Pokémon Electric type peminat club

Pokegal4life posted on Aug 12, 2014 at 07:03PM
Here's a spot for all Electric type fans to discuss what it is they love about Electric types, what Electric type is their favorite, what Electric type Move they think is the coolest, and any other topics you can think of about Electric types. What I love about Electric types is they're so adorable and so powerful, and their Moves are the coolest. My favorite Electric type, as well as my favorite Pokémon, is Emolga, and I especially adore Iris' Emolga. SHE'S THE CUTEST POKEMON EVER! My favorite Electric type Move is definitely Electro Ball. Ash's Pikachu just looks so cool whenever he uses Electro Ball. Please only post in this forum if you're a fan of Electric types, and if you're not, then just go to a different forum please.
 Here's a spot for all Electric type peminat-peminat to discuss what it is they Cinta about Electric types, what E

Pokémon 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Harpaw8 said…
I love electric types, I use Heliolisk in my party in Pokemon Y
 I Cinta electric types, I use Heliolisk in my party in Pokemon Y
Pokegal4life commented…
I like Clemont's Heliolisk. It's got a lot of power. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Monmonny said…
I prefer Electivire....
 I prefer Electivire....
hampir setahun yang lalu Monmonny said…
And Ampharos...
 And Ampharos...
I was considering getting Ampharos for my team but I don't know if I could use it in Nationals and Regional battles, I already use Mega! Gengar anyway
But due to favorites, I LOVE Ampharos
 I was considering getting Ampharos for my team but I don't know if I could use it in Nationals and Re
hampir setahun yang lalu Pokegal4life said…
If I could play the video games I'd definitely want to try and get as many Electric types as I could. If I were to ever get Emolga I'd make it a walking Pokémon and always keep it by my side just like Ash does with Pikachu.
Oh by the way, did you guys hear someone won the world championship with a Pachirisu?
 Oh sejak the way, did anda guys hear someone won the world championship with a Pachirisu?
heart
I just love Dawn's Pachirisu. She's such a little cutie. She and I are a lot alike because we're both very hyper and we both have trouble staying in one spot for too long.
 I just Cinta Dawn's Pachirisu. She's such a little cutie. She and I are a lot alike because we're both
Here's a Electric Type Pokemon quiz: link

I got Rotom
 Here's a Electric Type Pokemon quiz: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3755157/What-electric-type-pokemon-ar
sunny
I got Ampharos.