One pokok bukit OTH Quote Contest [ROUND 7] / ON PAUSE.

Jessica4695 posted on Apr 03, 2010 at 09:14PM
Hey Guys.
I saw that on the Glee Spot and I thought that this is a great idea!
Sooooo , I'm going to post a Character {or even Couple or Friendship} and you can add any phrase that that person has said in any One Tree Hill Episode! [If its not a very popular Quote or used in just one episode,please add in which Episode that Quote was used]
Anyone can participate! <3
Questions?

link
1.Person: Brooke Davis
Winner: ns_23

link
2.Person: Peyton Sawyer
Winner: laughingGrl

link
3.Person: Nathan Scott
Winner: xQueenOfHearts

link
4.Person: Lucas Scott
Winner: kellyerin87

link
5.Person: Haley James Scott
Winner: oth_leyton_tla

Round 6
6.Person: Julian Baker
Winner: link

Round 7
7.Couple: Nathan/Haley
 hei Guys. I saw that on the Glee Spot and I thought that this is a great idea! Sooooo , I'm going to
last edited on Jun 19, 2010 at 08:58PM
save

One pokok bukit 102 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 102

hampir setahun yang lalu BrightSparkle said…
heart
"Girls just want someone who wants them back, At least that's what I want...."
hampir setahun yang lalu Shanice_12 said…
I'm in =]

And I'll post one 2morrow =D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Jessica4695 said…
great! [:
hampir setahun yang lalu girly_girl said…
smile
Great idea Jessica! Heres mine!

"Wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl. But I think tutor girl likes Lucas. And I know I like Lucas. And I don't know who the hell you like anymore. This is all turning into one big love… rectangle plus one, whatever that is."

I know thats really long but could you use "This is all turning into one big love… rectangle plus one, whatever that is." in the pick!

hampir setahun yang lalu TizzFan4evr said…
"Answer the question Brooke."
hampir setahun yang lalu nikiebaby said…
"I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to say there iss no one else you could ever be with and that you would rather be alone than without me. I wanted the lucas scott from the beach that night, telling the world that he's the one for me."
hampir setahun yang lalu Team_Brooke said…
heart
I'm in! Here's mine:
You better back off unless you want your next period to come out of your nose.
Brooke at her best!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ns_23 said…
^ LMFAO love tht one :D

Im in!
Mine is: "Someone once said; "It's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time." Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember, even if I don't write it down."
hampir setahun yang lalu undyinglove said…
I'm in! =)

The bad guys lie to get in your bed; the good guys lie to get in your heart.
hampir setahun yang lalu OTHjovana said…
Great idea!

"People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end..."
hampir setahun yang lalu BeautifulN said…
I'm inn too :)

"There are 82 letters in here, and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer. One a day, but i never sent them 'cause I was afraid...I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before."
hampir setahun yang lalu swimchick said…
"Lucas Scott betrayal train, all aboard!"
I think 1 more day and then I'll post the pick :D
hampir setahun yang lalu laughingGrl said…
for Peyton her 3x01 voiceover :)

At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one.

it's really long so on the pick could you put "And sometimes -- all you need is one."
hampir setahun yang lalu katie_07 said…
every song ends is that any reason not to enjoy the music?!
heart
Peyton - Missing you gets easier everyday even know it's one day longer since the last time i saw you it's one day closer to the next time i will
hampir setahun yang lalu xQueenOfHearts said…
Peyton ; What happens if one day you wake-up & realize you are the disappointment?
hampir setahun yang lalu othobsessed92 said…
Peyton- You have one chance, one life and what you do with it is up to you.

One of my favorite quote by her <3
hampir setahun yang lalu kellyerin87 said…
Peyton- one of her voiceovers from season 5 (Letter to Molly):

Dear Molly,
This is gonna sound a little strange but I'd like you to paint over my old closet door. The thing is there is never a time when you will be more honest, and your convictions will be stronger, and your motives will be more pure than they are right now. Which means you should chase whatever excites you. Be confident, and take risks, and paint over my words so you can start writing your own. My story may have inspired you, but I'm certain your story will inspire the next girl to live in our room. I want you to know you don't need somebody to write about you in order for your life to mean something. You can write about yourself… make your own destiny. Then years from now the next girl will keep what you write on that door long enough to remind you how inspired your life is. And you can tell that girl to paint over the door because you realize the words you wrote, the friends you had, the urgency you felt will always be there under the paint. The love you professed will always be there, the spark of something undeniable, a seed of hope, the truth for better or for worse, burning fiercely just below the surface.
Love, Peyton

...long, but so beautiful!
hampir setahun yang lalu undyinglove said…
Peyton (to Rachel): "We`re not giant pandas, you know? You can`t just put us together and expect us to mate. And do me a favor. Talk soft; you`ve got a terrible voice."
hampir setahun yang lalu girly_girl said…
Peyton: "I guess I'm just a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside a bitch."
big smile
Peyton to Rachel: "You know what, you can’t see it, but underneath my sunglasses, I’m rolling my eyes."
hampir setahun yang lalu oth_leyton_tla said…
"Yes, losing your hearts desire is tragic. But gaining your hearts desire? Its all you could hope for... And if having that is tragic, then give me tragedy"

If you want it to be shorter, you could have:
"And if having that is tragic, then give me tragedy"
hampir setahun yang lalu leytonfaan_18 said…
Peyton - "Oh, that's skank. And, I think it's coming from you!"
So many quotes to choose from... I think I'll go with:
Believe in the best of people!
hampir setahun yang lalu XNaley_JamesX said…
There's nothing wrong with fairytales, everybody lives happily ever after...

That's from her right?
yeah ... but I think thats from Ellie,isn't it?
I'm not sure.
hampir setahun yang lalu OTHjovana said…
Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live...Before they know it...time runs out.
 [b]Many people die with their Muzik still in them. Too often it is because they are always getting re
hampir setahun yang lalu livexthexlife92 said…
i WAS gonna do the tragedy one but someone already did it, and then i was gona do the giant panda one LMFAO but someone did that too. soo: "Every song ends Jake, is that any reason not to enjoy the music?"
hampir setahun yang lalu comet-love said…
My faves have been taken soo...
"People always leave...but sometimes they come back!"

hampir setahun yang lalu TheBoySawAComet said…
The "every song ends..." quote is technically an Ellie quote too, isn't it?

I thought Ellie first said that to Peyton, when they were talking about ellie's cancer, or having to leave or whatever
yeah technically its a Ellie Quote,but Peyton used it soo many times soo I'll letg it count :D
I hope thats okay with you all =)
hampir setahun yang lalu Kirkir said…
That was hard xD Well I'll go with this one :
''Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?''
"Why is bitch being a Brooke?"
okay , I think i'll close it today (=
hampir setahun yang lalu Shanice_12 said…
smile
Nathan - Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure you're still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

It's kinda long..does it count? =P
You know it's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they are happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you've realized how wrong you've been that you realized how much you need it, how much you love it. God, I love this game! - Nathan Scott
yeah of course <3
hampir setahun yang lalu bionsi said…
heart
Nathan
"Always and forever. That's what sucks, Haley. I still do love you. I always will. I just can't trust you."
hampir setahun yang lalu Kirkir said…
heart
Nathan Scott -Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back.
big smile
Nathan - Was that your jump shot? Because if that was your jump shot I can't date you anymore.
Numbers are funny they can measure you, time you, analyze you all they want but they all know what really matters is how you play the game. He thinks Ive lost a step because of my accidents so hes going to play me tight, I havent. Now were back off because he doesnt want to get beat off the dribble. Just a half step, thats a mistake. You ever heard of the expression: They cant measure heart well the truth is they cant measure any of it. Heart, want, need, they think I cant play point guard but Q knew I could. You cant measure a dream.

LOVE HIM ! ♥
hampir setahun yang lalu comet-love said…
"When I was a Junior in High school I took some stuff to help me with my game, drugs, and it was a stupid thing to do. I ended up collapsing on the court and my Dad was all about covering it up for the scouts. Anyway when I left the hospital I went to see Haley because I needed to know if she could forgive me, I wanted to see if I still had the chance to be great in her eyes, and when she did, when she forgave me- that was the moment that everything changed for me. That was the moment that I fell in love with her. This girl who could see past all the mistakes I have made. Now, I guess maybe sometimes I screw up because I want to feel that again. I suppose that sounds pretty broken..."

I love this! NS <3
"Don't call it a comeback"
hampir setahun yang lalu XNaley_JamesX said…
Oh man! The ones that I wanted to say are already given.
I guess I'll take this one:

Believe that dreams come true everyday, because they do
hampir setahun yang lalu livexthexlife92 said…
gosh darnit my 2 fave nate quotes both are already up, Shanice_12 and ns_23! lol umm okay so i have another 2:

1. What do I want? What do you want, man? I mean, other than my girlfriend and my spot in the lineup, huh? None of us want you on the team, man. I don't want you. The guys don't want you. My girlfriend sure as hell doesn’t want you. --but here's the deal. You and me, one on one. You can name the time and place. If you win, I'll quit the team. If I win, you crawl back in your little hole and you remember your place in all this. Time and place, baby. Time and place.

2. Nathan: You know Miss. Ham, if more teachers dressed like sluts, attendance in this place would skyrocket.

lol but i think im gonna go with the first one cuz thats whn i established my love for nathan scott lol <3
hampir setahun yang lalu othobsessed92 said…
heart
Nathan: You know, I thought it was a miracle that I survived that accident. And I guess I never really felt worthy of it. Now I know that miracle wasn't for me. It was for us. All three of us!
hampir setahun yang lalu xQueenOfHearts said…
Nathan: If you're lucky, I mean if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back.

& I have another one.

"So you want me to tell you something about myself? I don't have anything to say. Even if I did you'd be wrong to believe me. Trust is a lie. Nobody ever knows any more."

I like both a lot! so choose which ever one you want :)
okay (;
hampir setahun yang lalu kellyclarkson12 said…
heart
Nathan : I love you Haley and I always will :))