PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy 2500th Post Celebration Special!

wantadog posted on May 14, 2014 at 02:37PM
(PTA2500PCS for short. XD)

Okay so here we go!

Plot: It's been several months since the school year began for the students of the Pokemon Trainer Academy and to celebrate all the hard work the students have been doing, the Student Council has planned a very special event. It's a massive costume party! But this party isn't your ordinary get together. This party will last 7 whole days! With the promise of mystery games, special events, fun engaging conversations, and a ton of creative costume ideas, this party is sure to go down in the history books. But with all parties, there is always the chance for mischief. What strange and hilarious antics will our witty protagonists get into, and will we actually finish one of these specials?! The answer is no!.....to both questions....regardless of whether or not it actually fits the first question....why the hell are you still reading this?

Rules!

This RP has all of the same rules as the main RP, but a little more lax. In addition, there are some sub-rules that we'll need to try and follow.

1: Be creative with your costumes. Not necessary, but if you don't, I'll eat your liver.

2: This is not canon so refrain from mentioning any events from the main RP. If you do I'll eat your liver.

3: Remember that if your Pokemon will be used in this special, they will need a costume as well. XD if you don't give them a costume, I'll eat your liver.

4: No new characters. If you make a new character, they will only be for this special and will be unusable in the main RP....also I'll eat your liver.

5: There are more that will probably be added as the special progresses, but for now just remember to have some fun. Stay frosty my liverless compatriots.

PTA and Banished 59 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

hampir setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
BURRRRRRRRRRRRP,I made the first post!Finally!
hampir setahun yang lalu Riku114 said…
Shall I start?
hampir setahun yang lalu wantadog said…
I guess you can XD
Yep you can XD
Ill do it after I finish listening to Jeff the Killer creepypasta
Arya was in her dorm with a notepad and pen in her hand, she was brainstorming some costumes for the costume party week that was starting tommarow. No she was just fine the way she was, she already knew what she was going to be and had her costume though the problem was that she couldnt figure out anything for Genocider.

Arya: Any ideas of what YOU want to be?

Genocider: Nothing in particular...........

-------------------

Kaido wasnt the type that would have jumped to the occasion and participate in this kind of stuff though there were promises that had brought up his interest like the mystery games. And anyways, it would be a good time to get Agatha being a bit more social. He was laying on his bed while Zorua scampered excitedly around him.

Kaido: *yawns* Hey Zorua, I wonder the level of these mystery games

Zorua: *chuckled* Same here. And it would be fun to mess around ourselves

------------------

Stain was sitting in the cafeteria. He had his costume already planned out though it took a lot of work to convince himself to do something that he labeled 'Very Childish' though he supposed that Johnny and Amelia would be there and he had long since labeled those two interesting. He also could see how many mischievous things this event was open to and that he would definitely want a front row seat for it though he did not plan to cause any.

-----------------

Kyron sat in the Disciplinary Council like he is most of the time. The Disciplinary Council is going to have to be busy meaning all members were required to work the week long and wear costumes. It was a time where the Disciplinary Council and the Student Guard would have to be in high gear. He hated school parties.
Amelia looked worriedly in her full length mirror. What on earth was Arya thinking? She had asked Arya for help in figuring out what costume to wear and after looking it over. Arya's choice....Amelia just wasn't sure. With a half-hearted shrug, she put down the hair dye that she had to use to complete her outfit and looked at Vole, who was decked out with an amazing costume of a knight. The armor was light and not made of actual metal, but it looked very realistic. It was definitely way better than her own,

"WOOHOO!" shouted an excited Gligar as Tranchia flew around in what Amelia presumed was it's costume. It seemed to have stabbed it's tail clean through about five pieces of fruit, like a kabob.

Amelia chuckled. "You guys think we look fine?"

Both Pokemon nodded.

Amelia: "Well...alright. I'll stick with it. Not that I had much of a choice. This hair dye was expensive and a pain to put on."

So with that, Amelia and her two Pokemon left the room and headed towards Arya's room. Hopefully she was done with hers and Genocider's costumes.
 Amelia looked worriedly in her full length mirror. What on earth was Arya thinking? She had asked Ary
Arya was wearing her costume just to get the feel for it. It was a long light haired blue android that had the color scheme of light blue and white. Due to Arya's hair being a dark blueish purple, she had to have her hair dyed. It was an expensive costume.

Arya: Come on. Mini android assistant?

Genocider: That would take too long and too much money

Arya: Ninja?

Genocider: So become a Greninja?

Arya: Dont need to be like that. Pirate?

Genocider: ............

Arya: Fine maid

Genocider: IM A MALE!

Arya: Butler? Oh you would look so cute as a butler! And it fits your personality! *goes through her closet*

Genocider: I get no word do I.......... *sighs* Better than most...........
 Arya was wearing her costume just to get the feel for it. It was a long light haired blue android tha
Silius was browsing through his closet for something that could be passable for a costume,He had been growing a mustache the entire week due to him loosing a game of cards to Johnny.He found a tube of hair bleach..A bandanna..He knew now what he had to do...After some changing.."Time to go out..In style!"He left his room and headed towards the lunchroom.
 Silius was browsing through his closet for something that could be passable for a costume,He had been
wantadog commented…
That is NOT a teenager XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Anilion was just done shaving when he oddly felt that he forgot something."..What was it?..."He yawned before looking at the costume he set up on the floor."..Isn't tomorrow...Oh yeah..Huh."He put on his costume and slicked wax through his hair,No need for the annoyance of hair gel."This well...Looks maniacal enough."He evilly laughed preparing for an entire weeks worth of entertainment.
 Anilion was just done shaving when he oddly felt that he forgot something."..What was it?..."He yawne
wantadog commented…
I swear his personality changes everytime I see him. One time he's mean, the seterusnya he's biblical, the seterusnya he's laughing maniacally?! hampir setahun yang lalu
(Hmm....I have a picture for Ariana's costume, but I really am not sire if I should use it.)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Dale was just finishing up puting on his costume. There were many parts and dying his hair just right took enough work as it is. Not to mention that this was an original costume that he had made and it had taken him quite some time and money to get it done but in the end it came out better than he had expected. The peacock fan was hard mostly because he made each feather individually. Though luckily, Dale had a nag for craftmanship like this. Whether it looked it or not, he was quite picky on the clothes he wears and due to the lack, he made half of his wardrobe. In the end though, he also figured, as the vice president of the club that was hosting this event, he couldnt simply lay down and pick up something last minute or something that someone might have already done and to do so, he had to make a high quality original costume.

(I may post one after the other in the order I find the costumes XD)
 Dale was just finishing up puting on his costume. There were many parts and dying his hair just right
Naze put in the hair accessory as she finished up her costume. She picked up the umbrella and twirled it a bit looking in the mirror. That actually wasnt half bad. Actually it was pretty comfortable and it easily held her Disciplinary Weapon that they were advised to bring around incase but to still remain the code of no violence unless necessary. Of course Allain still rejected using one, but Naze didnt see the problem.

Naze: Geez, who knew kimonos were comfortable. I might get a few for casual wear.
 Naze put in the hair accessory as she finished up her costume. She picked up the umbrella and twirled
Amelia was walking to Arya's room when something suddenly jumped out in front of her and she let out a little scream. "AH! W-what on earth?" she said as she looked at the sight before her.
 Amelia was walking to Arya's room when something suddenly jumped out in front of her and she let out
Gavin was in the Student Council room, finishing up some last minute work before the week long party that officially started in about 8 hours, at the stroke of midnight. Before that there was a party leading up to it that was designed to get the students comfortable with their outfits and time for them to interact. Gavin had to say, he was impressed. Jerome pulled all the stops when he suggested this party. It seemed that head of celebrations was the perfect job for him. This was certainly going to go down in the academy's history as one of the biggest parties to be thrown. Though getting permission from Prof Rainer for this was not easy at all. Still, it seemed like everything would go smoothly.

Gavin quickly finished up his last minute work and looked at his costume to make sure it wasn't too wrinkled. It looked fine. He had to stop by the book club on his way to the party. He was sure that Ariana had forgotten to get ready and would need to be reminded.
 Gavin was in the Student Council room, finishing up some last minit work before the week long party
Yasashi was sighing as he looked at his wall,His shipment of clothes for his costume came in today but he didn't know which one to pick..Actually it wasn't even a shipment,He just walked into everybodys room and took some of their clothing without their consent."No...Ugh..How did Arya's undergarments get into the mix..."He saw Vendetta's clothing from which he borrowed from Vendetta."I have heard I look like a younger version of him anyways.."He put on the clothes which were not far off from his own size,These must have been clothes Vendetta wore before he became fat."What in hells bells in this in the pocket?"A pair of glasses were in there too."Huh...I wonder if these are better than the crappy contacts Silius bought me.."He put them on,They were allowing him to see quite well."Dude Vendetta hooked me up on his stuff...I guess all that bonding made me grow on him..Or he is using me to recreate himself but whatever!"He combed his hair like vendetta would then he looked in the mirror."I'm...I'm the spitting image of the guy!"He looked shocked.

(Ignore...The lovely artwork in the back.)
 Yasashi was sighing as he looked at his wall,His shipment of clothes for his costume came in today bu
(Here is the funniest video ever.link)
(Lol interesting, just remember no stuff from the main plot since none of this is canon.)
wantadog commented…
Though the video doesn't work. hampir setahun yang lalu
(I bet nobody counted on Yasashi dressing as him!)
Riku114 commented…
I was hoping he would be a dollar bill like anda berkata T.T XD Just kidding. Though it would have been hilaious hampir setahun yang lalu
Arya came out of the room with Genocider, who was now fully dressed as well, at the first sound of a scream was heard.

Arya: Amelia? Is that you what hap- Who is that?

------------

Taku was heading over to meet up with Arya as well. He had talked to both Arya and Kaido to figure out which costume ideas he should go with and applied their two ideas. He had a white mask that had two spots to look through that seemed one way being from the outside, it was almost impossible to see the eyes of the person behind the mask. Espeon wasnt wearing anything though she did have quite a bit of editations. Her fur color was about 3/4ths dyed black in a way that looked like the black was purging and taking over the light pink. Her face was 3/4ths dyed black as well and the side that was completely covered in black had one eye contact in that made that eye red and purple while the side that was clean of black was the normal white and purple
 Arya came out of the room with Genocider, who was now fully dressed as well, at the first sound of a
Kaido left his room in his costume but before that, Zorua had copied the costume as she transformed into an exact replica with the acception of the tail. But that was not a problem, Kaido had given Zorua tail extentions that made a long black fluffy tail which matched with the Kitsune costume. To make things match, Kaido's costume also had a long black fluffy tail that hanged down. The two of them placed on their masks before heading out.

Mask: link
 Kaido left his room in his costume but before that, Zorua had copied the costume as she transformed i
Amelia: "I-I don't know..."

The person in the bear costume looked between Arya and Amelia several times before walking off. Amelia stared after him for a little bit with her mouth slightly open. "Um....."
(For what you are wondering Silius is dressed as Hulk Hogan.)

Jaakuna was trying on her costume,She had a uncomfortable look on her face."Ugh...I should have bought the lightweight metal instead of the realistic heavy weight metal..."She was being a knight for the party,If she knew the students at the school things would get rambunctious and armor would be needed.Plus the party was a great excuse to wear armor,Any other time it would make her look like a weirdo."Perfecto.."
 (For what anda are wondering Silius is dressed as Hulk Hogan.) Jaakuna was trying on her costume,Sh
(I have literally the best costume idea ever. No lie. Nobody can beat it. It's just not possible. I'll show it when they all get to the Auditorium for the pre-party.)

Gavin made quick time in getting to the book club where he was pleasantly surprised to see Ariana was not reading and was in her costume. He had her walk ahead so that he could call Jerome on the X-Transceiver. Alot of the students had requested that they be allowed to set up activity stands outside. Dale had managed to procure Prof Tybalt's permission to use the area around the battle grounds so Gavin had left Jerome in charge of handling the paperwork and getting the stalls set up for the morning. "Hello? Jerome? I'm just calling to check on your progress. Will you be finished in time for the midnight announcement?"
 (I have literally the best costume idea ever. No lie. Nobody can beat it. It's just not possible. I'l
Yasashi decided to leave his room,He had to find a way to recreate the nasally German voice of Vendetta,As soon as stepped out of his room he was staring right into the face of Johnny."...Um...um.."He though'What would Vendetta say..'."What are you wearing you..dorkfaced...Slimeball?"

Johnny was being a vampire for the costume party,specifically Alucard.He was on his way to hang out with Yasashi until this happened."......"He was almost too flabbergasted to say anything."..Yasashi....Why are you even.."He sighed."Your not really going to be dressed as him for a week are you?"

Yasashi:"I am..What are you wearing?"

Johnny:"I'm Alucard,And where did you even get those..."He peered into Yasashi's room where he say those clothes,Including the womens clothing."No just..no."He left.

Yasashi:"I better hide that clothing."He went inside and went to work.
 Yasashi decided to leave his room,He had to find a way to recreate the nasally German voice of Vendet
(.....I'll just wait for Jerome's response XD)
Poke
Jerome answered with a smile."I'm almost done..Gavin could you pick up my costume?It should have arrived in the mail by now."Jerome had been working non stop to get this shindig on the works,He was tired and of course excited...He just hoped it wouldn't be disastrous.
Gavin: "I suppose I can. There's still a couple hours left. I'll pick it up after I drop Ariana off then I'll head over to you in say...uh...fifteen minutes, okay?"
(Gavin and Jerome are speaking via Xtransciever.)

Professor Tybalt was relaxing in the teacher's lounge when he was interrupted by the sound of Professor Chaucer entering the room and walking up to him.

Prof Chaucer: "Hello Professor Tybalt. How do you like my costume for the week?"

Professor Tybalt turned to look at him. Then looked a little bit harder because it was hard to figure out what was going on. Though it was strange to see the young genius in anything other than his typical scientist garb. "What exactly are you supposed to be?"

Prof Chaucer: "Ah well you see, I thought it would be nice to try a change so for this week, I'm going as a normal person."

Prof Tybalt: "Normal person? Whatever."

Prof Chaucer: "Hmm? Where is your costume Professor?"

Prof Tybalt: "I'm not participating in this nonsense."
 (Gavin and Jerome are speaking via Xtransciever.) Professor Tybalt was relaxing in the teacher's 1
(I would suppose the teachers would also have their own on campus dorm like whatever, and yeah, I removed the invalid post XD)

Prof. Nova and Prof. Crenis were helping each other with their costumes. At the moment Prof. Nova was in the bathroom changing out of her normal clothes and into her costume while Prof. Crenis waited outside for her to finish. In actuality, Prof. Nova was quite excited for this celebration.

Prof. Nova: You know, its a too bad that Kana didnt want to join us in dressing up.

Prof. Crenis: Yeah. She rejected saying she didnt want anyone to see her costume until the event actually began.

Prof. Nova: Hum. It must be good then huh?

Prof. Crenis: Im not sure knowing Kana................ Hey. Are you almost done? Im getting bored out here.

Prof. Nova: Yeah............... ....................... .............. *pops open the door* How do I look?

Prof. Crenis: You need to calm down a bit. Plus, your hair looks awkward. Let me fix it.

(PS: There is a shirt line)
 (I would suppose the teachers would also have their own on campus dorm like whatever, and yeah, I rem
(I think after everyone has introduced the characters they'd like to introduce with the costumes and whatnot, it'll be time for a timeskip.)
(We can timeskip after this)

Stain had spent the past twenty minutes trying to get his hair messy enough. He looked at himselfi n the mirror. Good enough. Maybe he shouldnt have come through his hair this morning and just worked with some low level of bed head to cut off a few minutes of waste. At least it wasnt that hard of a costume if you exclude the hair and it didnt differ too much in feel from his normal clothes. It was a school uniform styled jacket and the pants were longer than he was used to though it still wasnt too bad. He sighed and looked at Snorunt, his partner, and Sneasle the one who had helped messing up his hair before speaking

Stain: Unless you want me to throw you a costume and make you join in this odd childish event, I would suggest you two staying in your pokeball.

Snorunt: Im fine either way

Sneasle: Same here though why did you actually try if its an 'odd childish event'?

Stain: Im not going to be that one breaking the traditions and rules of the school. Anyways, its a good chance to go walking out in cosplay.

(To the right, but then again, if Cyrus isnt stopping by Im pretty sure that doesnt need to be stated. XD Imagine Stain as the one to the left XD)
 (We can timeskip after this) Stain had spent the past twenty minit trying to get his hair messy
(lets timeskip.)
*several hours later, the party was about to get underway. Most of the students had arrived. Those without costumes were given free masks so they could participate. Even Professor Tybalt had his mask on at the forceful insistence of Prof Nova. Now they were all waiting for Gavin to get onstage and declare the weeklong party officially started.*

Amelia was breathing slightly heavy as she rushed towards the door to the auditorium, which had been cleared out and replaced with more party appropriate items. They were late in getting there due to having to track down Tranchia who had gone missing. It turned out Tranchia had decided to run off and sneakily throw fruit at Kyron from a distance.

Amelia: "Phew. We're here! And we're not late! That's good, right Arya?"
Jerome had already made his way into the auditorium in his costume in a quick amount of time,He found it hard not to laugh at some of the costumes he saw,He saw about six vampires,most of which weren't good.He saw like 3 mobsters,he saw 18 Pikachus,12 police officers,A Hulk Hogan,a Vendetta and a hobo."Am I the only individual who dressed..like a star wars character?"
Professor Chaucer heard Jerome speak and he smiled. "Now now. I'm sure everyone here has put alot of thought into their costumes and are quite proud of them. Sometimes the originality of the costume is not the most important aspect, but the care and meaning is has for the one wearing it."
Kyron was standing amoungst the crowd with a white mask that covered half of his face, a nice uniform and a long black/red cape. It wasnt very unexpected though being Kyron always had something cape-like that was connected with some type of chain or rope. It was just some time until he actually took up a whole cape. To his side, his two tonfas were belted as they usually were. The look he had with his costume made it seem he was really into the idea of this event afterall those that really werent interested would normally be like Tybalt or just put on the cheapest and last minute thing they could find. Rather than such, he had put some effort into something nice. In fact, Growlithe also had a mini-mask and a similar cape training behind him. Even so, whether or not he was interested in this whole event, Kyron was on his guard higher than any other day. This event will be a time where students would take advantage to do irresponsible acts....... Also known as the time of business for those of the Student Disciplinary Council.

-------------------

Arya: Heh. Of course. Im shocked my parents would actually allow me to sped so much on a costume though. Its a really nice one even so.
 Kyron was standing amoungst the crowd with a white mask that covered half of his face, a nice uniform
(So he's not ACTUALLY standing on a chandelier? I'm unimpressed!)
Amelia: "It's a nice costume."

As they were talking, a few of the students looked at Arya with strange looks before they started whispering to each other in hushed voices

Student 1: "Uh oh. Arya's here."
Student 2: "She is NOT going to like this."
Student 3: "I say we ditch this party before we get hit in the crossfire."
Student 1: "Maybe Kyron will intervene before anything happens?"
Student 3: "Are you dumb? Kyron can't do anything. It's not breaking the rules."
Student 2: "Whatever. I'm gonna go and get as far away as possible."

and with that, the three students made a beeline for the doors.
Arya: Thanksss.............

Her thanks carried off as he over heard the students. It drew her attention and worried her a bit over what they could possibly be meaning when they said that.

Arya: Hum............. Amelia I have a bad feeling about this. Please stay close to me.
Amelia hadn't overheard them, but she saw the people whispering and there were others who were sneaking looks. Some looked worried, some looked excited, some even looked a little exasperated. "Um...ok. So what do you think they are talking about?"

Right after she said that, Gavin came walking up to them. "Ah hello there Amelia."

Amelia: "Hello, Gavin."

Gavin smiled at Amelia then looked at Arya with a frown. "Arya. I hate to ask this, but have you been causing trouble? There have been reports lately of a person matching your description running around causing all sorts of problems."
Arya: Hum? Of course not. Ive been...... walking.......... around with..........Amel....ia......... WHOS RUNNING AROUND WITH MY APPEARANCE CAUSING TROUBLE?! THATS MY REPUTATION! *exhaled* No I wont be yelling. No need to. Gavin, where were the last sightings?
Gavin sighed. He didn't think Arya actually was causing the trouble, but it really sucked that now Arya was getting steamed. "Well the last complaint came from someone who was apparently being charged money to be able to get a cup of punch. I was actually on my way there when I saw you."
Arya took a deep breathe before heading over to the punch bowl area.

Arya: Thank you Gavin. Amelia would you like to come along?
Amelia sighed. "I'm probably going to regret it, but sure. I'll come." she said as she followed Arya.

As they got closer and closer to the punch bowl area, it became clear that there was clearly someone there. Whoever it was did not seem to notice their approach and was busy pouring themselves a cup of punch. As they got even closer it became clear that the mystery person was wearing a costume, but it was not your usual vampire or werewolf. This person was wearing Arya's usual outfit plus a mask that looked exactly like Arya's face, but it was more animalistic and the mask had fangs and whiskers.
 Amelia sighed. "I'm probably going to regret it, but sure. I'll come." she berkata as she followed Arya.
Arya walked up and was about to yell though she took a deep breathe. Yelling is against spirit of the party they were hosting and a disruption of public area, meaning it was also against the rules

Arya: What is the meaning of this?
The mystery person turned around and looked straight at Arya for a second before whoever it was lifted off the mask.

It was Walter.

Walter: "Ah hello there. Enjoying the party? Can I interest you in some punch? Only 5 dollars a cup."

Gavin walked up to them and sighed as he looked at the scene in front of him. "Walter....why are you dressed up like Arya?"

Walter: "Like Ary-oh no. Is that what you guys think is going on? No no no, I merely took a poll by asking the students to describe the most hideous image they could imagine and I made a costume based on their answers. Now that you mention it, it does bear a striking resemblance to Arya."
(Accidentally closed this. More like accidentally unbookmarked it when I was turning off my PC because it was already book mark so it was in my previous tabs and it didnt get opened)

Arya: Very funny Walter. And why exactly are you selling the punch for $5 a cup?
Walter: "Because $1 is too cheap, $10 is too expensive, and any of the other numbers would overly complicate it."

Gavin: "I think the point Arya is trying to make is that you should not be selling the punch at all. It's free."

Walter: "Duly noted."

A random student then walked up, handed Walter five dollars and poured himself a cup of punch.