Penguins of Madagascar PoM Pic Contest

LifelessPenguin posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 01:20PM
Welcome to the PoM Pic Contest! Here you post pictures, then you win props for images. But even if you do not win, there is still a prop for you. Because in here, everybody wins!

Here are the rules, rounds, and list of prizes:

These are the rules:
*If I say go, you can already post a pic.
*If you copied the other contestant's pic, you cannot participate in five rounds in this contest.
*If you posted a pic that is does not indicate to the round that we are encountering, you can't participate in five rounds.
*No edited pics are allowed (except for rounds that indicate to OC's).

link will be covering up for me when I'm gone. Like every other worker, he gets 10 different props a month.

All cleared rounds are removed from the description:

Round 48:
- Screencap of your "Favorite PoM Song"
Round 49:
- Clemson pic
Round 50:
- Uncle Nigel pic
Round 51:
- Eggy pic
Round 52:
- Pic of your "Favorite Villain"
Round 53:
- Any of the penguins dancing
Round 54:
- Rico being cute
Round 55:
- King Julien being cute
Round 56: (Group Round!)
- All participants' OC's together
Round 57: (Special Round!)
- Screencap from your "Favorite Episode in Season I"
Round 58: (Special Round!)
- Screencap from your "Favorite Episode in Season II"
Round 59:
- Any character with an injury
Round 60:
- Any character reading something
Round 61:
- Alice pic

That's just for now. I will edit it sooner or later.

Here are the list of prizes:

1st place: 10 different props
2nd place: 7 different props
3rd place: 4 different props
Other contestants: 1 prop for images

*The list of prizes that you saw above are for normal rounds only. It depends if I declared that the specific round is a special one.

Here are the list of prizes for the special rounds:

1st place: 20 different props
2nd place: 15 different props
3rd place: 10 different props
Other contestants: 5 different props

Note: There are three types of rounds: normal, special, and group. In normal rounds, if you won or participated, you will receive the right amount of props listed above the list of special rounds. In special rounds, the pic you need to post is much more harder than other normal rounds. Thus, you will get a bonus of props.

Here's how I'll explain group rounds:

In group rounds, you shall work as a team here. This specific round only comes rarely. The props that will be awarded to you in this round is the same ones in the special round. I will arrange you into one group. The numbers of members are unknown. There are two groups that will be competing. Creativity and originality is a must! I want you to cooperate while working with your group. If you have a complaint with your group, just send me a message.

I would like to thank these people for their active participation and their helpful thoughts and ideas for the PoM Pic Contest:

Bluepenguin
candlefairy_13
LeonardFan
Ancsa13
Kowalski355
MaxTheCat
amiraPOMvers
carsfan
egel_0507
juhpink

Thank you for supporting this forum game contest. It is included in the popular content now. I couldn't have made this forum popular without you. Thanks a lot, guys! :)
last edited on Jul 16, 2011 at 02:56PM

Penguins of Madagascar 463 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...