Percy Jackson and the Olympians Rp The Fate of Olympus Rp

hiddennobodie posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 03:05PM
Something's wrong on earth and Olympus. The gods are weakened by some kind of ancient magic. The only ones that can help are the sons and daughters of the Olympians. Will you help? Or will you destroy everything that Zeus and the others started?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Rp 746 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 746

hampir setahun yang lalu Seastar4374 said…
"I will help the gods. I know I can help in some way or another." Rochelle says to herself getting ready for lights out curfew. "Hey Rochelle!" Annabeth yells from outside. "Chiron wants you." "Coming Annabeth!" Rochelle yells shakily. ""Ah Rochelle." Chiron says. "Yes Chiron." Rochelle says shakily "Don't worry Rochelle. You're not in trouble." Chiron says "Really?" Rochelle asks. "Yes my dear. I wanna offer you something." "What is it?" Rochelle asks. "The gods and earth are in trouble. Do you want a quest to save them." "Yes!" Rochelle says happily. "You can take two friends with you." Chiron says. "Um." Rochelle says. "How about Annabeth and Percy." Chiron suggests. "Yea. Ok" Rochelle syas. "Why are you blushing?" Annabeth asks. *Rochelle snaps out of her daze.* "Um no reason."

"Percy!" Annabeth hollers. Percy comes running down the hill. "What is it?" "Rochelle got offered a quest to help the gods. Are you in?" "Yea I guess." Percy says. *Rochelle starts blushing* "Um Rochelle. You're blushing again." "I am? Oh I am." "Are we going or not?" Percy interrupts. "Yea." Annabeth says. "Rochelle lead the way." "Ok." Rochelle says. "Um girls." Percy says nervously. "What is that?" Rochelle asks horrified. "A hell hound." Annabeth cried. "Don't make any sudden movements!" Percy whispers. "Ow!" Rochelle screams in pain. "Rochelle!" Percy screams. *He runs over to Rochelle. "Percy Don't" Annabeth yelled. "Ow." Percy says. "Percy why didn't you listen to me?" Percy faints. Rochelle faints. "Ok looks like I have to take down this hell hound on my own.

Percy and Rochelle wake up. "How did we get here?" Rochelle asks?" "Just rest you two need it." Annabeth says. Percy falls asleep. "Annabeth quit treating me like a baby. Ow." Rochelle starts moaning. "Take it easy Rochelle You have some broken ribs. Just lay back down." "Wait why do I have bite and scratch marks?" "You were mauled badly too." Rochelle faints.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu hiddennobodie said…
((Okay you have to roleplay your character Ashyroxsox))

Charlie walks out of his cabin and saw that the sky was still dark and the air was cool. He walks out into the cold wet grass and felt a shiver moving up his back. The only source of light was the light from the crescent moon. He looks up to Olympus and wonders 'What is going on up there?" he thought to himself as he walks up the hill and sat on the top.

He took a breath of the cool air and then forms a weapon from the metal wristband that Ares gave him a year ago. He starts swinging it and started practice by himself. He couldn't help wondering about the nightmares that he's been having.

It's always the same, It's him in the Underworld fighting against Cerberus and out of the middle of nowhere Hades appears and stabs him in the chest. And then Ares appeared and then that's when he always wakes up.

He wasn't paying too much attention of the blade of the sword and it cuts his arm. "Oh man!" yells Charlie as his sword disappears and reforms itself back to it's normal. He covers his arm and starts walking down the hill.
hampir setahun yang lalu macmac1997 said…
who can i be
((you can your own character))
I told her about that when she first found out about this. And macmac what we are doing is roleplay so yea just make up something.
hampir setahun yang lalu demon_wolf said…
Whinny was in the underworld practicing her sword skills, her father Hades watched a few feet away.

Whinny had been found by Hades when she was five, now 18 he expected her to be just like him. He wanted her to be power just as he was. Thats why her gave her this sword to use in times of battle. He said it had some special powers, yet Whinny still hadn't uncovered them yet.
"This is stupid I'll never be like him." She mumbled.

(How was that? I don't really know much about greek gods and such, so sorry if it totaly stinks.)
(that's good you did well you are right about Hades wanting power)
(Thanks very much.)
hampir setahun yang lalu LeahRavenshed95 said…
Leah sat underwater in the lake at camp, chatting with the water nymphs and the fish. She didn't care if it was almost past curfew. She'd snuck back just fine many times before.
Charlie walks down to the lake and puts his bleeding arm into the nice warm water. As the blood still runs out of his arm he wipes his arm. "Why me?" he asks himself as he wraps some cloth on his arm. He looks at the surface of the water and he saw his reflection of him as the blood moves in the water.

He looks up to the sky and couldn't wait for Summer Vacation. He would be free from his classes at college and spend more time on his teaching to the younger Demi-gods.
I wake up. "Uh Where am I?" Annabeth looks down at me. "You're in the imfirmary." I sit up. "Am I free to go?" "Pretty much" I run out barefoot. "Yahoooo!" I run towards my cabin. Abby looks at me. "Hey Rochelle. What are you doing out of bed?" "Chiron let me leave." "Oh ok." I climb onto my bunk. Annabeth comes running in. "Hey Rochelle guess what?" "What?!" I ask excitedly. "You got visitors" "Who?" I ask curiously. "Your dad. Turns out he's still alive." I hop down off my bunk. "Really?" "Yeah." I run towards the camp gates. My dad sees me. "Rochelle!" He screams and opens his arms. I run into his arms. "I thought you were dead." He sights. "Rochelle I didn't die. I sent you to boarding school to be with other Demi-gods." "Oh." I say surprised. I look down. "What's wrong sweetpea?" Oh nothing. Just the fact YOU lied to me for the last 5 years." He sighs. "I'm sorry." "Dad let go of me" I start squirming. He lets me go. "Sorry" "It's okay" "I'll see you soon." "Love you" I kiss him. "I love you too." I run towards the Athena cabin.

Annabeth looks at me. "Well?" "Well what?" "How was seeing your dad again?" "Awsome I guess." I climb onto the top bunk. "I'm gonna take a nap for a little." "No Rochelle you've got training." "What? Are you searious?" "Yes. Now get up and get going." I hop down off my bunk. "Fine I'm going" I get my armor on and head towards the arena. "Ah hello Rochelle." "Hi." "Ready to be beaten" "Nope you're going down" I pin my sword to his neck. "Whoa Rochelle. Don't try and take my head off. Jeez." I take my sword away. "Opps. Sorry." He gasps. "It's okay. Now lets practice." One hour later. "Okay Rochelle you're ready to go." "Okay." I yawn "Rochelle are you tired?" "Yeah a little." I yawn again."Okay you go back to your cabin and rest up. The capture the flag game is tonight." "Oh it is?" "Yeah." "Okay I'm going." I run back to my cabin. Annabeth stops me at the door. "Hey Rochelle how was practise?" "Not now Annabeth" "Rochelle I wanna know. I'm older than you. I don't have to let you in." "It was fine now please let me in." Annabeth moves. I go into the cabin. "Hey Rochelle" Abby says. "Hey Abby if I was you I would rest up." "Why?" "Because the capture the flag game it tonight." "Oh ok." Abby lays down on her bunk and falls asleep. I climb up on my bunk, lay down, and fall asleep.
Charlie got up from the lake and smiles as he heard Annabeth. He ran up to the camp. He tries to hide his arm as he walks up to her cabin. He smiles as he looks at her. "Hey Annabeth are you ready for the Capture of the Flag?" he asks as he leans on his arm.
hampir setahun yang lalu cheetahcrazy123 said…
worried
how do u join?(i want to join)
(you can join by roleplaying or typing in what's happening to your character. for example

Charlie came from behind of Hades and he jumped up to stabbed him in the back.

You tell what your character sees during the whole thing.))
hampir setahun yang lalu LeahRavenshed95 said…
Leah made a kind of gagging noise when Charlie's blood hit the water. She shifted her positon so it wouldn't get on her. Then she sighed and decided to get out. She walked past Charlie, completly dry. "Hey." she said as she passed, heading for the stables.
I wake up. "Ugh what time is it?" I look over at my alarm clock. "Oh my gods its four thirty in the afternoon. Wow I've been asleep for four hours." I hop out of bed. "Wait wheres Charlie?" I walk out of my cabin and shut the door. "CHARLIE!" I yell. "Huh he must be down at the arena." I walk towards the Arena. "Oh my gods Charlie." I stop beside Charlie. "Are you alright?"
hampir setahun yang lalu xxbloodymary said…
I strolled through the camp; Azka slung over my shoulder and Shiver slithering on beside me. I rested a hand on his back; wavering. Of course I had to get lost in Seth's eyes during sword fighting; and he's sliced open my side. The blood oozed from the cut; onto my white shirt.
Charlie looked at Rochelle and smiles at her. "Yeah I'm fine." he said as he tries to hide his arm. He walks down to the center of the arena and a sword form from his wristband. He goes into his fighting stance and waited for his opponent.

Out from the other side of the arena came out Percy, he had a cocky smile as Charlie runs up to him with his sword. And they started fighting, and their swords cling as they hit each other.
I sit to take a rest but instead I get a strict scolding from my father. "What are you doing sitting? You should be practicing, if you want to be like me and oneday rule the underworld!" He laughed evil like at this. "Have you ever thought I don't want to be like you." I said breathing heavy. What he said next I had no idea because he stormed out of the training area. I laid down on my back. "Who would want to be just like their parent? Thats just weird." I said to myself.
I walked into my cabin and dug into my backpack until I found a Pearl I could use to go see my family. Which is just my dad. I wanted to have a piano in my cabin but Annabeth and my other half- brothers-and-sisters woln't let me. I step on the Pearl and appear at my dad's house. I knock on the door and he had me in a bear hug so quick I didn't evan have time to react to him answering the door. "Oh Rochelle I missed you so much." "Um dad....You're crushing me." My dad puts me down and lets me go. "Sorry about that." "That's okay. You still have the piano in my room?" "Of course." I run up the stairs. I go into my room, sit down at the piano, and start playing. Daisy (My little Chiauaua) runs and jumps onto my lap. She always sits on my lap when I play no matter what is going on. When I play piano I start to feel relaxed. I played my lullay and my dad comes running up in the middle of my imaginary preformance. "Um Rochelle." I stop playing and turn around. Daisy jumps down off of my lap. "Yes Daddy?" "There's someone here to see you. His name is Luke." I gasp. He doesn't even know me that well and yet he wants to see me. I became a little suspicious as I walked down the stairs. Luke was sitting in the living rooom. He was just sitting there. Motionless. I walk over to him and sit down in the chair across from him. Luke looks at me. "You must be Rochelle. I've heard a lot about you." I stare at Luke. "Like what?" I cross my legs. "Like that you're 13, your birth day is March 11th, Like whearing the color black,Mainly whears Black sleeveless shirts and mini skirts, and most importantly is a daughter of Athena." I stare at him speechless. He looks at me. "The reason I am here is to make you a deal." I get a suspicious look on my face. "What kind of deal?" "Join the side of Kronos and I'll get you whatever you want." I look at him angrily. "There is no way I am joining Kronos's army." Luke stands up quickly. "Fine we'll fight. If I win you join the side of Kronos." "And if I win?" Luke stares at me. "I'll be your slave." I nodd in agreement. "But if we are going to sword fight we do it outside." Luke nodds in agreement. We walk outside and begin to battle eachother.
hampir setahun yang lalu Blood-Paw said…
sunny
I sat on my bunk fixing up my "Special" arrows. Some I dip in a mixture of Mortal poison and Hydra blood,others are enchanted to make flashs of light or break apart.
Younger Campers come in buzzing about the capture the flag game.
"I can't Wait!" one said "I know its gonna be Awsome".
I noticed they must be new so I jumped down towering above them,
"So new here?" I said with a slight grin. "Yup" the obvious leader of the kids said."Soo...Your ready for capture the flag?" I asked like I didn't already know, "Yeah!" They said all together."Well be ready we're teamed with Athena Poisiden (So just Percy and Tyson) and Demeater," I said with a bit of anticipation. I know that I made some of the Hermes kids angry when I put a few drachma's in their cabin that said "Take a Drachma-Leave A drachma" And they all dived for them. "Well be ready and remember Try to stay on your guard".
"We will Aurrius!"
I wondered 'How'd they know my name?'
The game began,I knew my role I was in enemy Terf And I had to lay low and go fast. I was told to use my "Sure-Shot"Bow,my father [Apollo] and Aunt [Artemis] Blessed for 100% Accuracy, To charge enemy lines and take out as many Ares's and Hermes' as I could. I ran noticing An Ares' Guard,I took aim, And fired the Arrowhead split into shrapnel hitting him in the Arm making various wounds. I kept running after noticing he was suprised and a little stunned.I saw they're flag...3 guards 2 Hermes' and 1 Big Ares...Clarrise. Usually she was front lines I wondered why she was back here. I stopped and remembered 'No time to think' I heard a shrill voice yell "PERCY!" I ignored it and aimed.
The arrow was right at her sheild, I aimed and got ready...
Next thing I knew,I was lying on the ground looking up.
"Annabeth?"
"Sorry, I dived. was flanked,Aurrius." She whispered.
"Who yelled for Percy?"
"I did when I was flanked I needed help and you were up here so.."
"Well shhh, Be ready to run" I aimed up at fired at Clarrise's Shield.Smoke billowed on impact I opened my eyes and the sun still seemed to be shining I only saw smoke and heard coughing yet I could see right through the smoke "Thank yoouuu dad" i ran and Grabbed the flag feeling a shield hit my ribs, I stumbled over to the bushes and handed the flag to Annabeth. "R-unn" I gasped after the wind was knocked out of me. She nodded and charged.
I staggered after her giving her cover with my "Stun" arrows and whatever I could until, I felt something hard hit my helemet...
Everything got red and fuzzy, I fell to the ground looking up at the Stoll brothers. 'Of course it was them'. I heard cheers from our side..then blacked out.
mischievous
I woke, My vision was still fuzzy.I had guessed it was the Stoll brother since about 2 years ago they tried to prank me and ended up getting one of my teammates...Since then we've had a prank war and when they heard the Apollo cabin teamed with Athena they went straight to Ares.I got up it was early morning and I walked to the door of the infirmiry,I felt heavy My head was aching and my back was sore. I didn't know what those two hit me with but I guess it was pretty hard. I walked out through the strawberry field,I saw the Satyrs playing their pipes and making the strawberries grow.
I got to my cabin to see many people still talking.
"Hey." I called, They looked and waved I walked in and they began pestering me "How ya doing?" "How big is the Bump on your head?" "Did you really get tackled down by Annabeth?" I told them "Fine,Pretty big, and not really." They laughed "Wait what did the Stoll brothers hit me with?" They looked at me, The oldest one about 16 said "A big ol' rock the doubled up and both took a side and hit you from behind.." I grimaced.They seemed releived I was OK, I've been in camp for 10 years,1 year longer than Annabeth. Im the best shot in camp (Besides Chiron) And Im the only one who knows Apollo and Artemis Personally and well.
"Well," I grinned "I guess we're gonna have to get Revenge,Eh?"
They all smiled and we huddled up.

We snuck into the Hermes' Cabin it was still early morning.We looked around and spotted the Stoll brothers, We hoped they were heavy sleepers. I nodded at the others and we picked them up from the feet and hands. We carried them as fast and as best we could without waking them, We walked on to the dock, We all snickered then I whispered "1. . .2. . .3!!" We threw them in the freezing early morning light.
They splashed in then jumped out coughing and shivering...We all burst out laughing as they glared at us.
"Hey That was uncalled for!" Travis grumbled crawling on the dock,
"Well so was hitting me with a rock" My cabin mates that were with me burst out laughing and We walked back to our cabin, leaving the Stoll brothers shivering and glaring, Behind us.
rainy
Smoke rose from our cabin.
The Stoll's tried to put something that'd shock you if you touched the doorknob...It failed utterly. The place just started smoking and the plants in the cabin caught on fire. We waited outside as people dumped water on our cabin (We hoped percy would wake up soon). I looked over the Stoll brothers were just watching and whistling.
I couldn't say anything.I couldn't move I just glared.
"You...I...Why...I can't beleive this!"
They just snickered.
Chiron just gallops over with a stern look on his face.
"Aurrius do you know wh-"I cut him short,"Them!" I pointed to the stoll brothers.
"All of you come with me..Now Please."

hampir setahun yang lalu K5-HOWL said…
big smile
(ima gonna join the forum soon, maybe well ok i need to consult with Charlie first because of what we roleplayed in are chat today >_> and that because of what we roleplayed had to do with the greek gods and goddesses and the things that soon will be revealed about Kathena also awesome roleplay Blood-Paw PLUS i edited Kathena's info)
Somehow I ended up winning. I don't know how but I did. Back at camp whenever I practiced I always sucked. Luke is way tuffer than any fighter I've ever seen. Luke looked at me angrily. "You may have won the fight but there will be a war." Luke storms away. "Rochelle!" My dad steps outside. He sees that I am wonded. "Gods Rochelle what happened?" I tell him the entire story. "Come on Rochelle supper's ready and I think Daisy might get to it before we do." My dad and I run inside. He beat me to the table like always. "Rochelle are you feeling alright? You're starting to look a little green on the gills there sweetie." I look at him. "It's okay.I'm fine." My dad looks at me concerningly. "Are you sure." I nodd sleepily. I yawn. "I'm gonna go to bed now." My dad looks at my food and back at me. "You hardly even eaten anything." "I know." "But then-" I started walking up the stairs and to my room. My older sister Stacy walks into my room. "Hey lill sis." I flopped down on the bed. Now usually I don't even let my sister in my room but since I wasn't feeling so well I let her in anyway. "What do you want now Stacy?" "Oh nothing much. Just for you to move out of here." I sit up on my bed. "Stacy I am not leaving here until I start to fell better." I cover my mouth. When ever I tell her I'm sick she always makes it worse. Stacy looks at me. "Aw poor little thing. Here I have a surprise for you." She grabs me by the scruff of my neck and drags me towards the bathroom.
Stacy slams the door behind us. She starts strangleing me. I kicked, screamed, and started struggling. Stacy was still stronger. She turns on the faucet on the tub and looks at me. "Hope you like being drenched." She takes my bracelet away from me. She threw me in fully clothed and trust me she threw me hard so I was pretty much stunned. I look up at her. "You are so dead." "Oh you thats what you think." "What do you mean?" "I'm a daughter of Hades you little brat." "What?! No wonder you're goth." "Oh shut up you." Stacy walks out of the room. I try getting up but I was weak and still a little but stunned. After like Five minutes I finally got out. I was so mad at Stacy that I wanted to kill her. I didn't care if her dad was Hades. She diserves it. I go into my room and get changed. My other sister Alyssa walks in. Alyssa is really nice so I just let her in whenever. "Rochelle are you alright?" "No not really." "What happened this time?" I tell her the story. "Oh Stacy is so dead." I nodded in agreement. "Rochelle Angel has been wanting you to ride her all day." "Oh crap I forgot to-" "Don't worry Rochelle I cleaned them." "Okay good." I walked out of the house and down to the stables.
When Angel saw me she stared to whinny. "Whoa girl settle down." Angel calms down. I stand outside of her stable and start petting her. She rubs her head up against me. I could tell she misses me whenever I go back to camp. "Wanna go for a ride girl?" Angel neighs. "Okay now where's your saddle?" I walk over to a storage room and grab her saddle and reighns. I saddle her up. I hop onto her. "Ready?" Angel walks out into the ring. "Yah." Angel starts cantering. "Whoa girl. Take it easy. I don't want you to strain youself." Angel goes into a walk. "Good girl." I look at my watch. "Crap sorry Angel but I have to head back to camp." I hop down off Angel and bolt towards my room. I dig through my droors until I found a pearl. I steped on it and appeared back the Athena cabin. I walk in and lay down on my bunk.
I sit up on my bunk and look around. I found it a little wierd that no one else was in here with me. I figured that they were doing their daily activities. So I decided that I could atleast get some sword practice today. I walked down to the arena. I look around. "Charlie you here?" My bracelet reappears on my wrist.
mischievous
"It seems to me," Chiron began. We got to the big house and I felt a little hot-Headed and the Stoll's, I mean they burnt down my Cabin and endangered my siblings...Who wouldn't be mad? "It seems to me that you, ALL of you, have gone too far with this little war." None of us wanted to reply,the way Mr. D sat behind Chiron Looking at us with Murderous eyes, Made us all speachless. "So Travis, Connor Anything to say?" Chiron Eyed them. "Ehh....Nope not much." Travis said trying to get out of the conversation obviously. "Lets see...you burn down a cabin knock out a Senior of the Apollo Cabin," He motioned to me "And you have nothing..Nothing at all to say?" They looked down at their feet.

"That felt like Hades." I muttered to a cabinmate who snickered.We were eating at the table waiting for the anouncments that Chiron said he would make. I was half way done with my barbeque when Chiron walked out. "Hello Campers having a good dinner?" Some nodded some of yelled yes I personally waited, I knew the anouncments weren't gonna be good. "Well I came to apologize to the Apollo cabin about the stoll brothers for almost burning your cabin down." We glared at the Stoll's then Chiron cleared his throat "And for that I have decided..That Aurrius..You will have a quest this summer!" My cabin cheered. I was stunned and I managed the words "A..Agai-in?"
Kathena looked up to see who Aurrius was. She felt unwelcomed here at camp-half blood.
She couldn't beleive that she let Charlie convince her to come here but at least she had Amber(I will add her information later). But how was she to approach Melissa when a few years ago Melissa became scared of her and ran away.
surprise
The big house wasn't as far away as I wished it was..I didn't want another quest, After last time I didn't want to leave the camp.
"Go on." Chiron urged. I stood dumb-founded. "Uhm...I..Ok." I staggered out of the dining Pavilion. The strawberries were nice red And If my quest went worse than last time I wouldn't see them again..Ever
My face was red as the strawberries when I went on the porch of the big house. I sighed and stepped up the stairs Everyone I was wishing would slow down..I walked to where the attic was, Took a deep breath and opened it up.
hampir setahun yang lalu tjchip481 said…
((Can I join anytime))
(U can join whenever)
crying
(my stomuch hurts)
I stepped out slowly. Horrified I walked down the stairs trying to keep my mouth shut. I was in total shock, Some things she said scared me more than my worst fear, My eyes just couldn't shut.
I walked to my cabin. . .Most kids just stared as I walked by, My cabinmates didn't even say hello, They just kind of moved aside. I walked in sat on my bed, And slumped down onto my head in disbeleif. A cabinmate walked up to me and asked "Are you ok? what'd she say?" I looked then stammered out one of her lines "The hero walks the dark trails to shadows where he shall rest eternally. . ".
He looked at me with a half terror filled half disbeleif look on his face, He fiddled with his fingers for a minute then asked "What are you going to do?" I thought about it, then told him "I have to do the quest. . . I just. . Have to," I pulled my bow from my "hidden" compartment, Then told him "Im going on the quest and. . .well as much as I don't want to, I am going to." He looked at me with some sort of glare then walked away.
That morning as everyone was eating at the pavilion, I walked up to the Directors table and anounced "Listen. . .Im supposed to go on a quest and I need help, Will anyone volunteer to go with me?"
*I stand up* I'd like to go with you if you don't mind. I've always wanted to go on a Quest ever since I first arrived at camp seven years ago.
rainy
"I thank you for that and I'd love it if you came...But I still need ONE more!"
I walked up to you "Can I come with you? I" Yet Chiron interuppeted me "No, Kathena."
"Fine." I walked away
angelic
Looks over Yo Chiron "I need all the help with the prophecy...You know this I told you it..after the second Line im going to need all the help I can get.." chirons eyes seem to peirce me as he thinks
I stand beside Kathena. "Chiron let her go with us. Please please please.Aurrius and I need all the help we can get"
meh
"I agree..No chance for me with out the help..." I directed towards Chrion, Though I knew I had no chance at all.
I walk along side her. i was thinking Chiron was being unfair. I was wishing I had Alyssa here with me right now but she's not a Demigod so I jus stayed quiet.
I look over at Charlie and smile. I really liked him but I was to scared to tell him. He looked like a true god to me. I blush and look away from him. I figured I might as well focus on more important things like how we were going to get one more person to join Aurrius and me. I was thinking I could propably convince someone to come. I look at my cabin's table ashamed. If they found out I liked Charlie I was doomed. I'm glad I hid my Journal somewhere they could never find it so they never find out but sometimes I wished they did know so I didn't have to keep it a secret anymore.
Traicy walks over to me. "Rochelle I know you like him." I look at Traicy "Well who do I like then?" she smiles at me. "Charlie." "Shut the hell up about that and I do like him okay. Just please don't tell him." She drags me back to the Athena table. "I think we both know I will tell him." Traicy walks over to him. "Hey Charlie can I talk to you for a sec.?"
Me: I walk over to them and grab Traicy's arm. I put my other hand over her mouth."Charlie I'm so sorry she's a little pain."
Traicy: Muffled talking and screaming.
Charlie: Laughs.
me: I drag Traicy away from everyone and down to the lake. "Traicy why do you want to embarras me?"
Traicy: "Because it's fun."
Me: "Traicy it's not funny humiliating others."
Traicy: Looks at me ashamed."I'm sorry sissy."
Me: I hug Traicy and kiss her forehead. "It's okay Traicy."
Traicy: Yawns and begins to look tired.
me: "Traicy maybe you should go back to bed."
Traicy: "But Rochell-"
Me: "Traicy please don't argue with me and just go."
Traicy: "Fine" She walks back to the Athena cabin and goes back to bed.
hampir setahun yang lalu avatarluver990 said…
This is so not fair! I just got here, and now I have to deal with some kind of evil magic that is weakening the Greek Gods?!?!? WHAT THE HECK!!!
"Amelia, I know that you just came," Chiron began. "and that you are a bit confused with all this--"
"A bit? I don't know what the heck is going on! How can I be a bit confused?" I snapped at him.
He pursed his lips, then he let out a sad sigh.
"Listen, Amelia. I am also bewildered, but that doesn't mean I'm going to crawl under my bed and cry for my mother."
I laughed at that. I mean, seriously! Wouldn't you? He gave me a stren look, which made me stop laughing and clear my throat.
"This is very serious." he spoken in a serious tone. "This has never occured in millenias. We have suggestions that Kronos--"
"Who's Kronos?" I asked him, chewing on my lip.
"All in good time." he answered with a sigh. "As I was saying, we have suggestions that Kronos, the Titan Lord, might have something to do with this."
I just stared at him. If he was expecting that I was suppose to understand this, then he should just give up.
He sighed once more, and gave me a warm smile.
"Come along now!" he called. "You must be trained."
"Trained? Why?" I demanded. "Can't I just ask Zeus to blast Kronos for me?"
"No." he answered. "That's not how it works."
"Great." I mumbled. "So much for a good dad."
"There he is!" Chiron shouted, which TOTALLY scared the fadoodles outta me! "Charlie!"
He gestured Charlie to come toward us.
"Who is he?" I asked Chiron.
"His name is Charlie, he'll teach u the basics." he explained.
"The basics of what?" I asked him.
"Sword fighting!" he answered delightfully.
"What?! Isn't that, like, dangerous?" I asked him.
"Yes," he answered. "But if you wear the proper armor and gain enough skill and have a bit of luck, u'll be fine!"
That made me feel ten times worse.
"There he is, CHARLIE!" he yelled, which made my ears buzz.
Charlie walked up to us.
"Charlie, this is Amelia Jonhson." Chiron introduced myself to Charlie. "You'll be teaching her the basic skills of Sword fighting for now."
Charlie looked at me funny. He looked down at my feet all the way to my face. I knew this look. I get it all the time. And just to show him I wasn't an easy target, I did the same to him.
At that moment, I wondered how long would it take for me to get on his nerves...

(srry if it looks bad :P, this is my first time doing this XD)
((No thats awesome))
Me: *I walk over to charlie and pull him away from the others. i walk down to the lake with him* Charlie listen....The truth is...Well the truth is I like you. Traicy was trying to tell you but I was scared that people would laugh at me especially you. *I look at him* Do you like me back?
(dudez i totally forgot about this rp XD)