Prince Michael Jackson omg I AM SOOO PISSED OF!!!

tiver posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 11:03PM
i went to this camp i said omg i love michael jackson i said i was gotta weaAR BLACK ON JUNE 25TH JULY 7TH AND SEPTEMBER 2ND CUZ IT IS ALL MEMORIES OMG KIDS WERE TELLING ME MICHAEL JACKSON GAY HE SUCKS HE IS DEAD HE IS A CHILD MELOSTER I GOT SOO PISSED OFF I WENT TO THE RESTROOKM AND CRIED! AND THE INSTROUCTORS OF THE TEACHER SAID MICHAEL JACKSON SUCKS MAN! AND THEN I SAID HOW DO U NO HE MOLESTED KIDS UMM CUZ IT IS TRUE I AM SOOO DISGUSTED!

Prince Michael Jackson 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu pippi713713 said…
i'm sorry that u cried, tiver, i would have cried too. :( it pisses me off when ppl act like they know michael. a lot of my friends say he's just a dead pedophile, and my one so-called friend made fun of mj's nose! mj is definiately not gay, he loves children, but not in a sexual way, and he is the best thing that ever existed! he was aquitted of all charges relating to child molestation! screw the kids in ur camp, they're losers.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu SashaPrince4ver said…
We shouldn't listen to them or let their thoughts get to us because they only want to break us down. We knew what Mike was and Mike was a nice and respectable angel and it doesn't make sense for them to watch the news the day where the boy said Mike had molested him but the people who calls Mike a molester didn't watch the news where the boy said that he lied about everything. Im sorry that you cried but don't listen to them because we all know what's true and they don't...
hampir setahun yang lalu tiver said…
YOU GO PIPPI713713 TELL IT HOW IT IS!
thanks tiver. when you go back to that camp you should tell them the truth about michael. that he was the nicest person ever and if they don't like it, they can shove it up their butts.
hampir setahun yang lalu tiver said…
actually the camp ended and i wont be there for session 2 but three i will and it is all the same ppl soo i will tell them and sashaprince4ever thanks!
smile
just stick up for what u know is right, tiver.
hampir setahun yang lalu SashaPrince4ver said…
Ur welcome tiver
hampir setahun yang lalu jackson_kids said…
i agree with pippi713713 i would have cried to.
hampir setahun yang lalu chel-o said…
blush
right some people do not know what they talking about
hampir setahun yang lalu MJ_Fan_4Life007 said…
smile
i agree w/jackson_kids and pippi713713 I would've cried 2
i'm so sorry that happened 2 u

the same thing happened in my school
i tried to ignore it but it was sooooo hard!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Why cry from words it shows u r weak cry in physical pain a girl threatned to punch me and I didn't curl up into a ball and cry I said bring it on cuz I know my friends wouldn't let it happen and I wouldn't either pepole have said when Michael Bleached himself he bleached me too though he never bleached himself they've called him a child melestor I didn't cry I stood up against them I don't give a damn what others think about me or MJ or Prince I have my opinion and guts and I'm sticking to it so don't cry stand up.
hampir setahun yang lalu UmOkayThen said…
big smile
You know what you should do tiver? Whatever they say, your reply should be "Ya mamma" and keep on steppin'. If they say something about don't make fun of my mom, then your reply should be "Don't make fun of my inspiration" & then you should snap your fingers in the Z formation, rotate your neck, and walk away with your head held high :)
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
lmao UmOkayThen, If I were you I would kick their ass, When people talk bad about him I say : Im going to ignore you, cause your head is made of bullcrap so I dont wanta listen to that. Simple as that , thats why they bother you cause you dont do anything about it.
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvjaafar1 said…
laugh
u shulda just block of the haters!! they hating becuz michael is talented and stuff..whati say to ppl like that is "okay so if michael really did molest children..why isnt he in jail now?? he wuld still be in jail and not dead.. get ur facts strate and suck my frickn big toe"
hampir setahun yang lalu flying said…
i understand you....my 'friends' tell me all time he is gay..mj sucks or kind of...i told them is not true but...nobody listened...my advice is to ignore them and move on..if they are stupid they don't deserve to pay attention..in the bottom of ur heart u know ur right..that's all that matters...good luck
hampir setahun yang lalu Mrs_Princeymj said…
smile
*Chews Teeth* - Ignore all those inglorilous Bastards!
hampir setahun yang lalu PrInCeMjFaN said…
tongue
dont listen to all those people i no people who say that to they are just dumb they didnt give him a chance so they dont no anithing
hampir setahun yang lalu lovelife_mjrox said…
just cuss them out and say that theyre the last person to be talking because i sure don't see him on the news donating to charity and singing and dancing their asses of so he can just shut the fuck up because he's not the one on tv with all the fans so screw him...thts what i say to ppl