Prince Michael Jackson PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY CARD (READY!) PLEASE READ

paloma97ppb posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 08:05PM
Dear Prince:
First of all Prince, we want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE! But there are some people who write dedications to you:

Hi Prince, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a beautiful day in your birthday with your family. I am really impressed about your speech on the Grammy Awards, Paris too .
Lots of love for you, Paris & Blanket and all your family!
Paloma

Hello Prince Happy Birthday, I would love to be with a very special day,
Kisses to Paris and Blanket too, and his entire family, I love you...!
Valeria

Happy Birthday Prince..I hope that you have a good day...
Sarah

Happy Birthday Prince! Have a nice day with your family and friends.
I love you and your family to :).
Myrthe

Hello Prince, Happy Birthday! ,Love and hugs for all your family
Faith

happy birthday prince, I just want to say you have alot of people here for you and your family.
love you lots
Kezia

Happy Birthday Prince!
I wanna say that we're all here for you and we love you! :) ,XOXOXOXO
keep ur head up Always ;)
Lakaya

Happy Birthday Prince! And follow your dreams :D
Sasha

Have a great Birthday Prince! Love always
Maddie

Happy Birthday Prince!
hope you have a great b-day:)
luv Doina M.

Happy Birthday prince i love you and your whole family and make sure to say hi to Jaffar for me I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Rania

Happy birthday prince best wishes for the year!
Cemmie

Hi! Prince, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY more b-days to come .Just remember the true meaning of success is love like your father said

i really admire you, love
Siena

Hey Prince, i really like you and think your cute =) Im from England and have endless daydreams about youu =)all my love, have a great 13th
Mahdiyyah

happy 13th birthday prince! your a teenager! ,you did great at the grammys! great speech! .Your daddy would be proud! :) ,well just wanted to say happy b-day and hope its great!:) ,love,

Lauren

Happy Birthday Prince Im wishing you the best and I hope you enjoy your B-Day with your friends and your family.I also hope that yourself, Paris, Blanket are doing great!!_:D Im praying for your family and wishing you and your family the best and never stop following your dreams!!_:D Love_:
Jesse

Happy Birthday Prince ! I luv you !!!
Madalina

hey prince, happy birthday! I love your hair, and your voice is amazing haha. And also, your name is so so cool! have a great day! :)
Rachel

happy birthday prince!!wow your thirteen you grew up quick.and plz say hi to all your family for me
love always
Danielle :)

Hi Prince!! Happy birthday! I hope you're well and you're going very well! and that all your wishes come true! loves you,
Florence

Hello little Prince, you really are blooming into a handsome bright young man, Happy Birthday! My heart goes out for you, Paris & Blanket
Jade

Hi Prince Michael jackson im so proud of u because u care paris and blanket, Happy Birthday Prince! just say hello to paris and blanket i really love u! love,
Shie

hey :) happy b day prince !!! i love u and your family from the bottom of my heart !!! wish u everything best and take care ...don't forget that your daddy will always be there for u :) (: love u :) say hello to paris and blanket :)
Anna

Happy birthday princey!!! i want you to know to can reach any goal that your heart desires, just like your daddy said! Be strong prince! we love you!
Bianca (Bonnie)

We hope you like it!!!!!!! :D

last edited on Feb 10, 2010 at 07:33PM

Prince Michael Jackson 31 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...