Prince Michael Jackson hei I'm Prince, Paris, Blanket, Jafaar, Jermajesty and anyone else anda can think of

ozchick posted on May 16, 2010 at 02:53PM
Hey there everyone, i'm a member of the Jackson family, actually I'm 5 members of the family all rolled into one, and I've come here today to feed you all a bunch of bullsh!t that's not true, but you have to forgive me coz I think your all so stupid that you'll believe my lies and give me loooooots of attention. Oh while were at it, did you know that I'm also Beyonce's sister, yeah its true, and Rhianna's also my cousin, oh oh yeah and i'm also in a relationship with Justin Timberlake...........lol
hahahahaha, sorry everyone just playin coz i'm bored outta my skull, I'm just pokin a bit fun at the posers on here lol.

Prince Michael Jackson 13 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu OMGMJfanforeva said…
whaat!?! lmao Are you making fun of people who say there related to ppb and movie stars!? cuase if your are...HAHAH! good joke :]
hampir setahun yang lalu ozchick said…
lol, yeah I was bored so I thought I'd have some fun with the posers lol
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu OMGMJfanforeva said…
Lol good one!!!! :] :) <3
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsGuadaJackson said…
laugh
lmao!! thats funny.. yeah good one Britt.. I wonder if posers are reading this too.. lol
hampir setahun yang lalu madiiluvsjaafar said…
Hahahahaha good one!
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceMJluv said…
Lmfo. take dat posers
hampir setahun yang lalu ulivera said…
lol :D hahahaha!
hampir setahun yang lalu tiver said…
lololol hahahahhaha
hampir setahun yang lalu la-la-la-45 said…
laugh
Bahahaha!!!That was great!
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
Lmfaoooo! Good one, oh yeah you forgot to ad some Im Britney spears daughter and well actually my dad is Maddonas husband lol.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu jackson_kids said…
lol good 1
hampir setahun yang lalu Mrs_Princeymj said…
haha, your funnyyy x
hampir setahun yang lalu hinano1 said…
yea r u related to justin bieber 2!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL