One pokok bukit Characters Soalan

laughingGrl posted on Apr 19, 2008 at 04:44AM
okay. in season 4 the episode pictures of you. they did that class assignment.
i want to know what you guys think.
pick one of these: slut, jock, prom queen, geek, and loner.
then pick any other word or phrase do one or two.(like skills did about haley. he was like haley james sarcastic girl, haley james bookworm etc. etc.)

and why.

do it for lucas, peyton, brooke, mouth, skills, haley, and nathan.

last edited on Apr 19, 2008 at 04:52AM

One pokok bukit 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu laughingGrl said…
Lucas - jock. hypocrite. (as of now 4 him waiting on lindsey and not peyton)
Peyton - prom queen left music girl (people always leave)
brooke - prom queen. rich girl but nice, not a b&*%$#
mouth - geek. great friend and sports reporter.
skills - jock. a brother. (like when skills said ' peyton's brother is a BROTHER) LOL
Nate - jock. basketball star.
Haley- sarcastic tutor girl. (this was hardest 4 me) but i have to pick geek i think... but she fits (ex) loner [had only guy friends until peyton] geek [tutor girl] prom queen [she won junior yr. rite?]
hampir setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
1.lucas-jock(obvi)caring(he is always there for the people he loves even if he didn't wait for peyton he still helped her out he gave her a place to work and wrote TWO BOOKS about her)

2.brooke-prom queen- the best( because i love everything about her she is awesome)

3.peyton-prom queen-creative(because she is very artistic and her drawings were awesome)

4.nathan-jock-fricken awesome(same as brooke i love everything about him he has the best personality and he is so cool not to mention hot)

5.haley-geek-annoying as hell(do i have to tell you why? im sure you already know)

6.mouth-geek-pathetic(so sick of his im never good enough speaches suck it up)

7.skills-jock-he is a great friend(he always has everyones back he is just awesome he is there for jamie and haley whe they need him he is there for peyton he just seems like such a good person)

wait i don't think i did this right so i did it like i chose out of the categories you have list up there(like jock, prom queen, loner...) and i also chose a word or two to describe them then i said why i think they like how i described them(dont know if this makes sense) but yeah did i do it wrong?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu