Prince Michael Jackson Honestly, My Opinion.

ilovetheWORLD posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 05:55AM
Now, i'm not trying to down side Prince or speake badly about him, but the more research i do about Prince and the more i learn about him i see how much his life really sucks right now and it's not getting better. What i mean by that is, he's having a rough time and he has issues. Like first off his dad is dead, thats the biggest issue of them all, second ge can't be normal with all these different things happening all at once and he's home school so its like he's closed in and i think everything will become better for him in life when he gets older because right now its just not looking good and i could only wish there was something i could do to make things better. I know i dont know him but this the way i see it

Prince Michael Jackson 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceMJluv said…
Everyone is still coping, but they find some fun to replace the sadness sometimes. It does really suck, but at least there's no masks anymore! Um.. awkward.
hampir setahun yang lalu love_mjackson said…
yeaah i know what prince feels, i lost my dad like 3 months ago.
and im 13 too. so like, i know what its like.
it feels gaay when you lose your dad! it actual suckks. and you tend to like cry 24/7.
i talk too much haha.
hampir setahun yang lalu flying said…
hmmm
i'm...sorry for your dad
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvPrinceMJ said…
sad
i know how he feels too, because my Grandpa died 3 years ago, and my Grandpa was like a dad to me, since i don't see my dad anymore.
hampir setahun yang lalu flying said…
sad
this is soo sad
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvmichaelj said…
meh
Yes,I agree with all of you guys,he should have freedom,too,but it seems so weird that he is not that sad about his fathers death,but I hope he get through this !!!He looks like a very nice boy !
hampir setahun yang lalu PMJLOVER101 said…
There never goes a day, when I think: why the heck am I in Texas?
My heart just isn't here. It's in Encino, California. I think honestly, I could really help Prince cope with his feelings.
@iluvmichaelj
youve confused me haha.
prince is sad about his dads death, apparently hes taking it the hardest out of everyone.
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovetheWORLD said…
I think the jackson 3's grandparents shouldn't baracade them so much because you know, sometimes kuds don't always want to talk to their parents about things, in this case grandparents, but i think they should at least be able to talk to some people because friends are the one of the most important thing in a childs life because if they have no one to talk to then they'll just be holding all their feelings and stuff in and i don't think the jackson 3 have to many friends to talk to and even if im not ever apart of their life, or get the chance to meet them i just want them to be happy and open.

Sorry if i miss spelled anything
hampir setahun yang lalu tiver said…
i have never lost a parent but i know one thing i agree it is hard
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovetheWORLD said…
I just want to see the Jackson 3 happy.
yeaah, prince has nathan and jarod malnikk.