One pokok bukit Does anyone miss the "high school" OTH?

OTH_1988_fan posted on Nov 25, 2009 at 01:20AM
I was just rewatching a couple of episodes from season 2 & i gotta admit, even though OTH is still great, I really miss the storylines & the drama they had while the characters were in high school. And I REALLY miss Peyton... Anyone else feel that way?

One pokok bukit 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu on23tr33hill said…
YESSSSSS I DO! I MISS THE HIGHSCHOOL EPISODES SO MUCH :( they were so good! and i miss leyton too!
they should make an episode now of like flashbacks from episodes when they were in highschool !!
hampir setahun yang lalu kellyerin87 said…
I miss the quality of the writing from the high school seasons, and just the overall heart that the show had back then. i miss that sooooo much. now the writing has obviously gotten lazy, and the storylines are either repetitive, or beyond pointless. to me, there's no purpose to the show anymore. the high school seasons had meaning, and reason behind the storylines. the writing was great, the conversations between the characters were deep and real, the audience could relate to the show back then. but not so much anymore...

now i feel like the show has become a mix of rambling/meaningless conversations between the characters, jokes that aren't funny, storylines that aren't necessary, and a show that is starting to revolve around endless newbies, and secondary characters that nobody really cares about lol

....but ofcourse, that's just my opinion :)
hampir setahun yang lalu gracery said…
YES. The storylines were so much better, and I liked most of the characters better then. They really shouldn't have skipped 4 years! College, etc. would've been much more interesting to watch, in my opinion!
hampir setahun yang lalu tmenne23 said…
i deff agreee!! ^ :) high school years were so much better
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
angry
That's so not true!!One Tree Hill was awesome when they were in high school,and now it got even better.They can't stay in high school forever!One Tree Hill is still great and it's not lazy!