One pokok bukit peyton has AIDS :O

livelovelaugh posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 09:32PM
ok sorry she doesnt really jus wanted to get your attention lol =)

so does anyone know any good websites where i can get clips of one tree hill episodes free to make my own videos coz he ones im getting are really bad quility this would help me out loads i dont mind if its brucas naley leyton jeyton etc or jus one tree hill in general

thanks a million =)

xxxxx

One pokok bukit 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
please people this would really help me a lot i know some of you use websites for your own videos so please would make ma day =)
hampir setahun yang lalu brathan said…
www.oth.fan-sites.org i think thats it.

you can get clips from there :S
hope that helps
thankyou so much =)
hampir setahun yang lalu loves-oth said…
well i know a few
there is
www.nh-truelove.com
link
www.lucasandpeyton.com
www.simply-infatuated.com

they all work but you do have to download the clips, or save them onto your computer. it doesn't take long it's just a transfer. but i dont get why you don't want to download them.

hope these work ok. you need to go to the video archives which are usually through the media but sometimes there are links on the main page

:)
thanks alot loves-oth i dont want to download them coz this isnt my laptop im using i dont want to give it back with loads of episodes on coz i no i will forget to delete them lol but thanks =)
hampir setahun yang lalu Laurra said…
haha thats a mean trick i believed peyton and AIDs then :( i was nearly in tears haha ... oj! i was shocked - didnt know whether to belive it! i was like WTF!! :P

i didnt know either - so you guys have helped me !
hampir setahun yang lalu rosangie said…
jeeeeeeesus christ =O

Anyway, I only know www.lucasandpeyton.com but the video quality is not that good. =|