Prince Michael Jackson Im Never Included Anymore

tiver posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 01:24AM
NO ONE INCLUDES ME ANYMORE JUST CUZ I PUT JUSTIN STUFF UP IM SICK OF IT U GUYS MAKE ME CRY AT NITE U ALL ARE MEAN!

Prince Michael Jackson 26 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu tiver said…
crying
I just wanna fit in I never fit in in anything I'm sad
hampir setahun yang lalu Chee323 said…
smile
Nggaaww...
itz alrite..
dont change and be sum wun ur not...
if u like justin b then hu carez wat everwun els thinks
but i myself dont like him but thats just me..

just dont post JB stuff on here tha girls or boys?? will go crazy lol
hampir setahun yang lalu ForShawdae said…
big smile
You shouldn't care what other people think. You really shouldn't be crying over people on the Internet. Be yourself and you'll fit in fine. Just don't listen to what the other people say, all that matters is you. Stop crying, okay :)
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
This is the only place I fit in the thing is this is Princes fan club just stick to Justin's fanclub if u r going to post that stuff.
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
big smile
no tiv don't cry ! If you have personality don't care about what people say and get over it. Don't worry! We all forgive you! I agree with ForShawdae. You don't need to cry cause we ate not mad at you and you are included we are all fans of prince , we are all members of fanpop , YOU too!!
hampir setahun yang lalu pmjlover1997 said…
angry
oh god, i can't beleive u TRY 2 get us 2 feel sry 4 u
tiver, u r causin' 2 much stress on here just get da fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at least WE DON'T THINK BLANKET IZ HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Chee323 said…
oh thats not nice..
you shouldnt say that stuff..
its mean and hurtful
hampir setahun yang lalu xoMPPBxo said…
that was unneccairy. dont tell anyone to leave...Tiv, its alright! We're with you!
angry
I DON'T CARE TIVER MY COUSIN MADE DIS CLUB AND SHE TOLD ME DAT I CULD DA CLUB MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
btw da pic of dat girl iz me
 I DON'T CARE TIVER MY COUSIN MADE DIS CLUB AND SHE TOLD ME DAT I CULD DA CLUB MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu magic001 said…
big smile
you look like a _ _ _ _ _ forgive me if you found out the word

plUS d0n't worry tiver you have every right to be a fan of Prince as we are :) don't feel sorry for yourself, but if you want to post JB stuff do it on his fanpop!....problem solved..!!
angry
u shut up magic001 @ least i won 6 championships in karate,judo,kung-fu and 122 championships in singing and dancing!
hampir setahun yang lalu jackson_kids said…
SHUT UP PMJLOVER1997 UR SUCH A LIER NO1 BELIVES U.AND LEAVE TIVER ALONE SO WHAT SHE THINKS BLANKET IS HOT BUT ITS NOT UP TO US!!! SHE SHOULDENT FUCK OFF JUST BECAUSE U DONT LIKE HER. AT LEAST MORE PEOPLE LIKE HER THAN THEY LIKE U!!
hampir setahun yang lalu magic001 said…
laugh
@pmjlover1997__hahah it's funny how i can piss someone off on the internet and not even know who they are lmao!!
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceMJluv said…
@pmjlover1997, you're just going over the top with these lies. That makes ppl not believe u even more
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
pmjlover1997 , but what does the championships have to do with this? Seroiusly thats not you , She is a model
hampir setahun yang lalu UmOkayThen said…
Oh gosh, pmjlover1997 is starting with the lies again:(
Doubt its u too posed and WAY too old for Prince and no one is the manager of this club and your not even close to being the biggest Prince fan.
crying
oh no i'm sry dat pic iz my cousin
my stupid lil sis posted dat pic
Oh still too posed though
crying
yeah she's waaaaaaaay 2 old 4 prince
she's 17
Yeah but no one should be the manager
i no my sis likes 2 make up lies about me
hampir setahun yang lalu lauren_95 said…
aww tiver dont say that you :(
you fit in, dont listen to what anyone says! they are just trying to bring you down!
and there are some nice ppl on this site, just try to ignore the ones that are mean to you
How can you cry over someone from the internet? It's the internet! What do you expect? Heck, THAT'S LIFE MAN! People are gonna make you sad. I get sad when people call me a boy just because I'm a tomboy but you don't see me crying about it. People are mean to me all the time, you don't see me crying about it. Just get up from the ground, dust off your shoulders and move on. And what is there to be 'included' in anyway? You just comment on something and you're included... duh..
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Mrs_Princeymj said…
big smile
@ pmjlover1997 girrrl you needa watch your your language! tiver, i love Justin bieber too aswell as Prince! you needa just stand up for yourself sometimes! x
I agree with Mrs_Princeymj. Stop being a loser and a retard and say somethinhg or else you can be a lame 7 year old dumba**