your more seriously wounded back with me. Gola-boy can handle the rest.

Propping a couple of them on her shoulders, Ivankov briefly flailed about on the edge of the boat before performing a series of elegant flips and landing on the other ship, which was now stopped a short distance away. Sergei shook his head. That one had a sense of humor he could never understand.

Golan: Sir?

Sergei showed brief surprise before turning to see the young man standing behind him. Since the fall of Terris, Sergei had spent most of his time on the run from assassins, so much so that he now believed himself incapable of being snuck up upon. Perhaps he relied too much on the detection of killing intent.

Sergei: Yes, commander?

Golan: I found a series of frayed ropes down in the hull that should allow me to transport all of the remaining crewmen to our ship. And also, this.

A bloodstained book fell into his large hand. In the entire ruckus following Vince’s assault, he’d forgotten completely about it. All that he’d remembered were his crewmates and the bags carrying his copper trove. It had seemed less important now that the copper sheets were drained of Sazed’s memories, but he had made a point to studying the words Sazed had left, hoping against hope that there was a hidden message there. Perhaps he could still find something.

Sergei: Tell me…Gola?

Golan blushed: It’s Golan, actually.

Sergei: Alright, Golan. Do you follow a religion?

Golan looked up from wrapping the ropes around each of the fallen crewmen and smiled.

Golan: I’d always hoped you could teach me about one.
big smile
Awesome stuff, dude!!! That was a cool post. XDDDDD
big smile
Glad you enjoyed it!
I most certainly did! XD. I'll get my post up tonight and begin the journey to Enies Lobby and I'll also add a piece featured Golan and see what happens. I can almost feel a fight on the horizon. Lol
hmmm
yeah I got one final commander than i'm doing a post i'm stuck on a name -_-
[A Rough Journey! Enies Lobby, Here We Come!!!] - Part One

(Rakki and the others made their way back to the ship as fast as possible - time was simply an impediment, and, the way Rakki saw it, every moment was a potential risk and anxiety over his brother, whom he hadn't spoken to in years. He couldn't help but think about all the times they had spent together, as family; how many times they had fought, cried and then made up again. It was too much. Rakki needed to see Golan and make his peace. This looked like the golden opportunity: to see Golan again and to make war on the Marines, this time for good. They would make their mark on the world and become great pirates of the Seas.)

Inner Monologue: Bro. I hope I see you and we make peace. You're my brother, a special bond shared only by family; you are my flesh and blood... I will make it right with you and the stupid feud will be forgotten. One day, bro, I'll be the best - the best pirate to ever exist, beside the Pirate-King and his former. It will be a day to make history. Remember, bro, I'll always find a way to you... Don't forget about me.

Rakki: (Sighs and turns to Long John) Let's just get on the boat and decide on the route to Enies Lobby...

Long John: Right. Can you tell me about your brother later?

Rakki: We'll see. Let's go!

(Together, they ran to the boat and climbed aboard, manning the rope ladder swiftly and climbing, like monkeys, to the top. Once they got on the boat, they noticed that there was a conspicuous lack of activity aboard and that the others had been slacking off, while they were shopping. Rakki barely seemed to notice and merely strode off to find Yakama, who would suggest the route to Enies Lobby, no doubt.)

Rakki: (Storming out of the Navigator's Chambers) Three goddamn days! I can't wait that long and neither can Golan... This is ridiculous! I wish there was another way to navigate the Grand Line.

Yakama: (Following Rakki from his chambers) I'm sorry, but we're just going to have to wait it out.

Rakki: Yeah, yeah, I know already... I know there's nothing I can do... That's why I'm frustrated!

Yakama: I'll let you know as soon as we can leave, yeah?

Rakki: (Looking slightly grumpy) Yeah...

(Quickly, Long John approached them, an urgent look on his face.)

Long John: This is bad. There are Marines here and they've seen our boat. We have to lose them and anchor the boat somewhere else.

Rakki: Dammit! This is bad... Okay then, let's go. EVERYONE, TO YOUR STATIONS!

Long John: You heard the Captain!

(The pirates rushed to their stations, each pirate's hear racing as they thought of the presence of the Marines. If they didn't get out of Water 7 quickly, they would be caught in the narrow channels and blown to pieces, or trapped an taken captive, which would mean a stretch in Impel Down. As they picked up more speed, Bug-eye noticed the Marines following them and yelled it down to Rakki, who swore and berated Kev for going too slow. The navy cruiser was slowly catching up, being more manoeuvrable than their ship.)

Rakki: (Jumps onto the top of the cabins, reaching for a hold, then he stands tall and mutters under his breath) Butsuri No Kaze! (The Marines' ship catches the winds coming from Rakki's technique and is blown backwards a great distance)

Long John: Nice one! That'lll give us an opportunity to escape. LET'S GO, MEN!

(They sail away, griining at their escape from the Marines)

Yakama: Captain. I need a word.

Rakki: What is it?

Yakama: I need to go and find a map of Enies Lobby... I know you'll just get lost if you rush in there without even figuring out a plan first. That won't help your brother. If you want to help him, we need to come up with a plan first.

Rakki: I was just thinking the same thing, actually. Glad to see you have so much faith in me, Yakama. (Rakki chuckles lightly)

Yakama: (Manages a grin) I will go to the town, once we land and try to find a map. I'm only one man, so no-one will think anything of me.

Rakki: I'll send Bug-eye with you, as well. Just in case.

Yakama: Unneeded, but I'll accept nonetheless.

Rakki: Good. I'll work on my plan while you are gone.

(When they finally landed, Yakama was as good as his word and left with Bug-eye to find a map.)

Rakki: So, Johnny, how should we proceed to help Golan?

Long John: (Shrugs his shoulders) I never plan anything like that. It's better just to go along with whatever, ya know?

Rakki: That won't be acceptable this time. Enies Lobby is one of the most guarded places in the world. We'll have to be extraordinarily careful.

Long John: Good point. World Government HQ, right?

Rakki: Yeah, we can't take any chances. Until we reach Golan, we will be as careful and quiet as possible. Once we find him, then we'll start our own attack.

(In the distance, the clouds were slowly darkening and itb looked as though a storm was brewing. Rakki swore again. More bad luck. At this rate, they would sink, or be captured before they even got to Enies Lobby. Or not. Yakama arrived back at that moment, running urgently, with Bug-eye next to him.)

Yakama: I found the map, but I've heard some bad news. You see, every year, Water 7 experiences a phenomena called the Aqua Laguna. I was talking to a shop assistant and he said that it was due tomorrow night, and the weather would be stormy until then, as well.

Rakki: (Scowling) Seems I was wrong... Explain what the Aqua Laguna is.

Yakama: It is like an extra high tide, or a tsunami/tidal wave. The Aqua Laguna sends massive waves crashing through this whole area. They say it'll last as long as three days, too.

Rakki: (Brings his fist crashing down, onto the wooden deck) THIS SHIT IS ANNOYING ME! I need to get to Enies Lobby. We go as soon as the Log Pose says so, end of story.

Yakama: Captain, the Aqua Laguna is very dangerous. The ship could be sunken just from venturing in the waters.

Rakki: I stick by what I said.

-To Be Continued-
big smile
@Wolf. XD. I'm sure you'll think of something cool.
[Ennies Lobby]

The waves around Ennies Lobby were as calm as always, flowing gently. It was rare for anything to actually show up on the shores, so it was natural for the government agents who were by the edge near the ocean talking to be surprised when one noticed something wash up onto the shore with a wave. They were unsure of what to think when the realized that the one there was a man with reddish hair and goggle-like glasses wearing a soaking suit. He was staring at the sky with an irritated expression, though he was clearly wide awake.

“Damn that revolutionary…He actually hit me pretty hard with those bats of his. If the original me didn’t heal so quick, and if I hadn’t been smart enough to reduce my density and increase buoyancy to float, I would have drowned.”

He was, of course, still a hammer. He hadn’t been able to move a finger as he patiently waited ages for the current to bring him back to dry land. Vince didn’t even have to wonder if any of his duplicates with still alive. He was the only one using his brain right then. It had been a while since it had been so quiet in his head. It was refreshing but strangely disquieting all the same.

“I feel so lonely…”

“I didn’t expect to hear you utter something so depressing. Do you want me to comfort you?”

Vince blinked as his eyes focused on the pretty face bending over him to make eye contact. He recognized the sweater that stretched the make room for the oversized chest that he went to sleep dreaming about every night.

“Ran-sama~” Vince whined pitifully to the girl. “A mean old revolutionary beat me up after we half destroyed his ship and sent me flying. All the handsome copies of myself are gone…”

“Aw, really? But I had come all this way to see a bunch of you together.”

“I knew you’d understand, Ran-sama…!” Tears welled up at Vince’s eyes as he smiled gratefully. “I’ll be sure to kick that guy’s ass three times as hard for making things harder for you. I’ll be your knight in shining armor as I kick the ass of anyone who tries to get in between us—”

“Vince.”

“Hmm?”

“I lied.”

She emphasized the last word in a cute yet blunt way that would break the heart of any guy she led on. Vince, however, had had his ego mercilessly crushed countless times before by this woman, so it didn’t bother him in the slightest.

Ran Fall stood up with a sigh and turned her attention to the government agents who were nearby.

“From what I saw, Vince was fighting in that direction. If the boat was destroyed to the extent Vince said, it will be unusable. He’ll probably call for assistance from his allies and have someone come by to pick him up.”

“…! Then, should we go after them?”

“Waste of time.” Ran Fall said pointedly as she folded her arms across her chest. “They’re too far to deploy a ship of our own in time to give chase, and this opponent seems too strong to leave it to grunts anyways. But if we send a CP9 member after them, Spandack would give us all hell for acting without his permission. For now, send a group to search the wreckage of the ship to see if anything useful or valuable was left behind. Anything that may have had the remote use—a map, bottle, or even a piece of cloth—bring it to me. Understand?”

“Yes ma’am!”

As the government agents rushed off to do as she told them, Vince stared at Ran in awe. Anyone would be surprised to see a pretty face like hers put on such a serious expression and speak so concisely, as if she were nothing short of a genius. Considering how little she had to go on just by Vince’s babbling, she had made her decisions as if she knew everything Vince could have told her. So of course one would look at her and be impressed.

However…

“Vince…are you looking underneath my skirt again?”

“Err…”

It was only because Vince’s body was a flexible starfish that Ran’s merciless kick didn’t break his neck.

[Ennies Lobby, Tower of Justice, Director’s Room]

“...I’ll kill that Vince.”

“Director, let’s be reasonable. He’d probably kick your ass if you tried that.”

Director Spandack sighed irritably as he glared out the window behind his desk. Beyond the balcony outside, he could see the town of Ennies Lobby just beyond the twin towers of the courtroom where the controls to lower the gates to enter the Tower of Justice were. Spandack couldn’t see the very front of the island where Ran and Vince were, but he pretty much knew what was going on.

Among the CP9, each of the members had their own unique way of referring to Spandack. Ran cheekily referred to him blatantly as ‘Spandack’ and got away with it. Vincent called him ‘boss’, which was fine. Waver and Kaku properly referred to him as ‘Director’. Krieg arbitrarily called him ‘sir’. It was a display of how the viewed him on a basic level. Ran just liked flaunting any special privileges she might be given and held no respect for the man. Vince saw him as the guy who wrote his paycheck. Waver and Kaku actually acknowledged him as the one in charge. Krieg barely acknowledged him as the one in charge, though he was probably still waiting to see if he was worth the position. Of course, none of them were likely to ever betray Spandack or the World Government. Most of them were just being obnoxious.

Right then, Waver was the only one left in the room aside from Spandack’s ferret. Leaving Spandack alone was unwise, though it was unlikely that he would be attacked. Still, Waver was quick and quiet enough to be a shadow, so Spandack didn’t mind the reassurance.

“I always tell you guys not to put yourselves into direct combat without being given orders first, and yet this happens!” Spandack continued to complain as he threw his hands up in exasperation. “Don’t you know how difficult it makes things for me? Huh?! Especially when Vincent goes and gets his ass whooped!”

“But the original Vince regenerations actual damage taken, unlike his copies, so he should be fine.” Waver said consolingly before he glanced away with an unsure look on his face. “Although, whenever he gets embarrassed, he starts teasing people. If it’s Ran, I’m afraid she might get annoyed and crush his ass.”

That was the phrase Vince himself made up. Whenever he got on Ran’s nerves and she mercilessly beat him up, he said he ‘got his ass crushed’. Their relationship was difficult for someone like Waver to even begin to understand.

“But the close proximity of a revolutionary is surprisingly serendipitous.” Waver went on. “Do you think they’re up to something?”

“Who knows?” Spandack sighed as he tousled his pinkish hair. “It might have been pure coincidence like them getting lost. They aren’t headed to Impel down or Marineford, since they didn’t come to try and get past the Gates of Justice, after all…”

Leaving that thought hanging, Spandack picked up his Den Den Mushi as he called the person who stood in the position just above a director such as him in the World Government.

“CPA?”

“Hello? Oh, good afternoon, Spandack. How are you today?”

The polite voice was none other than the Cipher Pol Admiral, Namikiji. She was the kind woman who knew the darkness of the World Government and still reached a hand out to help those uninvolved.

“I’m doing great…Listen, something’s happened. The revolutionaries seem to be moving again…”

“Ah, uh huh.” Namikiji listened to Spandack’s explanation carefully before responding. “That’s strange. Didn’t you get a notice? Currently, three Shichibukai and Admiral Kiya are investigating the entire revolutionary situation. You guys are supposed to be on standby in case you’re needed.”

“Huh? Admiral Kiya?” Spandack was thoroughly confused. “But if it’s something that might involve us, why aren’t you in charge?”

“Oh, I’ve been sent on a different task.”

Namikiji’s voice cut off as an explosion ensued and Spandack blinked in surprise. Now that he thought about it, wasn’t there a background noise of gun shots, yelling, and clashing steel?

“Sorry about that.” Namikiji’s voice came a moment later. “It seems these fellows have forgotten that the admirals are commonly logias users.”

“…CPA? What are you doing right now?”

[New World, middle of the ocean]

Cipher Pol Admiral Namikiji raised a hand and a flurry of leaves darted from her hands, flying through the air and striking down several pirates who were attempting to attack her. There was a fleet of marine ships currently in deadlock with the pirate ships, but Namikiji was strangely standing on one of the pirate ships and was not quite sure why that was. While normally that would be a deadly situation, no matter who attacked her, their bullets and swords went right through her like she was just a loose cluster of leaves before she reformed once more. Sharp leaves continued to fly from her and strike down her assailants like bullets without actually killing them.

“I’m in the middle of combat with some New World pirates.” Namikiji replied to the question of the CP9 director as she held a portable Den Den Mushi up to her ear. “It’s going quite well, actually. The two Shichibukai who are with me have talent in precognition and intensive planning respectively and have only asked me to lend them my brute strength as a logias. I hadn’t expected so many pirates to try and defend Dragon’s son, but I suppose he is quite the charismatic face around her.”

The director clearly didn’t know how to respond, so he quickly apologized for distracting her without knowing she was in the middle of fighting.

“Oh, it’s no problem.” Namikiji smiled thinly as several pirates charged her at once, swinging their swords around. Namikiji burst into a flurry of angry swirling leaves that cut open their flesh in several places, shredding their clothes in the process. “I was actually thinking about calling you soon to make sure you had gotten the message I told you about earlier. Anyhow, I’ll call you again later, so for now please sit tight and wait for further orders.”

Namikiji sighed as her Den Den Mushi went back to sleep and the communications cut off. She glanced around quickly to find the nearest ship with her eyes before she held her hands up.

“Well then, let’s begin, shall we?”

She pressed her hands to the wooden floor of the ship she was on and call upon her devil’s fruit power, speaking the grand words that she and her fellow logias user’s had grown accustomed to using when performing big supernatural techniques.

Garden of Shamash!”

Massive trees began to sprout from the boat in every direction, from the deck, the bow, and the hull. With its shape distorted, the boat began to lose its buoyancy and sink, especially with the added weight. Namikiji jogged leisurely to the side of the boat and hopped off the side. A bridge of wood sprouted from the boat, extending to the nearest boat like gangplank and her heels echoed loudly against the wood as she stepped gently onto the next boat. Though her methods were gentle, the pirates cringed away immediately. Behind her, the boat she’d been on was already half submerged into the ocean. Perhaps the fact that it hadn’t sunk in a sea of flames like these pirates were used to seeing was what bothered them so much.

“If you don’t wish to drown under the weight of your own ship,” Namikiji smiled benevolently at the pirates surrounding her. “You might want to flee now.”
Name: Kanetsu Enkatsu

Affiliation: Black Bird Pirates/ 2nd Divison Commander

Appearance:

Personality: Kanetsu is a very odd person as he does things such as think it's end of his life over small injuries like saying things like "please tell my family I loved them" or he'll make a big case out of nothing. He'll also constantly beg for forgiveness even though he's done nothing wrong. He also seems to have odd laugh witch is "urfufufufufufu". Kanetsu when in combat feels that while he's in his normal form he can't win a battle and oftein seems to get "beaten" up alot however once in his hybrid form he seems to become more Dominate and alot more deadly. becoming the complete oppsite of his personality.

History: Kanetsu is also a realtive of CP9 Jabyura. Kanetsu got along well with his Cousin Bugg eye as they both wanted to become pirates. Kanetsu at a young age begun to use the art of Rokushiki and his Grand fathers Tekkai Kempo. However at age 5 Kanetsu ate the Devil fruit known as Neko necko no mi mohan Tori ( Cat-Cat fruit Model Tiger). Jabyura disowned him as his fruit reminded him to much of Lucci. As so Kanetsu wondered around town to town until he met a 18 year old Keshou. Kanetsu now eight years of age became the Discple of the Man and even and still looks up to him despite his incident with CP-9. Kanetsu further his incerease of the art of Rokushiki because of Keshou's mastery over it. At some point him and keshou both joined up with Karasu. Kanetsu stayed with Keshou for a large amount of time however Kanetsu now runs the Second Divison witch seems to be the combat Division of the Black bird pirates.

Devil Fruit: Neko Neko No Mi Mohan Tori ( Cat-Cat Fruit Model Tiger )

Other abilities:

Geppou

Tekkai Kenpo

Seimei Kikan: Kami-e Bushin

Soru

Shigan

Shigan Bacchi

Rankyaku

Life Return (taught to him by Keshou )

Rokuogan (Taught to him by Keshou)
-Black Bird Crew Assembles Truth of the terrifying Akario-

Everyone had departed Karasu walked up the Large slope that lead to the inner rooms of Smokers ship Lucia admiring every step of the way. Karasu couldn't help but wonder why Lucia admired everything to such detail. finally he turned to her and spoke softly "is this your first time on a ship Lucia ?" Lucia snaped out of her dream world and shooker her head blushing slightly "no I just this ship is amazing along with all of marine ford." Karasu only chuckled "ni ho ho, I see " the two finally got onto the main deck Smoker was there sitting on a chair with his shirt off and in swim trunks he was bathing in the sunlight. Lucia new Smokers repuation so to see him so relaxed was odd in her eyes she looked around the ship as it thrusted forward starting to sail. Smoker stood up and unleashed a Large puff of smoke. "Let's go to the briefing room on this ship i'll meet both of you there in a moment as soon as I am in proper attire." Smoker entered a room. Lucia turned and noticed Karasu was already on his way there Lucia stumbled in nervously and took a seat beside Karasu the room wasn't anything extordinary just a large round table with three plain wooden chairs. Smoker walked in now dressed like the fearsom Admiral he was renown through out the world for being. Smoker sat down and exhaled more smoke "So were here because were going capture or kill the Yonkou Akario who rules over fishman Island." Lucia had a unsettling feeling about that name she hadn't known why the name struck fear into. Karasu spoke in a low voice due to his injuries "Akario won't come quietly. Nor is he willing to cooperate with anything we'd have to say Smoker." Smoker gave cruel glare to Karasu the question just slipped out of Lucia's mouth "well how come should he not fear the war lord of the sea ? Along with Smoker ?" Karasu's face turned into that of a smile "he has no reason to fear us Lucia he's the strongest merman in History. He's also got a secert that not to many people know about." Smoker than slammed his hands on the table " WELL than SPIT IT OUT ALREADY BLACK BIRD !" Karasu chuckled under his breath. "your not going to like the answer I have to say but Akario has eaten a Devils fruit it's also A Logia type now add that to the already incereased strength and power of a merman and he's almost invincible." Lucia's eyes went wide this time when she spoke "Hhow do you know all this ?" Smoker looked Lucia than to Karasu "Yeah how do you know this Karasu ?" Karasu let out a snort "it's simple, I fought him during my rookie days as a pirate on many occasions over Land. And I also have a agreement with him I give him supplies my crew get's through fishman island unharmed." Smoker grunted "Dispicable your in league with one of the Yonkou that's a Violation of your rank. Black bird" Karasu laughed "I'm here now aren't I ? I answered the call of the Suchibiki to war didn't I ?" Smoker grunted and Lucia looked in a somewhat shocked gaze toward Karasu. Smoker rubbed his hair "so what is his Devil fruit power than ?" Karasu laughed again "the Mizu Mizu No Mi the power of the Ocean it's self." Smokers eyes went Wide "IMPOSSIBLE ! you can't be serious ? if he has such a power were all in Deep shit."
Lucia again couldn't get a grip over this feeling in her stomach finally she spoke once more "So what do we do ? how do we beat his powers over the sea ?" Karasu laughed "we becareful he doesn't hit us with Salt water he can Control Salt water but it still can't touch him as it still makes him become hammer. he also has no idea were even on our way to Fishman Island yet that gives us the element of surprise." Smoker nodded "I agree with Black Bird we also can't just run in swinging our guns and swords around as we please he'd beat us to quick we have to conceal our ship some how." Karasu nodded "I agree if he sees me he might think i'm here with a Deilvery for him what I deilver to him might not be something you agree with but the plan I have might work."

-----Else where on Summer Island in the second half of the grand Line----

-Moments before Karasu borded the ship he finished speaking with his firstmate Naraku about the current situation of events Naraku hung up a Transponder snail- "Oh Captain what mess have you done now. Going after Akario and sending us to aid Admiral Kiya in combat i'm sure she'll be thrilled" -Naraku sighed and looked toward a Large Table where four more people were sitting each one had a grin on there face. the first to speak was the Large man postioned at the end of the table a Large red beard covered most of his face but he looked somewhat aged "GUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGU It will be a Gloruis day for battle don't you all agree it's been a while since we've seen our friends the marines anywho GUGUGUGUGUGUGUGU" Naraku laughed himself "it does sound fun doesn't it Kyojinn we really haven't had much luck with battles in the last few years." The next one who spoke was tall and lanky fellow he had glasses and blonde short hair that could barely seen because of his hat he only smirked "now now Naraku I believe it's my choice as Divsion commander , Kyojinn don't laugh you make such a gross mess when you do so. I also don't think cleaning up the marines excuse of a war is hardly a fitting use of our time." -Naraku snorted in laughter and took a Drink from his gord- "your funny Kamo but Captains orders no excuses this time. Don't look at it as though you cleaning up a mess but contributing to help clean the world." Kamo chuckled "ha ha ha when you put it like that things sound like they could be interesting" further up the table beside naraku was a man wearing a Mask over his face he was playing a Lute it looked like. The man spoke in a bit of humming tune "oh why oh why must we all fight ? can't we achive peace and Justice through normal means oh why oh why must we all fight can't we just froget the captains orders. YEAH!" The man stopped playing his instrument and sat up straight "I don't like to get my hand dirty with peity trash Hishishishishishishi" Naraku bowed gracefully toward the man "as beautiful a song as Ever Keshou now again it's our Captains orders I let you blow off my orders because there not imporant but this is Captain Karasu himself Ordering us to aid the marines." Finally the last man spoke "FROGIVE US CAPTAIN FOR NOT BEING AS LOYAL AS YOU THINK !!!, I SHALL TAKE ALL THE PUNISHMENT ONTO MYSELF AND BARE EVERYONES BURDEN !!!" *the man Leaped onto the Table and threw his arms out wide. "Please First Mate Naraku Make it a fast death and tell my mother I LOVED HER !" Naraku shouted in a somewhat Comdaic way "NO KENETSU STOP IT ! No one is dieing today" Kanetsu than begun to sob. "I'm so glad no one is going to die." Keshou lauhed "now now Kanetsu what would our Noble Captain think if he saw you like this ?" Kenetsu stopped his sobbing than leaped back in his seat "YOUR RIGHT ! let's go right now !!." Kanetsu ran out the door the other commanders to the black bird pirates followed the odd but strong commander of the second Divison.

END !!! , so alot in this the commanders of the black birds are Departing :O and Karasu has a plan on how to infilterate Akario's truff without anyone being harmed :O :O :O :O :O stay tuned for more !! :D
Sorry it's so Squished :( , Also BP I hope you don't mind me making Kanetsu Bugg eyes Cousin
No, it's fine. Next time you should ask, though... XD

Nice posts, guys.
yeah I know & I'm sorry about not asking :P just kinda thought it up thats why I made him a not so Major relative like Brother or something :P
Heh, don't worry about it, man. XD
here we go I found A picture of what Zoro, Sanji & Luffy would like 10 years from the current story line XD XD
 here we go I found A picture of what Zoro, Sanji & Luffy would like 10 years from the current story 1