Prince Michael Jackson I REALLY AM PRINCE'S GIRLFRIEND AND HERE'S MY PROOF.

PrinceJoy221 posted on Dec 01, 2010 at 11:39PM
I tried to tell you guys that Prince was my boyfriend and you didn't believe me. So here's a picture of me and Paris! I'd appreciate if you guys REALIZE that he isn't single anymore + respect the fact he has a girlfriend.

Thanks
questions? link
 I tried to tell anda guys that Prince was my boyfriend and anda didn't believe me. So here's a picture

Prince Michael Jackson 138 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 138

hampir setahun yang lalu MJGangster said…
laugh
There are many ways to alternate a picture...you could have gone to paint and wrote that. And could have copied a picture of yourself and paste it. It's easy. I know how you could have created that. So, I know your lying. And I can't stop laughing at this right now. XD
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
Why does it say "effects" below? It's photoshopped or what? Really.WTF? I agree with Gangsteer :)
hampir setahun yang lalu SashaPrince4ver said…
To me, it looks fake. And plus, many people can do that with foto's, and plus have u noticed that there r always leaked photos of Paris online? Yur probably a hacker or something.
hampir setahun yang lalu princemjforlife said…
laugh
Um no. How can you PUT this up! I'm saving this man! What a stupid ass! And then their going to go to YOU
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceJoy221 said…
Paloma, it says effects because it's a screen capture from an ichat Vc...durh..
^ Your probably a freaking hacker and it doesn't even look realistic. That's how u know it's not even real. Very patheic and fake. Nice try :P
Don't 'durh' Paloma! you dont fucking no us! why dont you show a pic of you and prince! huh? GO. AWAY. we don't want you, can't you see? Leave us alone! Sick twisted freak.
hampir setahun yang lalu goodfeelings777 said…
angry
Yeah!
Thats not My daughter!
Stop saying that u fucking liar!
REDRUM
And if u r really his gf...So he has bad taste...cuz u r a whore!
And believe me Prince has good taste
so my theory is..u r a fucking troll with the power of a Mac Computer
Example...

See you can alternate pictures. Your definatley lying.
 Example... See anda can alternate pictures. Your definatley lying.
Ummm Ok? and on your formspring the whole page is full of questions about : "You're not Prince's GF" so like no one believes you so stop it. And if he was? Why would you be posting it everywhere? You should just keep it to yourself. So it's just for attention. Full BS.
laugh
@MJGangster, LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must admit...U r an artist in Photoshop!
HEY! you guys! SHE LEFT! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
laugh
LMAO!!
YAY!
OH! And another way 2 kno ur lying is that, on formspring u said that u couldn't find a picture of u and Prince. Um, that brings me 2 tell u that whenever PPB gets hacked, it's always Paris in the center of it. And I bet u hacked her and added urself in this picture to try 2 "PROVE" something, when actually u failed. =D
laugh
Thats somthing to consider lmao! And also even IF you were his gf why would you say your not trying to get us to believe anything when you really are? LOL! I mean really...I have a point. XD
hampir setahun yang lalu MJgirl said…
angry
ok one do you go princes school two do you live in cali 3 do you know the Jackson family like that are you close with them i know you are lieing that pic of you looks like is photo shopped and a other
thing do you think your so called bf prince would like it if he found out you hacked is his younger sister no he would not
hampir setahun yang lalu OMGprince said…
angelic
so funny cuz "IF" I was ichatting with paris why when paris is talking I have to be making the peace sign, it looked like u had taken a picture by yourself and paste it besides paris...

PS: i've never have seen that pic of paris... confusing
hampir setahun yang lalu Miss_Gi said…
in ur dreams ha ha ha ha

hampir setahun yang lalu rainbow0242 said…
iam glad that fucking bitch left she was a stupid whore nobody liked her anyways :)
iam glad that fucking bitch left she was a stupid whore nobody liked her anyways :)