Puck from The Iron Fey Series Why I Cinta Puck From the Iron Fey

PucksLady posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 07:09PM
Puck. What can I say about him but he’s the funniest, the sweetest, and the most annoying person I’ve ever had the honor to know. When I’m sad or pissed off, he’s always there to make me laugh, to cheer me up, and to make me go “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw!” when he talks to Meghan. A lot of people don’t think he’s real, that he’s just a character, and so what? He’s real to all those who know and love him. He’s real to me when he makes me laugh, when he makes me cry, and when he’s just Puck. I fell in love with him, and now I can’t get enough. He’s always there for anyone who needs him, even Ice-Boy. He’s strong, both physically (hell yeah he’s strong physically! ;D) and mentally, but he’s also vulnerable. I love how he doesn’t show that vulnerability unless it’s needed, but he’s always there to make a joke to lighten it up. I also love how he doesn’t like to be in the spotlight. A lot of people think he does, and me included, at first, but listen to this: What does he do when things get tough for him, or some big secret of his comes out? He cracks a joke. Humor is his weapon, and as long as he has that, he’s Puck. And, of course, we can’t forget how fucking good-looking that faery is. Just thinking about his looks makes me drool. I love his eyes, his body (of course), and most of all, his trademark-so-you’d-better-not-steal-it smirk. I love how he is also a faery in the tradition sense. He’s strong, and fierce, and a little bit scary, but he’s also….animalistic. He’s not the glorified version of fairies that we see so often now. He’s….he’s Puck.

Puck from The Iron Fey Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Leilane_sousa said…
I know that feel, he's soooooooooooo damn adorable, I have big big crush. Is my favorate character even being "just a character" I can't feel him sometimes, standing next to me and I feel better when the life goes hard because of him <3