Pokémon Pokemon 20 hari Challenge

-SkySplitter- posted on Jul 24, 2014 at 05:05AM
Everyone seemed to be making challenges so I decided to do my own.

Day 1: What is your favorite Pokemon?
Day 2: What is your favorite legendary?
Day 3: What is you favorite region?
Day 4: What is your favorite type? (Fire, Water, Grass, Etc.)
Day 5: What is your favorite thing to do in Pokemon?
Day 6: What is your favorite starter?
Day 7: What is your favorite song from the Pokemon games and anime?
Day 8: What is your least favorite Pokemon?
Day 9: Who is your favorite gym leader?
Day 10: What is your favorite villain from the games and anime?
Day 11: What is you least favorite legendary?
Day 12: What is your favorite mega evolution?
Day 13: Who is your favorite champion? (Lance, Cynthia, Etc.)
Day 14: How long have you been playing or watching Pokemon?
Day 15: What is your least favorite gym leader?
Day 16: Favorite eeveelution? (Umbreon, Flareon, Etc.)
Day 17: If you lived in the world of Pokemon what would your team of Pokemon be?
Day 18: What is the most adorable Pokemon in your opinion?
Day 19: What is the most terrifying Pokemon?
Day 20: What is your favorite rival?

Have fun!
 Everyone seemed to be making challenges so I decided to do my own. hari 1: What is your kegemaran Po
last edited on Jul 25, 2014 at 03:10AM

Pokémon 16 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu -SkySplitter- said…
My fav Pokemon: Flygon.
 My fav Pokemon: Flygon.
hampir setahun yang lalu Pokegal4life said…
heart
Day 1: EMOLGA! SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
 hari 1: EMOLGA! SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORAB
Please go ahead and check out mine. If you'd like you can answer it. Day 1 is over though and day 2 will be over at midnight. Mnne has 10 questions for 10 days. You can only answer 1 question per day and mine ends on August 2nd.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Day 2: Manaphy.
 hari 2: Manaphy.
heart
Day 3: Unova and Kalos. So many amazing and adorable Pokémon like Dedenne (Kalos), Froakie (Kalos), Fennekin (Kalos), Oshawott (Unova), Tepig (Unova), Minccino (Unova), Axew (Unova), and mostly EMOLGA! EMOLGA'S THE CUTEST POKEMON FROM UNOVA AND THE CUTEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME!
 hari 3: Unova and Kalos. So many amazing and adorable Pokémon like Dedenne (Kalos), Froakie (Kalos),
Day 4: Electric because they are the cutest. Some examples of cute Electric types are 1. IRIS' EMOLGA! SHE'S THE MOST ADORABLE POKEMON EVER!, 2. Ash's Pikachu (he's so adorable and so sweet), 3. Dawn's Pachirisu (she's so adorable, sweet, and funny), 4. Bonnie's Dedenne (it's so sweet and it obviously cares about Bonnie a lot), 5. Joltik (it's pretty cute and I even like Galvantula but not as much, although I'm surprised I like Galvantula at all because I'm a major archniphobe meaning I'm very afraid of spiders), and 6. Alexa's Helioptile (it's so cute and once it got over it's shyness it was super friendly).
heart
Day 7: The season 13 theme song "We Will Carry On". I love that song. It's so catchy. Here's a link to the extended version on YouTube: link
heart
Day 6: Oshawott and Froakie. I love Ash's Oshwaott and Froakie so much. Oshawott may be a troublemaker from time to time, but that's kind of why I like him so much he's funny when he's like that, although when he's not causing mischief he's super sweet and is always willing to help out his friends. I love Ash's Froakie he's just so adorable, sweet, and brave.
worried
Day 8: MALAMAR! I've said this about 10 times, MALAMAR'S THE CREEPIEST POKEMON THERE IS! Inkay's cute, and I just don't understand how something so cute could evolve INTO SOMETHING SO CREEPY AND HORRIFYING!
 hari 8: MALAMAR! I've berkata this about 10 times, MALAMAR'S THE CREEPIEST POKEMON THERE IS! Inkay's cute
heart
Day 9: Cilan. He's such an amazing Gym leader and just an amazing guy all around. He's so intelligent and generous always willing to give a trainer an evaluation and help them strengthen the bond between them and their Pokémon.
 hari 9: Cilan. He's such an amazing Gym leader and just an amazing guy all around. He's so intelligent
cool
Day 12: MEGA CHARIZARD X! IT'S SO COOL! I love the black and blue colors of it's body and the blue flames, and the one that appears in the Mega evolution special part 1 WAS SUPER POWERFUL AND AWESOME!
 hari 12: MEGA CHARIZARD X! IT'S SO COOL! I Cinta the black and blue Warna of it's body and the blue fl
Day 14: Ever since the beginning of the Best Wishes series. I started watching the series on February 12th, 2011 and at the time I was 14. I will be turning 18 very soon, so I've been watching the anime for almost 4 years.
heart
Day 16: Sylveon. It's so cute.
 hari 16: Sylveon. It's so cute.
heart
Day 18: Same as day 1.
worried
Day 19: Same as day 8.
big smile
Day 20: Bianca. She and I are a lot alike, in fact she's pretty much a Pokémon version of me with the exception that she doesn't wear glasses. We both have short blonde hair and green eyes. We're both very upbeat and cheerful. We both love Iris' Emolga and we both think she's JUST THE CUTEST THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
 hari 20: Bianca. She and I are a lot alike, in fact she's pretty much a Pokémon version of me with th