Percy Jackson and The Olympians My demigod story

Hades223 posted on May 01, 2011 at 12:07AM
CHAPTER 1

Connor

“Where are we going dad?” I asked for the fifth time.
“Somewhere you’ll be safe,” he said. He looked around like we were being followed.
Let me explain. A week ago my dad had a dream. He woke up panting and woke me up in the dead of night, and told me to pack my bags. After I was packed we left Georgia and headed towards Long Island New York.
My dad’s usually neat and straight hair was mangled and worn. His eyes were moving all over the place. He was wearing an orange t-shirt, and blue jeans, along with his golf club ring. My father was an Italian man with dark skin and a short temper.
We had been driving for the past four days usually stopping at a hotel at 1:00 A.M. and leaving at 4:00 A.M. The car stopped in the middle of a long road surrounded by woods. Streams of sunlight filtered in through the trees and birds flew by singing and, well I’m ganna call it fighting.
“Get you bags son hurry,” my dad said looking all over the place again. I grabbed my bag and followed him to a clearing with a stone gate that read, CAMP HALF-BLOOD.
"Go through son," he said. I started forward but stopped when I saw he wasn't following.
"Aren't you coming dad?"
"I can't go through Connor. Just go you'll be safe there."
"But dad."
"If I half to push you through the gate I will. Go son." I still didn't move. A sharp pain appeared in the back of my head. The last thing I saw was my dad's worried look when before I collapsed.

Isaac

"Why do I half to take care of him?" I complained to Chiron.
"Because you're the one that hit him in the back of the head, and your father is the god of Apollo."
Grumbling I continoued to heal Connor. He groaned and tried to turn over, but i held him firmly.
"I swear to the gods if he tries that one more time i'm ganna ram the dagger through his chest."
"You will do no such thing," Chiron said growing stern.
"Chiron look at this," I said, indicating to a brand on Conner's wrist.
"That's very interesting," Chiron said.
"You don't think..."
"Do not speak of it here Isaac," Chiron commanded. A conch horn blew in the distance. "Time for dinner."
"Yes Chiron," I said, gratefully laying down the spoon and nectar.
Chiron left the room and I took one last look at Connor before following him.

Percy Jackson and The Olympians 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DemiTitan said…
cool
hampir setahun yang lalu dezzypoo said…
AWESOME!!! post soon
hampir setahun yang lalu jade_jackson said…
wink
Nice