Prince Michael Jackson A GIRL WHO GOES TO BUCKLEY AND IS IN THE SAME GRADE AS PRINCE JUST MADE A TUMBLR!!!! :)

Deziree99 posted on May 01, 2011 at 08:14PM
This is her bio:

The name is Lelia Kate Donnegan!

I live in Tarzana, CA!

I go to Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, Ca were you can dare to be brilliant, creative, strong, and true!

I love singing, acting, dancing, and pretty much anything to do with the cultural arts!

I have tons of awesome friends_I love them all to death!

I am 14 yrs. old (15 on August 31st)_can't wait!

Most importantly I am me, the only person I want to be, you can like me, love me, or hate me, but I will always be ME!

Want to know more just ASK, I am very open!!! <3

She sounds really nice, it looks like she just got an account today, but I'm going to ask a question and then maybe follow her!! She probably knows Prince! :)

Here is the link to her tumblr if you want to ask a question!
link

Prince Michael Jackson 27 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Dontewowfan said…
smile
I'm going to ask a question right now! She seems nice enough lol!
hampir setahun yang lalu SashaPrince4ver said…
Saying that you go to Buckley doesn't mean you do..
hampir setahun yang lalu SwaggaSJ said…
tongue
she could have looked on the school website for the school slogan and can you even live in tarzana,ca and go 2 buckley anywayz?
smile
Yes!!! Tarzana, California is just 6 miles away from Sherman Oaks, California and if you don't believe me check out this link!

link

Go to this website and type in Tarzana, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu SwaggaSJ said…
tongue
^ i checked but she still could b lieing who knows.....i sure dont!
hampir setahun yang lalu UmOkayThen said…
If she's in Prince's Hyde ten why is she my age ??
hampir setahun yang lalu StafckUp said…
I think it's BS :|
hampir setahun yang lalu Deziree99 said…
smile
People, people I said she goes to Buckley, not that she definitely knew Prince, I just thought that since she probably does, you might want to ask her a question! Now lets not make this an up roar!
hampir setahun yang lalu Walsh97 said…
smile
@isthisworking agree
and btw she not the same age as prince. she is born in 1996 and prince is born in 1997 so she must be in 9 grade.
smile
@Walsh97 Not necessarily alot of times when a kid is in kindergarden if they turn 6 at the very 1st of the year or at the very end of the summer they will keep them in kindergarden and not send them to 1st grade because they will be so young, so since they go back to school at the start of September and she said her birthday was the last day of August she may very well be in the same grade as Prince and even if she is a grade ahead of him Buckley is supposedly a Pre-k through 12th grade school (which means EVERY grade is in the same building, so she probably still has seen Prince around!
hampir setahun yang lalu MjjLuv said…
smile
She does go there. I check out her tumblr and a couple of ppl asked about Prince and Paris. Prince is in the same class as her and she see's Paris in the hallways at the school. She's said Prince is a really cool guy.:)
hampir setahun yang lalu MjjLuv said…
hmmm
Ok, after reading some posts from others about this girl, Idk know now if she's a fake or not.
hampir setahun yang lalu Deziree99 said…
smile
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with my forum topic lol, but I know some of you guys still son't believe in her, from the comments on the picture @Dontewowfan posted! If you are 1 of those people check out her Tumblr now, some girl named Elissa or something like that just asked her a question about homework and said that if she answered she would "tell everyone at Buckley that she was her hero tommorow"! So, I really do think she's not lieing about going to school there! Believe however you want, but just look!
link
Burrito seeker *points to self*
THIS IS FOR NARNIA !! *charges at you with large burrito*
big smile
OH WELL !! *slaps with burrito*
hampir setahun yang lalu blank_et said…
OMG! THOR IS AMAZING *grabs mullet* XD
hampir setahun yang lalu HBKfan1998 said…
zzz
Well she seems really nice, but why do you guys post this on the prince club ? i mean....she JUST goes to buckley.
you guys don't need to stalk everyone who goes to buckley!
hampir setahun yang lalu SashaPrince4ver said…
^ She doesn't. *cough*
hampir setahun yang lalu YeahWhatever said…
big smile
i like cheese
^ you'r icon reminds me of Kayla (O_O)
hampir setahun yang lalu _michaellovesu_ said…
AHMM OK, SO? IF SHE GOES OR NOT TO BUCKLEY IS NOT UR BUSINESS, CAN'T U BE MORE PATHETIC GUYS?! GET A LIFE.
laugh
^ lol that's what she said.. (--,)
hampir setahun yang lalu anjiejaxn said…
hampir setahun yang lalu cb25 said…
tongue
there is no one named Lelia Kate Donnegan at buckley wtfreak bahahahaha dis is too funny she just want attention but there is no lelia at buckley there is a leyla but not lelia u can even check the yearbook bahaha funniest thing ever fakes these dayz
hampir setahun yang lalu TwinsTwin said…
^ First of all what the fuck was up with the random-ass link? And second how the hell would you get a hold of a Buckley yearbook?
hampir setahun yang lalu cb25 said…
online^^^