One pokok bukit What TV series should I start watching online?

antony123 posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 03:21AM
It doesn't really matter what season the show is in now, but I need a new tv series to watch. What do you suggest?
oh, i've watched link,link, link, link

One pokok bukit 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu firetears said…
It's funny because I was going to suggest Grey's Anatomy, since that's what I'm currently watching, but you have already watched it.

Another series I watched over the computer(I downloaded, though) was Party of Five(6 seasons). I loved it.
hampir setahun yang lalu laughingGrl said…
well i also watch oth and grey's anatomy. House is a good series too, same season as grey's. and bones is also a good show.
hampir setahun yang lalu jennifer_02 said…
Prison break!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu A-S-H said…
well theres gossip girl, veronica mars, private practice, desperate housewives, the oc or friends!!!i watched a lot of these on the internet sidreel is a good website!!!!!HAVE FUN!!!***:)
hampir setahun yang lalu amandaj said…
What about Brothers & Sisters, The Big Bang Theory, Private Practice, House MD, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, The OC, Gilmore Girls, What I like About You, Friends? And then there's series that I haven't watched myself, but people say they're good: The Office, Supernatural, Prison Break, True Blood, My name is Earl, Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Smallville etc, I could go on and on... :P
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu antony123 said…
wink
Thank yoy all!Thanks for your kindly recommended!
hampir setahun yang lalu othgirlx said…
big smile
i recommend these as i watch them myself and they are really good.
Desperate Housewives
The OC
Supernatural
Bones
Smallville
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
charmed(they don't make any new episodes,but if you never watched it,it'll be new to you anyway),the oc,kyle xy