Prince Michael Jackson The B-day card for Paris

paloma97ppb posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 03:11PM
So, I saw on the Paris Jackson website an forum about Paris b-day was coming so I was thinking If we can send a card just like we did with Prince..What do you guys think?

Prince Michael Jackson 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsGuadaJackson said…
smile
I think is a great idea!! First who agrees Lol! :) okay im with you.. but lets see who will send it.. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
big smile
Yeah ;D cool
hampir setahun yang lalu tiver said…
i agree
hampir setahun yang lalu lauren_95 said…
ya we should :)
hampir setahun yang lalu jackson_kids said…
ya we should do it and did we do one for blanket?
hampir setahun yang lalu billiejean808 said…
Good idea we should do that
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovemichael03 said…
big smile
yes...you should do it. but what happened with prince's b-day card? did he receive it?
yeah I think he recieve it, ;) oh jackson_kids I feel so sorry about not doing one for blanket but I think that when he gets a bit older.....
Ok but for the bday card of Prince I was encharged ....ummm who is encharged now? Fair fair ..LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu xoMPPBxo said…
...we didn't do one for Blanket? Maybe we could do one for him too (just a few motnhs late) it's only fair! Him and Paris could get theres together!
hampir setahun yang lalu pmjluv said…
cool
im down wit that
hampir setahun yang lalu Mrs_Princeymj said…
big smile
I think you should be in charge again Paloma and then ask someone to send it who lives in Encino, you did a good job last time =) but if anyone else lives in Encino and would like to take charge just say!

Btw, we needa hurry up because her bdays in like 4 days =/ x
srry i cant do it cause i live all the way in austraila and it will take them like 2 weeks or sumthing like that before she gets it and yer mrs_princeymj i agree wit u
big smile
Oh ok it's alright guys PrinceMJluv give the card for princey bday maybe she could do it this time so you guys write what you want on the card , RIGHT HERE lol with your names below , oh lol another job for me do do, oh And btw need to hurry cause you got 4 days starting now!
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceMJluv said…
cake
I'm gonna sign the card personally when I give it to Pare! Btw, Prince L.O.V.E.D. the card you guys made him!
heart
aww cool ok so I get the card all sign and then I will send it to you and you put your message, thank you so much!
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceMJluv said…
No Problem! I'm really happy to do so.
big smile
Ok !
hampir setahun yang lalu unitedjacksons said…
big smile
we should do it all year round just to let ppl no we care
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsGuadaJackson said…
cake
omg is.. TOMORROW! lol.. so.. we have to write down here? lol :)
sad
LOL!!!! OH NO! ...I THINK IM LOST SO I THINK IS BETTER TO MAKE LIKE A VIDEO FOR HER
idt we will have enough time to do a card lol