One pokok bukit Season 6 Episode Summaries (EDITED- 27/08/08)

chameron4eva posted on Jul 17, 2008 at 12:52PM
ok. So according to Tv.com, here's the synopsis for the first 3 episodes of the season.

6x1 (Touch Me I'm Going To Scream, Part 1)- In the sixth season premiere, Tree Hill residents must make a decision that will change their lives forever. Lucas finally pursues his dream with the woman he loves, Brooke must face a reunion with her mother, Mouth makes a revelation, Nathan and Haley must face a ghost from their past and the news of Dan's accident is slowly beginning to spread.

6x2 (One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning )- Tree Hill residents are surprised to learn that a couple will indeed get married. Brooke tries to adjust to life after the robbery at "Clothes Over Bros". Nathan and Haley receive devasting news and Nanny Carrie's return creates more blanks than answers, after she kidnaps Dan - whose life is in jeopardy.

6x03 (Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly): When tragedy strikes in Tree Hill, Nathan and Haley experience difficulties breaking the news. Brooke still hurt over the robbery, questions her friendship with Peyton. Lucas and Skills finally meet Quentin's mother

6x04 (Bridge Over Troubled Water): Brooke takes a trip to New York with Victoria. Peyton begins connecting with Mick Wolf, who begins telling stories about her parents. Haley continues having problems with a student and Nathan is confronted by vision of Quentin.
last edited on Aug 27, 2008 at 11:02AM

One pokok bukit 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
What the hell!! Carrie kidnaps Dan? What has happend now? Seripusly she is a ltiny woman and he is huge and DAn!:o
hampir setahun yang lalu countryangel28 said…
I knew they were gonna have some scandal together in the future!
hampir setahun yang lalu soccerstarz661 said…
ohh i hope naleys marriage will survive..i love them so much....i hope jamie is ok too!!
hampir setahun yang lalu chameron4eva said…
me too. Naley can survive anything!

I love Sophia's character Brooke, and she seems to be going into a dark place with the robbery angle, so I can't wait to see how she acts it out. She's my fave!
hampir setahun yang lalu brucasrox19 said…
I hope Brooke is the one Lucas's chooses to marry !! The wait is killing me!
hampir setahun yang lalu alessandra_28 said…
brucasrox19 is Peyton the one Lucas choose...not Brooke, sorry girl
hampir setahun yang lalu lucysmileyface said…
i think carrie kidnapps dan cuz she's the one to hit him in the first place..hate the bitch!
and what kind of devastating news are we talking here? maybe it's about Q's death..
lucas marries peyton..mark wouldn't screw things up again
I love brucas, but leyton looks to be the endgame...too bad.
6x03: (Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly): When tragedy strikes in Tree Hill, Nathan and Haley experience difficulties breaking the news. Brooke still hurt over the robbery, questions her friendship with Peyton. Lucas and Skills finally meet Quentin's mother
hampir setahun yang lalu chellyp86 said…
I hope Lucas calls Peyton but who knows at this point. I hate how they threw Brooke into this whole mix. She has been the one to actually get over LUcas and move on with her life now she is thrown back in. I love the Lucas/Brooke friendship when they are together she is too insecure especially after she told peyton "I have been the LIndsey between Lucas/PEyton and it is not a great place to be." "The guy wrote a whole book about how much he loves you." I dont know how she would say yes after she told Peyton all of that..but it OTH you never know.
yeah. If Brucas is ever to work again, Brooke needs to work on her insecurities...but I get why she's like that.
hampir setahun yang lalu chellyp86 said…
Me too. i dont think it would be easy to be with a guy that wrote a book about how much he loved a girl and he would love her forever..but to have it be your best friend and the guy that once cheated on you with her...def. couldnt do it
hampir setahun yang lalu kristenchappell said…
ahhhh why is brooke mad at peyton. but yea defidently he marries peyotn i saw pics of them filming and well yea.
maybe Brooke's mad at Peyton cause she wasn't there to save her while Brooke saved her from Derek? Plus iwth running to Vegas and stuff, I'd get why she'd be pissed.
hampir setahun yang lalu ashbby said…
So...the devastating news for naley is Quentin death, right?
nothing else. lol :( i hope everything between them is ok
hampir setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
Lucas is gonna marry Peyton but I THINK they will screw up and Mark's cooking something else for Brooke, maybe bring back Owen, idk.
hampir setahun yang lalu laughingGrl said…
i want to know all about naley!! poor Q! when they say a ghost from naley's past, what is past? like carrie past? taylor or chris past???
6x04: Bridge Over Troubled Water: Brooke takes a trip to New York with Victoria. Peyton begins connecting with Mick Wolf, who begins telling stories about her parents. Haley continues having problems with a student and Nathan is confronted by vision of Quentin.