One pokok bukit OTH & Twitter

Rolemodel2011 posted on Jul 14, 2010 at 02:18PM
Okay people so I had an idea to start a thread where fans can post all the latest tweets from the cast of OTH, whether it be Sophia, Austin, Kate, Stephen, the official OTH Twitter, etc..

So this can be a place to catch up on the latest tweets and discuss them with fellow fans!

I hope everyone participates and likes it! haha

One pokok bukit 36 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Rolemodel2011 said…
Sophia

WOW again! The table read was kick ass today!!! Gettin' up at 4:30am tom to go shoot the first scene of OTH Season 8. Stoked to show y'all.

First scene to be shot of Season 8! Scene #7, script #801. Me and @AUS10NICHOLS in B Davis' house. We're baaaaaack!

Okay. Trying to answer ?s... Yes Brooke/Victoria. Great Nate/Haley. LOOKS like no Peyton/Luke. Don't know about a baby. I THINK yes wedding!
Austin

I just read the first three episodes of OTH season 8. It will be the best season yet!!

About to roll on the first shot of #onetreehill. Season 8. I'm lucky to be involved with such a talented cast and crew.
Kate

So great to be back in wilmington with all the wonderful cast and crew of OTH :)

RT @AUS10NICHOLS: I just read the first three episodes of OTH season 8. It will be the best season yet!!

such a great first day back for season 8! still clearly not adjusted to east coast time...so hopefully i can fall asleep!!
Jana

just read the first three episodes of One Tree Hill!!!!! its gonna be a great year!!!! :)
Ahhhh!!! All this season 8 talk has me so effing excited!! Can't wait!
Sophia

In reply to where Leyton are: @cacitalia702 We did guys! They moved to Australia with their baby, to live with Karen and Andy :)

Aw c'mon guys! Can't answer the Quinn/Clay ?s. I'm only allowed to talk about stuff you already know! You'll have to tune in for that :)

In reply to if she misses Lucas and Peyton: @HeenaMohammed I'm so happy for them to have gotten what they want in real life, so I'm OK with it. People have to do what's best for them!
hampir setahun yang lalu Kirkir said…
Same here, Chandler! Jana's right, it's gonna be a gr8 year! <3
Twitter rocks! xD
Austin

For those of you looking for #onetreehill info. I can't really help. All I will say is, my lips are sore. :)

Just finished first day back at #onetreehill. Great to crawl back into julian's skin and walk around.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Sophia

And btw, thank you all for all of the love and OTH support today. Keep on voting for the teen choice awards! I wanna auction that board!xoxo

Kate
Had such an amazing first day back on set @ OTH...up for an early call to shoot some more!

With the one and only Mark Schwahn and @kramergirl (Jana Kramer) shooting season 8! link
Joy (facebook)
First day back on set was great! Wonderful to see everyone even though the heat is melting us already! You guys are gonna love 8!

hampir setahun yang lalu ns_23 said…
Wooooooooooot wooooooooot <3333333

Soooo excited
Kate
Darts with @stephencolletti and james lafferty...and YES I hit 3 bulls eyes already..amen link

That's what I'm talkin about link

Stephen
@katevoegele claims she's garbage when it come to darts. She's a liar and a thief. link
Kate
Shooting some more season 8! link
Austin
#brulian #onetreehill #inception i think tree hill is a construct and brooke and julian are 8 seasons deep. oh shit. i'm lost and stuck
One Tree Hill Twitter
Hey One Tweet Hillers WE R BACK!!!

We r having a great time filming episode 801 for YOU OUR BELOVED FANS!!!!

Don't forget to FOLLOW @SophiaBush for updates to www.SophiaBush.com including a brand new blog entry www.SophiaBush.com/blog AND....

learn how you can contribute to @SophiaBush GREAT causes like her Crowd Rise Projects at www.crowdrise.com/SophiaBush

Keep following @realonetreehill and @SophiaBush for updates on Season Gr8! And much much more!

Sophia
To if she'd come outside to see fans:@kbrant08 YES! But they won't let us outside until we are done filming because we get too sweaty... Let me try to sneak away soon! Donate!;)

Austin
RT @teendramaforums: @SophiaBush @AUS10NICHOLS One Tree Hill won EIGHT of our fourteen awards! Please pass congratulations on to all the ...
One Tree Hill Twitter
Tuesday Sept. 14th at 8/7c! We R Back! link
One Tree Hill Twitter
You OTH fans r always stopping by set 2 take pics of us so here's 1 of U! OTH returns 9/14 at 8/7c on the CW! link

Austin
I just wanted to thank all the OTH fans who sat out in the heat today and waited. I hope everyone got pics and autographs. We owe yall!!

You are the most loyal and amazing fans alive!!! We are so lucky to have you. Without you... there would be.... auditions :)
Jana
Flyin back to Wilmington and look whose next to me! Sir rob Buckley! link

One Tree Hill Twitter
Happy Birthday to our own "Nathan Scott" the one and only James Lafferty!!

Kate
RT @RealOneTreeHill: Happy Birthday to our own "Nathan Scott" the one and only James Lafferty!!
One Tree Hill Twitter
And also Happy Bday to the beautiful and talented Shantel VanSanten aka "Quinn James!"

Back to work bright and early!
OTH Twitter
We love our fans! link
Jana
Filming with one of my favorites link
kate:

Great day on set...jackson brundage (jamie) made everyone cupcakes! :) link
^ awww that is so cute haha
I dont know how much this one has to do with OTH but I thought it was so cuute so I had to post it

Sophia: @AUS10NICHOLS Sexy. Commitment to the environment AND that face!? Swoon...

SOO cute :) ♥
^ Lol. Thats fine. They're adorable! <3
^Aww yaa they are ♥

Jana: Yay! Fun day filming! link
So cute! I love our cast! <3
Yah they are amazing arent they ?
For sure! I don't know of any other cast that connects to the fans as much.
hampir setahun yang lalu sb631 said…
thanks for posting all the updates!!!
i gotta start following them on my twitter account lol
OTH Twitter
Check it out: CW President on Season 8 (and 9?!?!?!) of #OTH link
hampir setahun yang lalu oth_leyton_tla said…
big smile
Season 9 :D I hope so!!!!!
Sophia
So the CW said they might not renew us for Season8, now they say they'd be happy to have Season9?? Something's fishy here...

Stephen
link - Wilmington's most eligible bachelor, VG, he likes long walks in a swamp, holding hands and popsicles
SophiaBush

No official word about 22 episodes for Season 8 yet, but if the CW is talking Season 9, then I think 22 epis this year is lookin' good! ;)
SophiaBush

See? Fishy! They told us Season8 was our last! Everyone here is very confused! Only time will tell OTHers- Tune in 9/14 for epi1 of Season8!
OTH Twitter
Just want to remind our fans because we know you love the show as much as we do, THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR ACCURATE UP-TO-DATE INFO!!!

Anything else you are reading or hearing right now is PURE SPECULATION. The only thing you can be sure of right now is we are busy...

...making GREAT episodes for Season 8! And we couldn't have done it without YOU!