One pokok bukit Every single narration of OTH. from season 1-6

Naleyfan1 posted on Mar 16, 2010 at 07:18PM

One Tree Hill Quote 1x00:

"There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. But omitted, and the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves -- or lose the ventures before us."

One Tree Hill Quote 1x02:

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours."

One Tree Hill Quote 1x03:

"E.E. Cummings once wrote; 'To be nobody-but-yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 1x05:

"John Steinbeck once wrote; 'It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure on the world.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 1x06:

"As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone."

One Tree Hill Quote 1x09:

"What A frightening thing is the human, a mass of gages, and dials, and registers, but we can read only a few and those perhaps not accurately."

One Tree Hill Quote 1x11:

"And the little prince said to the man, 'Grownups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always explaining things to them.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 1x22:

"Some people believe that ravens guide travelers to their destinations. Others believe that the sight of a solitary raven is considered good luck. While a group of ravens predicts trouble ahead. And a raven right before battle promises victory."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x02:

"T.H. White said; perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x06:

"Katherine Anne Porter once said; 'There seems to be a kind of order in the universein the movement of the stars and the turning of the Earth and the changing of the seasons. But human life is almost pure chaos. Everyone takes his stance, asserts his own right and feelings, mistaking the motives of others, and his own.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 2x07:

"Oliver Wendell Holmes once said: Many people die with their music still IN them. Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live...Before they know it...time runs out."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x08:

"Someone once said; 'Its the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me I just wanna live a life Im gonna remember. Even if I dont write it down."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x10:

"Nathanial Hawthorne once wrote: No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself -- and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x11:

"Tennessee Williams once wrote; When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x13:

John F. Kennedy said the courage of life is a magnificent mixture triumph and tragedy. A man does what he must, in spite of personal consequences in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures and that is the basis of all morality.

One Tree Hill quote 2x14:

"Octavio Paz once wrote; Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x16:

"Kahlil Gibran once wrote; 'You're reason and your passion are the rudder.. and the sails of your seafaring soul. If either be broken, you can but toss and drift, or else be held at a standstill in mid-seas. For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining; and passion, unattended, is a flame that burn to its own destruction.'"One Tree Hill Quote 2x16 (2):

Lucas:
Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always.
Promise, like a reward for persisiting thrue life so long along. The believe in eachother and the possibility of love.
A decision to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past. The covenant which it once bindes two souls and yet severs prior ties. A celebration of the chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead.
For two will always be stronger than one, like a team braced against the tempus of the world.
And love will always be the guiding force in our lives.
For tonight is mere formality, only an announcement to the world of feelings long held,
promises made long ago in the sacred space of our hearts.


One Tree Hill Quote 2x17:

"Charles Bukowski once wrote; 'There will always be something to ruin our lives. It all depends on what or which finds us first. You're always ripe and ready to be taken.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 2x19:

"Stephen King once wrote: 'Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not. Time takes it all, time bears it away.. and in the end.. there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 2x20:

"Douglas Adams once wrote: 'He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream, and he sometimes wondered whose it was, and whether they were enjoying it.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 2x22:

"And Hansel said to Gretel, 'Let us drop these breadcrumbs... so that together we find our way home. Because losing our way would be the most cruel of things.' This year.. I lost my way."
[ Voiceover Done By: Lucas ]
"And losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But, losing your reason for the journey... is a fate more cruel." [ Voiceover Done By: Nathan ]
"The journey lasted eight months. Sometimes I traveled alone, sometimes, there were others who took the wheel -- and took my heart. But when the destination was reached, it wasnt me who arrived...it wasn't me at all." [ Voiceover Done By: Peyton ]
"And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be... or lose that person completely." [ Voiceover Done By: Brooke ]
"Because, sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you've been. And remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are."

One Tree Hill Quote 2x23:

"Tennessee Williams once wrote; 'We all live in a house of fire. No fire department to call. No way out. Just the upstairs window to look out of while the fire burns the house down with us trapped, locked in it.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x01:

"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes.. all you need is 1."

One Tree Hill Quote 3x02:

"Henry David Thoreau once wrote: 'Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit and resign yourself to the influences of each.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x03:

"Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote: 'All are architects of fate... living in these walls of time.'"
"Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote: 'All are architects of fate... so look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again.'

One Tree Hill Quote 3x04:

Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "There is no privacy that cannot be penetrated. No secret can be kept in a civilized world. Society is a masked ball where everyone hides his real character, then reveals it by hiding.

One Tree Hill Quote 3x06:

"Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeoninga of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade, and yet the menace of the years finds, shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."

One Tree Hill Quote 3x08:

"Robert Louis Stevenson wrote: 'you cannot run away from weakness; you must fight it out... or perish. And if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?'"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x10:

"IDA Scott Taylor wrote: 'Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone, and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x11:

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats."

One Tree Hill Quote 3x14:

"Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x16:

"Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty, this hatred. How did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us? That we now send our children into the world like we send young men into war, hoping for their safe return. But knowing that some will be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x18:

"Henry James once wrote: 'Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.'"
"John Steinbeck once wrote: 'Change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x19:

"George Eliot once wrote: 'There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and healed, to have despaired and have recovered hope.'"

One Tree Hill Quote 3x20:

"Stepping up. It's a simple concept. It basically means to rise above yourself; to do a little more, to show you something special. Something like this. Lucas is gone, but that doesn't mean the season is over. As a matter of fact, I say it's just beginning. You might want to stay out of my way for a while. Life's funny sometimes; can push pretty hard like when you fall in love with someone but they forget to love you back, like when your best friend and your boyfriend leave you alone, like when you pull the trigger or light the flame and you can't take it back. Like I said, in sports they call this 'stepping up'. In life, I call it 'pushing back".'
"You know it's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you've realized how wrong you've been that you realized how much you need it, how much you love it. God, I love this game."
"You ever heard the expression 'The best things in live are free.' Well that expression is true.' Every once in a while, people step up they rise above themselves sometimes they surprise you and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes. It can push pretty hard but if you look close enough, you can find hope in the words of children, in the bars of the song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back."

One Tree Hill Quote 3x22:

"At this moment there are six billion, five hundred and two million, eight hundred and sixty seven thousand, one hundred and twenty people in the world, give or take a few and sometimes all you need is one. For better or for worse."
"William Shakespeare wrote; 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. It is an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken. Love alters not with times brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom.'"

One Tree Hill quote 4x01:

"My name is Lucas Scott I'm a senior at Tree Hill High School. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world, maybe it's a lot like your world; maybe it's nothing like it. But, if you look closer, you might see someone like you; or, someone like my best friend Haley. If you're married, a senior in high school, and not sure if your husband is still alive, your world is a lot like Haley's. Today was supposed to be the best day of her life. But, it's amazing how things can change in a blink of an eye, or in this case, in about 29 minutes."
"The things that take 14 minutes: boiling an ostrich egg, Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' video, it also takes 14 minutes to get from the Melina Bridge to Tree Hill Hospital. In those 14 minutes, three lives hung in the balance. For the rest of us there was nothing to do but wait. I guess thats why they call in the waiting room."
"'Someone should call Dan.' Dan Scott is many things: the mayor of Tree Hill, the once great high school baseball player, and Nathans father. He's also my father, but he never claimed me. Believe it or not, I got the better end of the deal. I was instead raised by my mom with the help of my Uncle Keith, until Keiths life was taken."
"Peyton Sawyer is a good friend. Brooke Davis is my girlfriend, at least for now she is."
"I guess I should have said something, anything. I mean for a guy who wants to be a writer, it suddenly seemed like no words had ever been written, but when someone tells you that they somehow stopped missing you, you're pretty much screwed no matter what you say. See, but there had to be something, right? Something that no one had ever said in the history of the world, something that could change this. That wasn't it." [ During his break-up with Brooke ]
"My name is Lucas Scott; I am a senior at Tree Hill High School. I play basketball, at least I used to. I have a girlfriend, at least I used to. And, I have a best friend. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world. Maybe it's nothing like it. But, if you look closely you might see someone like you. Someone trying to find their way; someone trying to find their place; someone trying to find their self. Sometimes its easy to feel like youre the only one in the world who's struggling, whos frustrated, or unsatisfied at barely getting by. But, that feeling is a lie and if you just hold on; just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find the way and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in the world. To remind us that it wont always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you."

One Tree Hill Quote 4x02:

"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days."
"And, of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back."
"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads."
"But, once in a while, people push onto something better. Something found just beyond the pain of going it alone. And just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in."
"Or to give someone a second chance."
"Something beyond the quiet persistence of a dream."
"Because, it's only when youre tested that you truly discover who you are."
"And, it's only when you're tested that you discover who you can be."
"The person you want to be does exist; somewhere on the other side of hard work and faith and belief. And, beyond the heartache and fear of what lies ahead."
"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days."
"And, of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back."



One Tree Hill Quote 4x03:

"You ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you, how many moments of other peoples lives have we been in, we're we a part of someone's life when their dreams came true, or were we there when their dreams died. Did we keep trying to get in, as if we were somehow destined to be there, or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life, and not even know it."

One Tree Hill Quote 4x04:

"There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment, you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on path? Will others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be haunted by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or simply give up."
"There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment who will you be? Will you let down your defenses, and find solace in someone unexpected? Will you reach out? Will you face your greatest fear bravely? And move forward with faith. Or will you succumb to the darkness in your soul?"

One Tree Hill Quote 4x06:

"Life comes at us from out of the darkness. And at times we can struggle to find the courage to face it."
"When life comes rushing at you from out of the darkness, who will you choose to face it with? Will it be someone you trust? Will they be wise? And will their love for you help them to guide you to the light? Or will they lose their way in the darkness? Will they make noble choices? Or will that person be someone untested, someone new? Life comes rushing at you from out of the darkness, when it does -- is there someone in your life you can count on? Someone who will watch over you when you stumble and fall? And in that moment, give you the strength to face your fears alone?"

One Tree Hill Quote 4x07:

"Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some are small like when we do a bad thing for a good reason. Some are bigger like when you let down a friend.
Some of us escape the pain of regret by making the right choice. Some of us have little time for regret because we're looking forward to the future. Sometimes we have to fight to come to terms with the past, and sometimes we bury our regret by promising to change your own ways.
But, our biggest regrets are not for the things we did -- but, for the things we didn't do. Things we didn't say that could've save someone that we care about. Especially when we can see the dark storm that's headed their way."

One Tree Hill Quote 4x10:

"Have you ever wondered what marks our timing? If one life can really make an impact on the world? Or if the choices we make matter? Sometimes in order to move forward, you have to go back. In this case, just a few minutes."
"Have you ever wondered what marks our timing? If one life can really make an impact on the world? Or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives... for better, or worse."

One Tree Hill Quote 4x12:

"Sometimes pain becomes such a hugh part of your life that you expect it to always be there. Because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else something that feels wrong only because its so unfamiliar and in that moment you realise you're happy".
Happiness comes in many forms in the company of good friends in the feeling you get when you make someone elses dream come true or in the promise of hope renewed. It's oke to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that hapinnes might be".

One Tree Hill Quote 4x13:

"Do you ever wonder how long it takes to change your life? What measure of time is enough to be life altering? Is it four years like high school? One year? An eight week rock tour? Can your life change in a month, or a week, or a single day? We're always in a hurry to grow up, to go places, to get ahead. And when you're young, one hour can change everything."
"I wish I would have hung out with Glenda before today. Something tells me she could have been a great friend. But it's good to know there is still a little time left to do that. And I also learned her last name. And I learned, that one hour, can change everything."

One Tree Hill Quote 4x14:

"Do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives or if the moments in our lives make us?"
"If you could go back and change one thing about your life, would you? And if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? Or break the heart of another? Or would you choose an entirely different path? Or would you change just one thing, just one moment? One moment, that you've always wanted back."

One Tree Hill Quote 4x17:

William Blake once wrote; "There are things that are known and thing that are unknown, and in between, there are doors.

One Tree Hill Quote 5x02:

"You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back.
"Rest of your life is being shaped right now.
The choices you make.and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now."

One Tree Hill Quote 5x04:

"Much as some of us fight it, our parents have a mystical hold over us, the power to affect our thoughts and emotions the way only they can. It's a bond that changes over time, but doesn't diminish, even if they're half a world away, or in another world entirely. It's a power we never fully understand. We're left only to wonder that when our time comes, what kind of hold will we have on our children?"

One Tree Hill Quote 5x09:

"There was a high school basketball game tonight somewhere in America. A team won and a team lost. That's not the real story. The real story is about fathers and sons. It's about life and time and change. Girls and boys went to the game. They dressed and hoped to fit in. Some did. Some didn't. It's a story that has history and chapters yet to be written. There was a high school basketball game tonight somewhere in America. Reporters will report. They'll tell you who the high scorer was and what the keys to the game were. But that's not the real story. As a matter of fact, that's not the story at all."

One Tree Hill quote 5x13:

Peyton: "Make a wish, place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want.
Lucas: "Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know when the next miracle can come from, the next smile, the next wish come true."
Peyton: "But if you believe that it right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the serenity of it."
Brooke: "You just may get the thing your are wishing for."
Nathan: "The world is full of magic you just have to believe it. So make your wish. Do you have it?"
Haley: "Good. Now believe in it with all you heart."

One Tree Hill Quote 6x03:

Quentin Fields was a basketball player, he was also a son a brother somebodys teammate somebodys friend. I didnt know Quentin Fields I guess now I never will.
Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you werent you anymore? If you were suddenly gone, how would your world re-act? Whatever you imagined is wrong. There is nothing romantic about death. Grief is like the ocean its deep and dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night.
Quentin Fields was a basketball player, he was also a son a brother and somebodys friend. I never knew Quentin Fields and I guess now I never will. Grief is like the ocean its deep and dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night. Quite, persistent, unfair, diminished by time and fate and love. I didnt know Quentin fields but Im jealous of him because I see how his absence has affected the people who did know him. So I know he mattered to them. And I know he was loved. People say Quentin Fields was a great basketball player graceful fluent inspiring, they say on a good night it almost seemed as if he could fly and now he can.

One Tree Hill Quote 6x04:

The hardest part of saying goodbye is having to do it again every single day. Every day we face the same truth. But life is fleeting. That our time here is short. And to honor the fallen, we must live our own lives well.

One Tree Hill Quote 6x05:

They say we leave this world just the way we came into it, naked and alone. So if we do leave with nothing what then is the measure of a life? Is it defined by the people we choose to love? Or is life simply measured by our accomplishments? And what if we fail. Or never truly loved. What then? Can we ever measure up? Or will the quite aspiration of a life gone wanting drive us mad?
One Tree Hill Quote 6x12:

A little old man and I fell out. Ill tell you want it was all about. He had money and I had none. And thats the way the noise begun. Lucas Scott

Numbers are funny they can measure you, time you, analyze you all they want but they all know what really matters is how you play the game. He thinks Ive lost a step because of my accidents so hes going to play me tight, I havent. Now were back off because he doesnt want to get beat off the dribble. Just a half step, thats a mistake. You ever heard of the expression: They cant measure heart well the truth is they cant measure any of it. Heart, want, need, they think I cant play point guard but Q knew I could. You cant measure a dream. - Nathan Scott

A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds. And when the weeds begin to grow its like a garden full of snow. And when the snow begins to fall its like a bird upon the fall. And when the bird away does fly its like an eagle in the sky. And when the sky begins to roar its like a lion at the door. And when the door begins to crack its like a stick across your back. And when your back begins to smart its like a penknife in your heart. And when your heart begins to bleed, youre dead and dead and dead indeed. - James Lucas Scott

One Tree Hill Quote 6x23:

Sometimes when you look back at your life certain moments stand out. The day you graduate Highschool, your wedding day, the day you found out you were going to be a father. Most of the time they happen in that order most of the time.

One Tree Hill Quote 6x24:


Mouth: Take a look at yourself in a mirror. Who do you see looking back?Haley: Is it the person you wanna be?Dan: Or is there someone else you were meant to be? The person you should have been but fell short of.Mia: Is someone telling you you can't or you won't because you can.Chase: Believe that love is out there.Nathan: Believe that dreams come true every day because they do.Peyton: Sometimes happiness doesn't come from money or fame or power, sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family and from the quiet nobility of leading a good life.
Julian: Believe that dreams come true every day because they do.Brooke: Believe that dreams come true every day because they do.Peyton: So take a look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be, believe that.
Lucas: And believe that dreams come true every day because they do.

One pokok bukit 13 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ns_23 said…
Nice :) lol ♥
hampir setahun yang lalu Rolemodel2011 said…
Damn! This must have taken forever to put together! Love all of the narrations they've used ♥
hampir setahun yang lalu leytonfaan_18 said…
woaah, thats great xD
hampir setahun yang lalu oth_leyton_tla said…
Love it <3
hampir setahun yang lalu Team_Brooke said…
heart
This must have been really hard! Good job!!! <3
hampir setahun yang lalu Naleyfan1 said…
not really!some of them are actually by memory. i watch oth like a billion times. cant go a day without seein a clip xD and i was bored soo..:)
Aks91 commented…
Thanks a lot Naleyfan1. But can anda please create the same senarai for the remaining three seasons? It'll be just amazing if anda could! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu shankii said…
heart
wow! great job! love it =)!
hampir setahun yang lalu Naleyfan1 said…
One Tree Hill 7x21 : promo 2

"Haley: Someone once said that death is not the greatest lost in life, the greatest lost is what dies inside of us while we live, and we tell ourselves that its all gonna be okay,but its not ok, there's no magic in the world, at least not today there isnt."
hampir setahun yang lalu Shiningsapphire said…
good job! loved it! x
hampir setahun yang lalu AddieL23 said…
smile
I've been looking for something like this FOR EVER... now its here!!!! thanks :)
hampir setahun yang lalu svety74 said…
My favourite:
One Tree Hill Quote 3x01:

"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes.. all you need is 1."
hampir setahun yang lalu DearDiary2399 said…
crying
Ohmygosh, I'm crying, especially at the "Darkness has a name" quote. I-i-i-i-i-i I am at a lost for words, omg :')
hampir setahun yang lalu Naleyfan1 said…
If you guys own a tumblr. Follow oth-onetreehillquotes.tumblr.com . I post frequently in gifs and quotes. havent been on fanpop in like a year or 2.