Prince Michael Jackson Exposing the FACTS

PrinceMJluv posted on Feb 15, 2010 at 07:44PM
There has been a lot of mess about this user on fanpop, a guy named, jaafarsuckslol. Now he 'claims' to be the real Prince Jackson. I apologize if he actually really is Prince Jackson, but I've been thinking. He says he wants to be normal, but how do you be 'normal' on a social networking site talking to COMPLETE STRANGERS! And I honestly don't think that Katherine would be stupid and crazy enough to let Prince have a myspace. I know the pictures SEEM convincing but think about what I'm trying to say ok?

Think about what Michael would've wanted. His mother and him thought very much alike. Remember when they went shopping together in masks? Do you think Prince would've thought about having a myspace then?! NO! Because no one cared about them until they showed up at the memorial UNMASKED so now everyone wants something to talk about. And now jaafarsuckslol thinks 'Oh! I can pretend to be Prince Jackson to get attention.' He says the reason they don't need masks anymore is because the paparazzi has slowed down a bit. Well how come there is STILL leaked pictures of Paris? He says in one of his comments that his family doesn't want anymore leaked pictures or pictures on the internet right? THEN WHY IS HE POSTING PICTURES ON MYSPACE? But, seriously do you actualy think the Jacksons would be this stupid? See if YOU can expose the truth.

By the way, before you make any hate comments try to think about what I'm saying.

Prince Michael Jackson 39 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...