In Part One we have gone through the life of the students at the academy, though while they are off enjoying the their academy life, another group has been brewign where they are.
Today, the Organization take the face to the story as a large organization of a wide variety of people and trainers. What will come out of this organization? What will they do? Who are they and what do they want? And most importantly, will they affect the way of life that our students live? We welcome you to Pokemon Trainer Academy: Wind of Peril where your questions will be answered.
1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likely to be added as the rp goes on