Prince Michael Jackson Sorry guys, I'm done.

jaafarsuckslol posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 09:24AM
Hey everyone.
Sorry, but I'm kind of giving up on this site haha.
I got a bit addicted, and it's not healthy lol.
Plus, I really want to play with Blanket more, he's incredibly funny haha. Seriously, like he is the funniest person ever, like he's 7 but still :)
Anyway, believe it or not, I really am Prince.
Thanks for the love too :)
You guys really made me happy, I really mean it! :) I love reading your messages. Like, some freaked me out just a little lol but still your all awesome! :)
Anyway peace out, love you all! God bless you :)
Just remember, I actual am Prince! :)

-Prince Michael Jackson :)

Prince Michael Jackson 31 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu jackson_kids said…
ckeck ur inbox plzz
hampir setahun yang lalu AnnaJinji said…
heart
u know i talked to u .....but if u leave ..anyways i won't be sorry cuz prince (you maybe) has his private life ...and i can't give him (you) anything ....i have my life and i am not going to do anything (ask u to stay) u know i haven't seen ur pics and nothing but i would like to cuz i love jackson family with my heart so i would be happy to see u happy ;) and okay i believe u but if u r not prince i don't care anyways god bless u ...do whatever u want ..okay .... so sorry ...and btw if u will talk to me i will too cuz i am not going to be rude anymore ...... (how u say) god bless u and bye ;) ;) :) i am lover not a fighter ... ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu n0n0oo said…
heart
I agree with @AnnaJinji
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Aleissa said…
Well ok but u should give up but its ur choice
hampir setahun yang lalu cfgirl25 said…
crying
Don't go please ! ;( , and look ur inbox please ! :S
Bye...
hampir setahun yang lalu cfgirl25 said…
crying
Don't go please ! ;( , and look ur inbox please ! :S
Bye...
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovetheWORLD said…
worried
Be fore you go please add me on myspace i still want to be friends.
hampir setahun yang lalu flying said…
well..then...it's...your... choice...do what is best for you,prince...
hampir setahun yang lalu MJshenriette said…
Isn't he 8?
hampir setahun yang lalu Thisgirl1 said…
Goodbye dude.
hampir setahun yang lalu Aleissa said…
Dont go well it is ur choice
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovetheWORLD said…
Please dont go. We're (the ones that believe) your friends
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
:) i agree with Anna but it was funny don't go :)
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
smile
yeah god bless you too Prince!! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu PMJLOVER101 said…
angry
DON'T YOU GET IT GUYS? WE MIGHT BE BRAKING HIM DOWN. I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS PRINCE. I BET HE WON'T BE ON THAT MYSPACE ANYMORE...
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvPrinceMJ said…
crying
No pleaseeeeeee don't go. ther's many people who believe you, counting me. And please check your inbox. ='(
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvPrinceMJ said…
sad
And please add me on Myspace, pleaseeee, i really want to talk more with you. Anyway God bless you. Love ya.
hampir setahun yang lalu Mrs_Princeymj said…
Dont leavee... you've left me confused and all i want to say before you do go is:
one day we will meet, come and find me!
xx your my one and onlyyy lovvee!
hampir setahun yang lalu TheFunnyChick95 said…
smile
Well, it was nice meeting you, man. Good luck with the rest of your life. Have fun, don't do drugs, be happy? Lol, well may God be with you, even if your not Prince!
Au revoir!
hampir setahun yang lalu mj117 said…
smile
I want to believe you... reaally I do. I am just more of a logical person, then a believer... if you can prove it to me I'll be suprised.
hampir setahun yang lalu princemjluv3r said…
please prince don't go!! ur so nice!! i love talking to u!!
hampir setahun yang lalu princejsgrl said…
crying
dont go i really love being able to get to kno u prince. just just just......... dont go. (starts cryin hysterically)! :(
hampir setahun yang lalu Daryn98 said…
crying
we believe you please stay. please )':
hampir setahun yang lalu Mrs_Princeymj said…
im emotion-less, because i dont know who to beleive..<3
hampir setahun yang lalu princechick said…
meh
READ THIS! LOL, "Prince", I understand that you think ur Prince, but the real Prince don't have myspace like you do. So get ur mind right. I am not saying you should leave, but I think if you are Prince, u need ur privacy. If ur a poser, fuck off! So anyways, like I said I am not saying you should leave. Just remember this is not respectful to J fam. If u r the real Prince, maybe u should show proof, then go. But all I am saying is to make the right choice. (I love the real Prince) I hope u got my message "Prince"! Oh and yeah isn't it funny, now that girls are figuring out he is like kind of faking, he is getting scraed and leaving??????
hampir setahun yang lalu love_mjackson said…
ahaha well i think he left cause you pissed him off i achually reckon he was real :|
hampir setahun yang lalu LuverofMJ said…
crying
All right listen you CANT leave you have to stay your really nice and I beleive you and dude if you leave I'm going to start to cry. I am a really sensitive person and if I like someone ( as a friend) and they leave it breaks my heart and I won't stop crying it's happened to me before I had a friend named Evan and he moved that was a month ago and I still haven't stopped crying. Just please don't go!
hampir setahun yang lalu Maargaariita said…
crying
were gonna accept what you chose is your life and u need privacy but PLEASE DON'T GOO!!
hampir setahun yang lalu dsgt5 said…
ok see ya "Prince!!"
hampir setahun yang lalu dsgt5 said…
have a good fake life
hampir setahun yang lalu princesgurl97 said…
Haha, you're funny. This is not Prince guys. Prince doesn't even know what the heck Fanpop is. Don't believe this poser.