Ouran High School Host Club What do anda think most of the host club members think of Haruhi as?

sakura1444 posted on Jan 11, 2010 at 02:35AM
Well, what do you think each host thinks of Haruhi as? I mean, as in outside of Tamaki's family game. Please feel free to share your thoughts! ^_^

Here's my thinking:

Tamaki: Being the idiot he is, I still think that he'd say it's fatherly love. Although, I guess she may become Tamaki's girlfriend. (because of what happened in the last episode.)

Kyouya: ? He is the Shadow King after all. You never know what he's thinking. Although, it is quite true that he cares about Haruhi and is interested in her. But, I really don't know if it's the romantic interest though. Probably not.

Hunny: I'd say maybe a sister or a close and important friend. After all, he does call Haruhi, "Haru-chan." Maybe a heroine too... (See first episode of anime)

Mori: ? Still no clue. He's almost always silent. All I can say is that it's probably not romantic feelings. Probably kouhai feelings. He is Haruhi's senpai and also, Haruhi is a friend of Haninozuka.

The Hitachin twins: I'm not quite sure about how Kaoru feels about Haruhi but as for Hikaru's feelings, I believe they are maybe romantic feelings. But then again, who knows? They are tricksters after all. I think that Hikaru somewhat likes Haruhi because of that episode in Karuizawa when Haruhi's fellow middle school classmate appears and Hikaru is very upset.

Ouran High School Host Club No balas