One pokok bukit Does it bother anyone else how dumb lucas is?

brucas4ever posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 12:17AM
ok... how dumb do you have to be to write a book about you ex-girlfriend when your engaged to someone else?? how dumb doe's he think Lindsey is? and even if she didn't see the car isn't it kinda obvious that the book was about Peyton?
i mean when Lindsey was saying his work in the flashback i was like omg he's so dumb!! he must think that Lindsey is really dumb or something...

One pokok bukit 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Lila856 said…
i don`t understand, this guy is like in bevin territory .
hampir setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
I think lucas is being an idiot for sure. It doesn't annoy me anyway though.

Lucas doesn't think Lindsey is dumb. That's not it at all. I honestly don't think Lucas intended on writing about Peyton in that book and to an extent I don't think he realized he was writing about Peyton in that book. I do think Lucas is being dumb, but not by writing a book about Peyton, or by letting Lindsey read it. The reason Lucas is being dumb is because he had no idea that he was writing that book about Peyton.

The guy is highly confused and indecisive. Which we should be used to by now anyway. Call it what you want but it's Lucas's refusal to allow his mind to believe what his heart tells him, and tells the world too that is making him dumb.

But it has absolutely nothing to do with Lucas thinking Lindsey is dumb. Not at all. I think she's dumb but he doesn't lmao.

So to end this conversation I agree with the fact that Lucas is acting dumb. I just don't agree with what you're saying. It annoys me sometimes but overall it doesn't really bother me.

He's my favorite character though, I'm sure I could figure out a justification for everything he does...hmm maybe I just did.

I think maybe if I didn't like Lucas to begin with, or if he wasn't one of my favorite characters than he would be driving me absolutely insane right now, but since he is and always has been my favorite, I can take the good with the bad. So for the most part no, his dumbness doesn't bother me.
hampir setahun yang lalu Laurra said…
haha - lindsey was quite dumb though it took her a while to figure out it was peyton - my theory is shes rubbing off on him! cause ive not liked him as much this series and i think shes changed him! peyton needs to change him back fast!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lila856 said…
LEYTON4EVER JUST SHUT UP
SRSLY YOU`RE PISSING ME OFF MAN
UGH