One pokok bukit Lucas, Lindsay, Peyton, RING

mtoll4 posted on Feb 14, 2008 at 11:13PM
I was thinking, What if Lucas didn`t mean to propose to Lindsay but she find the ring and he just have to say it was for her, because he didn`t want Lindsay to know that is was Peyton`s ring?? :O !!!!

One pokok bukit 30 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
I think that was what happened. If this is true that is not good.
hampir setahun yang lalu inespinto said…
It's not good but the other option (that he actually proposed) it's not better either
hampir setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
well he looked really upset when peyton knocked on the door....i was thinking that myself, but i don't know if thats would happen, or if thats just me in denial that he would actually propose to lindsey with peyton's ring
hampir setahun yang lalu jenniferm said…
I think Lindsey found the ring and assumed he was going to propose to her. Remember the flashback episode and he looked over and the drawer was ajar? Also I can't wait until she finds out it's the same ring he proposed to Peyton with!
hampir setahun yang lalu addiee said…
she found the ring and lucas was like made to propose to her
hampir setahun yang lalu Laurra said…
yeah .. i thought thats what happened anyway!
cause it showed you how he did it the episode after, she found the ring and was all upset, that he hadnt proposed to her yet - and he was all i was waiting for the right time, then he proposed! then peyton shows up at the door!

but if you ask me he should of told her the truth and let her walk out of his life! especially after he just kissed peyton!

if it was him genually proposing to her, then i would say he was bladdered and out of his head! i mean he had been to the club ... maybe he had a few more brooke davises than it showed you him having lol!

however wy you put it luke is a dumb ass loser who needs to get over himself! ... if i didnt want leyton so much id want luke dead and peyton with jake! :P
i dont think shes ever gonna find out about the ring though :( shes gone now! i really wanted that too be the icing on the cake!

in the library when they were all stuck dont you think peyton should of kept it as the ring was hers first! i also think she should of blabbed about the kiss! if manface didnt believe that, peyton could of been all just ask haley, she saw us! how awesome would that be!
have you realised nobody knows about the kiss yet! well apart from haley and nathan! i think that needs to come out a bit more publically! ;) - does brooke know??
hampir setahun yang lalu mtoll4 said…
I totally agree with you Laurra!!!! I don`t think Brooke knows, hmm..
And the icing on the cake thing, SOOOO agree...
lol :)- me and lila were just talking and manface *might* not of left yet!! totally pissed about it - it could be a good opotunity for the things we just talked about but its got me thinking that it might be lindsey hes called! :@

it not fair how mark send loads of people to fall inlove with luke, he cant let it be simple and just let LP be together! why couldnt he send them after nathan - i know hes had pyscho carrie, but he could send more normal people after him!

well anyway me and lila were also saying that if luke does call peyton theyd be doing the whole RR getting married in vagas thing and coming back without people knowing!!

oh and the brucas kiss still hasnt come out yet!
i dont think peytons gonna be that bothered - i mean she can hardly talk she kissed luke while he was dating brooke twice - LP wernt dating when it happened and brooke stopped the kiss anyway so she wouldnt hurt peyton!
OH NO!!!! I don`t want manface back:p Or, she can come back but not with Luke!! and I so agree, Lucas always get the love problems:p and all the girl problems, and Mark is starting to piss me off (but I still love him) :p
Yeah the Vegas thing, how awesome would it be if LP got married :O It would be awesome:D

Yeah the Brucas kiss:S I don`t think it`s gonna be a big deal, Peyton wont care, I hope:p Specially since Brooke stopped it! Peyton is so amazing that she will understand..
lilas just made an amazing point about RR = LP

hold on while i copy and paste the email!
WBL ...
Cant wait :D
BOY HAS A CRUSH ON GIRL SINCE HE WAS LITTLE, GIRL BARELY NOITICES HIM, GIRL IS CLOSE W. BOYS SIBLING (MONICA & NATHAN) BUT THEN THE GIRL & BOY BECOME GOOD FRIENDS! OH YEAH THEN ALSO HOW THE BOY ALMOST/DOES MARRY A STUPID MANFACE & HOW THEY END UP TOGETHER!!! :]
SRSLY BROOKE IS JOEY! NATHAN IS MONICA! HALEY IS *NOT* PHEEBS, RACHEL IS PHOEBE! :] HALEY IS....THE BIG UGLY NAKED FAT GUY! & JANICE IS BEVIN LMAO
brooke = joey (when brooke fell asleep on luke - joey and ross fell asleep together)
nathan= monica - the whole sibling of luke/ross
halet - big ugly naked guy - cause we dont like halet
rachel = phoebe
janice =bevin (both funny, and not main characters)
LOL!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D
damn!! It is sooo similar!!!
awesome point:D And Brooke beeing Joey, so freaking true, since Brooke and Lucas had a thing but didn`t work out because Peyton and Luke belong together and so do RR:O AWESOME:P
i know isnt she just soo smart! :)
and me and lila had the idea of ross saying the wrong name at the alter before skills said it lol!

i was the one who said about joey and ross falling asleep on each other! lol - i said it a while ago when the whole brucas thing was going on! bruacasers were annoying me so i said RJ fell asleep on each other it doesnt make them a gay couple! lol
RR end game
LP end game :)
LOL:P
The Joey and Ross thing : AWESOME:D hahahah..
You are so funny;)
Great point too! :p
I gotta say, I like Haley, but the Halet is BIG FAT UGLY NAKED GUY, freaking funny:p
thats all lila! she is soo funny! love er! :)
You are both funny ;D
hampir setahun yang lalu Lila856 said…
LOL isn`t it weird!?
thanks for the prop mtoll!<33
haha :) team double L lmfaoo!
No problem;) <3
hampir setahun yang lalu ritergrl said…
LMAO! Haley = Ugly Naked Guy! That's classic. Yeha, i always thought LP were like RR, cause the whole "meant to be" vibe is so obvious, even when they're not together.

Hang on, if Nathan's Monica, wouldn't Haley be Chandler? Even though Haley's not even half as awesome as Chandler is.
chandlers too good to be halet!

halet cab stay ugly naked guy! ;)
LOL!!!!! :p
haha this is getting round loadss :] that pick made up about it made me laugh! well you all heard it from me and lila first! :P