Prince Michael Jackson Prince

nu_cont posted on Aug 24, 2009 at 06:13PM
Hi!
Here everyone can say what wants about Prince...any
Or your dreams...
 Hi! Here everyone can say what wants about Prince...any atau your dreams...
last edited on Aug 25, 2009 at 12:47PM

Prince Michael Jackson 35 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu mayraaa_ said…
big smile
Well I don't know what to say haha but I just wanted to share that I live exactly 45 mins away from his house :)
hampir setahun yang lalu pushxplayx12 said…
smile
^^^ lucky! lol. i live on the other side of the country haha
hampir setahun yang lalu Somo08816 said…
tongue
i live on another continent lol
meh
i'm going to california next year but i HIGHLY doubt i'll see him at all lol. i wishhhh =]
big smile
I'll give you the address and we'll go ;) haha
hampir setahun yang lalu nu_cont said…
hmmm
Marya you can give me his adress???Please?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceMJLuver said…
do u really kniw his address?! not that it will do any good to me i live in another country :'(
hampir setahun yang lalu rainbowgirl1997 said…
smile
what is his address?
hampir setahun yang lalu sheszuhmazinqx3 said…
_*god damn u lucky duckyy .!! I live in new york -_- im qettinq a shovel &&. Imma dig my way to california :) i dont care how long it takes me :D any body wanna comee.? So we wont get thrown in jail;_*we will call ourselves the muffin hopping kangaroos !! :D
big smile
haha 'll dig from ny to cali with u! && once we get there me u & Mayra will go to his house lol
Hahaha you crazy girls :p ohhhh his address is..... Hmm should I put this on here? Well if you want it you can msg me or just look it up :)
laugh
lol i feel like such a stalker last night i spent like an hour & a half looking it up 4 his bday thing but i didn't feel like paying $5 for it lol.
smile
I want to know.. Who's older than prince here? :p
smile
well i am... but only by a year lol =]
Older dan him by two yearss born 1995 feb 13 at 1:23 a.m:); yesturday i had a sleepover _* dont kno why im sharinq dis but anywayss) we were talkinqq about cutee celebs && crap; so my friend cums in skream u hav da same bday as Prince .!! I wuss like nooo he wuss born feb.13 && i wuss born feb 13 .!! Yesturday is wen i first realized dat -_- im a dork !
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I wonder how hes voicee soundd.?? Urqh im dyinq to kno;!! :) &&. I wonder wat sports he likes to playy;&&. If he likes chocolate chip pancakess :) lol :p hope he likes playinq football only sport im qud at :D
smile
I would be happy to at least hear him say like "hi" or something or better yet " I'm sexy" yea.. That would be acceptable too :)
smile
yeeeeeeah...... That would work 2 :) LOL
cake
i have the SAME ( I'm serious ) birthday as him too! ( but not at the same time )
_*dats awesomee .!! (:
That's pretty cool :)
smile
if you don't want to post his address for the whole world to see, you can send his address to our profiles, cuz I can't use MSN I use an iPod touch for dis!! :)
smile
ya I know I started screaming and jumpin up and down when I found out!! LOL!! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu nu_cont said…
I have his address
smile
WHAT IS IT?! Email it to my rainbowgirl profile!! PLEASE!!
laugh
I had a dream that I met prince and I was gonna give him a hug but he said he was 2 busy eating a chicken leg! Oh and he also told me that blue was his favorite color!! HAHA!! :)
*_ lmfao.! a chicken leg!? (: ii had one dat ii took hiim;blanket && paris iice skatiinqq. pariis && blanket were pro`s && priincee needed help. :P we held handss && ii started teachinq him how to skate .!! we fell a few tiimes; den we went to an arcade && ate french fries && pizza. :)
wink
haha i had a dream last night too :) i really dont remember the beginning but i do remember that i caressed his hair and like i huggeee chunk of his hair fell off!! bahahaha like it just came right off! and i was like panicking!! i was like "oh gosh!! the whole gum stuck in his hair thing is haunting me!" :P and then i woke up :)
hampir setahun yang lalu horse said…
heart
I AM A YEAR YOUNGER THEN HIM I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE IS SO HOT AND SEXY!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu horse said…
heart
i made a rap song about him here it goes ........... Prince is a hottie yes he is he smells like calone soup and shampoo yup that's how i rap ring da da ding da da ding dsing ding haaaa he's hot!!!!!!! LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu MJshenriette said…
kiss
OMG! i am from DK
please send his adress to me :D
hampir setahun yang lalu holstpedersen said…
i am from denmark too :)
hampir setahun yang lalu lauren_95 said…
im from iowa but im moving to california when im older (not because of prince) oh and i had a dream bout him the other night and i was hanging out with him and his cousin jaffar and they were talking and they sounded soo hot! and we were walkin around town(it was amazing!) then my mom woke me up! :(
hampir setahun yang lalu venezuelabeauty said…
i dreamed that prince and i went to a a club with paris and we talked and the i dont remember!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu MJshenriette said…
heart
Jamen fedt at der er andre fra Danmark som elsker Prince :D Jeg snakker til dig Holspedersen xD...
Too others : please send his adress to me :D