Prince Michael Jackson Exposing the FACTS

PrinceMJluv posted on Feb 15, 2010 at 07:44PM
There has been a lot of mess about this user on fanpop, a guy named, jaafarsuckslol. Now he 'claims' to be the real Prince Jackson. I apologize if he actually really is Prince Jackson, but I've been thinking. He says he wants to be normal, but how do you be 'normal' on a social networking site talking to COMPLETE STRANGERS! And I honestly don't think that Katherine would be stupid and crazy enough to let Prince have a myspace. I know the pictures SEEM convincing but think about what I'm trying to say ok?

Think about what Michael would've wanted. His mother and him thought very much alike. Remember when they went shopping together in masks? Do you think Prince would've thought about having a myspace then?! NO! Because no one cared about them until they showed up at the memorial UNMASKED so now everyone wants something to talk about. And now jaafarsuckslol thinks 'Oh! I can pretend to be Prince Jackson to get attention.' He says the reason they don't need masks anymore is because the paparazzi has slowed down a bit. Well how come there is STILL leaked pictures of Paris? He says in one of his comments that his family doesn't want anymore leaked pictures or pictures on the internet right? THEN WHY IS HE POSTING PICTURES ON MYSPACE? But, seriously do you actualy think the Jacksons would be this stupid? See if YOU can expose the truth.

By the way, before you make any hate comments try to think about what I'm saying.

Prince Michael Jackson 39 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu flying said…
big smile
i think you're right..but..idk waht to say...i'm really confused..by the way if someone knows his email please give me:):):)) thanks a lot
hampir setahun yang lalu Mrs_Princeymj said…
can you send me the link to the 'REAL' myspacee? x thanks
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovetheWORLD said…
If you send her thar URL then you wouldnt be real friend to prince. Its a secret URL
big smile
c'mon..everybody(almost) knows the URL

wink
she said it was not real so i just wanted to judge for myself, please dont get all secretive =)
:))
NOT EVERBODY. I THINK SOONER OR LATEE HE WILL DELETE THAT PAGE
i said almost.....maybe he'll delete that page...who knows???
Thanks! <3 ilu flying! xx
btw - yeh i agree, soon the whole world will know and anyway you have to be his friend to see everything and its upto him who's his friends!
big smile
yeah...
What are yall talking about.
i don't matter anymore, ive got the URL so it's all ok! x
big smile
you're right ;) i'm with you
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
YEAH I AGREE
hampir setahun yang lalu jaafarsuckslol said…
Guys, it's a private account! I trusted all of you with my URL!
Dudes, this isn't cool, my PRIVATE photos are allready getting leaked!
Great, thanks alot. (By the way, the was sarcastic haha.)
Please, if I say it's private, then it's private. I actual trusted all of you.
By the way the reason I have Myspace is because the Malnik brothers live in Florida, it's easier to keep in touch with them :)
hampir setahun yang lalu AnnaJinji said…
sad
omg u know !!! i hate dis kinda things .... i don't know what to say...i am not against anyone !!!!
big smile
oook sorry prince..don't be sad..eventually everybody have been known your URL(i'm not sarcastic;)i'm really sorry
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MJshenriette said…
omg girls. Listen to PrinceMJluv -_-
What if i make a myspace accound, took some pics of a bround hair'd dude and postet them. Call'ed myself Applehead and said to everybody that I was Prince. would you then believe me?
Guys its easy to make a fake profile -_-
WHAT???omg...now i'm really confused...what a mess..so all this time this girl was prince???!!?!?!
hampir setahun yang lalu Thisgirl1 said…
agree with PrinceMJluv and MJshenriette!
And this is his url www.myspace.com/imcoolerthanjaafar1
^sorry dude.
But it is fake -_-
All her pic are mostly photoshopped. PrinceMJluv is right. And all the fams said they dont use Any social network why would they use myspace and should he put it out here
his*
you really mean serious???
What do I mean
smile
not you thisgirl1...MJshenriette
finally jaafarsuckslol is FAKE??>?
Who ever gave away his URL sucks big time. Why would you do that?
yeah I am?
Or no I am not the one who have maked Jaffarssucks... but it is easy to make a fake profile, like I explained :)
angry
yeah...so some of us (i don't know if all girls thought that he is really Prince) have failed to fool including me
yes
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessGurl said…
meh
"...I know the pictures SEEM convincing but think about what I'm trying to say ok?"
what pictures?
Some pics on ¨princes¨ profile and they do NOT seem convincing :)
THERE NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!!!
Ok cheers, bye. I'm a bit addicted to this thing lol.
And for that Henriette person, I trusted you too and I thought you were cool! :0 Duuuuude!
I don't even know how to photoshop things haha. My photos aren't fake, your just jelous because you know I'm real :) Booyahhh!
Cya :)
hampir setahun yang lalu SashaPrince4ver said…
WTF?!?!
everyone is confused...
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsGuadaJackson said…
zzz
but why we should be jealous because you are Prince? dude we LOVE Prince!!
hampir setahun yang lalu PMJLOVER101 said…
OMG I TOTALLLY AGREE! EVERYONE I WANT YOU TO READ HER JAAFARSUCKSLOL QUESTION COMMENTS. DO YOU BELIEVE ME?
big smile
We should ask an insider or someone who knows prince (IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYONE WHO KNOWS PRINCE OR THE JACKSON KIDS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ASK THEM!!) this will resolve all our problems!!!