Prince Michael Jackson Prince Posers- Do anda Think Any Are Real?

pushxplayx12 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 05:17PM
there's a bunch of ppl on myspace & other sites claiming to be Prince. Do you think any are real? I don't think so, considering Katherine doesn't let them go on the internet, but what do you guys think?

link

Prince Michael Jackson 21 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sheszuhmazinqx3 said…
*;deyy all fakee !! His father juss passed && out of the skyy blue hiss qunna create a twitter && myspacee datss all bullshit_mayb he might have a club penguin :D
hampir setahun yang lalu pushxplayx12 said…
haha cp. yeah i agree =]
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceMJLoVER said…
even tho prince uses the computer i don't think he would have a myspace or facebook or something like dat
hampir setahun yang lalu mayraaa_ said…
smile
Do any of you guys have twitter?
hampir setahun yang lalu alice11814 said…
hmmm
i know prince may use the computer but i don't think he knows what myspace,twitter,facebook,hi5 and all those other stuff are so idk
and i do have a twitter=]
hampir setahun yang lalu mayraaa_ said…
What's ur display name? That way I can add you :)
hampir setahun yang lalu xrainbowzx said…
Mines Gaby_Cupcakes
hampir setahun yang lalu veronica1998luv said…
all i know is thatt his real twitter is princejackson_12 but he deleted it:(and his email adress is princejackson12@aol.com
hampir setahun yang lalu DidntShe said…
PRINCE DOESN'T USE THE INTERNET! stop it guys! omer bhatti said it. jermaine jackson said it. they don't use the internet, because katherine doesn't allow them to. period
hampir setahun yang lalu iloveprincej said…
they are NOT him... it disburs me that people would do that. the kids are not allowed to go on the internet. the ppl claiming they are these kids are just attention seekers. dont believe it. please.
hampir setahun yang lalu MissAwesome said…
He dosen't have one.
hampir setahun yang lalu lauren_95 said…
none of them are him. and my twitter is lauren2_95. but i dont use it much lol u can add me tho
hampir setahun yang lalu prince-mike said…
big smile
Hi, im prince michael jackson,i just wanted to say that all you guyz paris and me do have facebook, twitter and myspace, and once i surfed on the internet and i found this.
Thank yoû, you guys i showed my grandma and she says she loves this fanpop!
I am the real michael jackson, i promise everyone else please be honest you are not prince michael jackson, so can you please not say that you are!?
BTW MissAwesome, i do have an account and my grandma does let me go on the computer just not for so much time- BTW my e-mail got deleted so you can use my friends for now it is c_lol88@hotmail.com!!!
Thank you for all the good comments you said i really appreciate it and that sheered me up alot, in the next few videos im going to put a few video of me with a friend called camilla her e-mail is c_lol88@hotmail.com!
PLEASE BELIEVE I AM PRINCE MICHAEL JACSKON!
I love my fans Prince Mike .J!
yeah right! you're Prince Jackson.. and I'm grandma Katherine lol! what is the matter with you? don't u have anything better to do than pretend to be someone else? i know for sure that the kids don't use the internet, because FAMILY MEMBERS SAID IT! Jermaine Jackson, Genevieve Jackson and Omer Bhatti. i don't trust any of the people who just start syaing they are one of MJ's kids or that they know them. u are being disrespectful. and by the way, saying ur e-mail got deleted and u're using ur friend camilla's e-mail? please, that is so lame! u're not a good liar. really now!
hampir setahun yang lalu lauren_95 said…
prince-mike you are full of shit! you are not prince! they cant use the internet and katerine would never let them use fanpop and i seriously doubt that she would let them use it! so dont try to pull that bull shit!
hampir setahun yang lalu iloveprincej said…
prince-mike... just forget it. what do you gain from taking advantage of a sweet boy who just lost his father? is it attention you need? go get it another way.
hampir setahun yang lalu prince-mike said…
smile
oh really , fine dont believe me send an e-mail to camilla and you will see. she will show you a video of her with me!
hampir setahun yang lalu ms-prince said…
hmmm
prince-mike my prince is only 12 about to turn 13 and on ur about me you said you were 14????
hampir setahun yang lalu iamrachel said…
smile
lol well, i actually believe this prince mike guy :)
i mean, if he has a video of him and his friend, then yeah i believe him. come on guys, he asked his grandma, he might have myspace and stuff since he was revealed :)
u girls are delusional. i've tried to explain this to u, but some of u just won't get it. these posers are probably laughing their ass off while talking to u, seeing that u believe the crap they're saying.
hampir setahun yang lalu iamrachel said…
laugh
lol chill outt,
i choose to believe himm.
he seems pretty convincing haha