Personality:
Noble, Pirate, or Marine:
Noble family:
Marine Rank:
Pirate Crew (Can be your own or a pre existing pirate crew.):
Human or Artificial:
If Artificial, what circumstances caused your change:
Devil Fruit:
Devil Fruit Type (Zoan, Paramecia, or Logia)
Home Island:
Bounty:
Bio:

One Piece 455 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 455

hampir setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Chizuru: Yeah.... Trembling.... Not exactly our thing..... But.... You could tremble before us..... *She took out a pair of silver revolvers* Guess things are about to get very bloody.....
Katsuma: Hm..... Save some room, *his fingers became claws*
hampir setahun yang lalu brodxe said…
Yushiro: I'm just going to sit here. *He sits down against the cave walls and starts snoring within seconds*

Hartman: Then I guess me and my crew will have to kill you two first! *The crew charges, about 9 without Hartman. They lunge in, swords ready to strike.*
Katsuma: He sleeps fast.... But no matter.....
Chizuru: Stop in your tracks.... *She then looked at all 9 of the charging crew which froze them in place*
Katsuma: Chizuru....
Chizuru: *She then spun her revolvers, while also shooting them at a fast rate, the bullets hadn't moved since they were within the frozen time space* Continue! *Time then resumed and the 9 crew members were shot down*
Hartman: *The 9 men suddenly turn into pieces of wood with holes in them. He grins* Wood-Wood Tangle! *Tree roots suddenly come out of the cracks in the rocks and grab Chizuru and Katsuma, immobilizing them in a very thick and hard wood*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Chizuru: You bastard!
Katsuma: ....... [I have no other choice.... Looks like he pushed me this far.] *He then transformed, black fur began covering his body, and he broke out of the wood and had a fierce growl*
Chizuru: Katsuma......
Hartman: I'm still not impressed.... Wood-Wood Spear! *A branch grows out of the wall and turns into a wooden spear. It is suddenly thrust straight at Katsuma*
Katsuma: *It went through Katsuma*
Chizuru: No!!!
Katsuma: *He then took the spear right out of him as he grabbed Hartman and slammed him to the wall*
Hartman: *Against the wall* Wood-Wood Mannequin! *Another large piece of wood suddenly grows into a pirate wielding a sword that charges at Katsuma's back. Another one is also created and it charges at Yushiro, who is sleeping*
Katsuma: Yushiro!!
Chizuru: I got him! *She sped up and went in front of Yushiro to protect him*
Katsuma: *She then grabbed Hartman and threw him at the pirate charging at his back*
Hartman: *Lands unconcious*
Katsuma: Damn it...... *He grabbed Hartman* Just a little note..... Even if you're unconscious..... You ever mess with me or my crew again, you'll be a little more than just unconscious next time..... *He put him down as he reverted to normal*
Yushiro: *Opens eyes slowly and let's out a giant yawn. He notices Chizuru I front of him* Whoa there girl, no need to be so protective.
Chizuru: ..... I wanted to protect you..... Shiro....... Because.......... You are important to me.......
Yushiro: Thanks sweetheart. *He says sarcastically* So you guys took him down? *He notices the hole in Katsuma's shirt from the spear* Looks like you had some trouble.
Katsuma: Yeah..... But we're alright....... Hm..... I will admit...... That was one hell of an adversary......
Yushiro: Judging from the wood everywhere, he was a devil fruit user, and someone tried to attack me so Chizuru was like, "Not my prince!" And saved me?
Chizuru: *She blushed a bit*
Katsuma: She didn't say it out loud..... But I'm pretty sure she was thinking it....
Yushiro: *He starts laughing* Probably.... Anyways at this point I don't think there is any treasure... But we can keep going. *He picks up the torch leaning on the wall* I'll lead the way.
Katsuma: Alright. Then let's go.
Chizuru: Yeah.
*They get to the end and find a large chest that is already own and empty*

Yushiro: Well I can't say I didn't see this coming. But wait! *He looks behind a rock near a chest and find a small sack of treasure* Probobly about 10K in here!
Katsuma: Let's get it.... Take it.... And claim our reward!!!!
Chizuru: YES!!!!
Katsuma: This is awesome!
Yushiro: What should we spend it on?
Katsuma: Hmm...... Maybe we can upgrade the ship..... Or....... Maybe some food!
Chizuru: Such a sucker for food...... Don't we have Fuji now? By the way.... Where is she? Is she back outside?
Yushiro: She is still back at the resteraunt. Wanted to finish her shift or something. Let's go pick her up *He turns around to face Hartman standing in the way*

Hartman: You aren't going anywhere...

Yushiro: *He walks up to Hartmans face.* Excuse me, I need to leave*

*Hartman throws a hard punch and Yushiro thinks nothing of it, but in a quarter of a second Hartmans fist was covered in Armament Haki and hit Yushiro with inhuman strength, sending him to the other side of the cave where he cracked a rock in half with his head and back and lied there unconcious covered in blood*
Katsuma: Yushiro!!!
Chizuru: ........ No....... *She began to have flashbacks* I won't let another friend....... I'll never forgive you!!!!! *Her eyes, they changed, her white sclera had became black*
Katsuma: Chizuru......
Chizuru: There is no Chizuru....... *She grinned* Only Bloody Mary!
Yushiro: *Wakes up and painfully cranes his head up to see Chizuru transformed with blurry vision. He reaches his hand out weakly* Stop..... Chizuru.... Katsu-.... *He passes out again*
Chizuru: ..... *She grabbed a pair of daggers, she threw the daggers, missing, but it was meant to miss, and she wrapped the wires that were behind the knives, then wrapped them around Hartman* You're dead this time! Bloody Spark!!!! *She then ignited a spark on the wires and conducted it to Hartman*
Hartman: *Suddenly starts pulsating then his eyes roll to the back of his head and he collapses, no longer alive*
Chizuru: ..... Yushiro..... *She went over to him as her eyes reverted to normal* Yushiro! ........ *Tears began to form from her eyes* .....
Yushiro: *His breathing is very ragged and un even from broken ribs and the back and front of his head are bleeding. He opens his eyes* How.... Sweet... *He smiles, wincing in pain* You know... I never thought.... Getting punched........ Hurt that bad *He finishes weazing and sputtering in pain* Does... It.... Always... Feel like.... This?
Chizuru: You were hurt by his armament Haki..... Come on...... I'm gonna get you help.... You're gonna be alright,,,,,
Yushiro: Who... Says... I wasn't going... To be okay? I won't be... Taken down by a... Chump like him! *With the last of his strength he turns the lower half of his body up to his body air, making him easier to carry but causing him to lose consciousness*
Chizuru: ..... *She smiled* Let's just get you patched up.... *She began to take him, and she took him to an infirmary*
???: I see...... Yushiro..... Here.... Take a bite of this....... *The woman presented a big piece of meat*
Yushiro: *Opens his mouth, half way unconcious and very pale*

(Off the bed, talk to you oh tomorrow)
(Cya)
*After Yushiro took a bite, his body began to heal*
Chizuru: Incredible.....
???: It's a special food, known to many as the meat of healing..... It's a special remedy, once consumed, it heals all injuries......
Katsuma: How much?
???: I'm a friend of Chizuru....... I'll allow you to slide this time....... Just make sure you aren't here too often..... Then I'll have to charge you.....
Yushiro: *Opens his eyes groggily and takes a deep breath* Was I dreaming? I suddenly don't hurt everywhere...
Chizuru: No.... It was no dream.... You had some special treatment....
Yushiro: Then why was he able to hit me... Iron fists usually go right through me... But that was some wired iron. Whatever it is, I want it.
Katsuma: It was Haki.... Armament Haki....
Yushiro: Is that a devil fruit? If not I can learn it easily.
Katsuma: Well.... It isn't a devil fruit
Yushiro: Sweet! *He jumps up* I'm going to go do it! *He starts punching the air and saying "Armament Haki!" But nothing is happening* What the hell! How do you do it!
Chizuru: I can teach you about Haki....... You see..... There's more to Haki than just technique...... It's like the Dark King says.. "Haki" is a power that lies dormant in all the world's creatures... "Presence", "fighting spirit" and "intimidation"... It is not different from the things that humans can naturally sense such as these... 'The act of not doubting'. That is strength!
Katsuma: You mean..... You learned under Silvers?
Chizuru: Yeah.....
Yushiro: Wait what? Sorry I wasn't listening, but I did here something about learning under Rayleigh. I was taught under some one strong too. I want to show you something. Punch me right in the face when I least expect it. Ok? I'm going back to sleep. *He lays down with his arms behind his head snoring away, completely asleep.*
KAtsuma: Um........
Yushiro: *Because he is asleep, he is completely normal*
Katsuma: [The last time he wasn't expecting a punch, he ended bruised up.... I don't know if I can take the chance.....]
Yushiro: *He wakes up yawning* What time is it? I thought someone was going to punch me. I wanted to show you guys something I was taught, similar to what you guys were talking about with the whole Haki.
Katsuma: Tell us about it.....
Yushiro: A man named Edward Newgate taught me it. Basically for example I can see a punch being thrown before they actually do it when I use this ability... Edward called it... Observation... Umm...I forget.