Mainkan peranan rawak Dragon Soul

wolfmaster3000 posted on Dec 05, 2011 at 04:25AM
well i've been playing Legend of Dragoon and some other Dragon related things so I figured this seemed like a good RP to get people back in the mood of posting up ideas good or bad

The Dragon Elders have assembled and have casted a spell so that new Dragons take the forms of people so the humans stop hunting and killing our Race it's 400 years since this time. the Dragons have split up and made a clan of there own element or power. Each Dragon has a leader king or queen and of course the leader of these races. however the humans have made an Elite group of people with spiritual power known as Dragon hunters. Dragon hunters have spacial Magical weapons used for killing Dragons. The Dragon hunters greatly Renown for there slaying of the dragons.

Dragons-if you do make a Dragon just know it does have a human form & can turn into a Dragon ( your not litterally a walking talking Dragon though you can be if you like ) Each Dragon form looks diffrent than the last so no dragon forms are the same.

Dragon clans:

Black Dragons-Typecailly an "evil" Race of Dragons that Gain werid abilityies of Unstopable attack power as well as there able to use Darkness Magic with ease as well as Infuse it with an element to make it more powerful

Earthen Dragons- A powerful Race of Dragons that live in the Desert or Foresty Climates they are Extremely Large but lack Brains, and have the ability to control Earth to the point of Terra forming.

Water Dragons- These Dragons are timid and shy and are mostly Female they also are the only Dragons that can learn other magic.

Wind Dragons- Wind Dragons are the pricks in the Dragon world they live high in the mountains and fancy themselves and often don't go to Dragon meetings or. they can control Wind

Fire Dragons- Fire Dragon act like the leaders of the Clans of the Dragons they try to make sure everyone is happy and peaceful and have a good sense of honor, the control Fire ...

Light Dragons- These are the True leaders of the Dragons oftein knowns as the High Born or first dragons to be turned into "people" they are also a bit snobby towards black Dragons (no pun intended), as they are polar oppsites of each other. they control Light ( like Divine light not your Light bulb light )

The Dragons in this RP are "human like" there humans forms have Dragon like Features what you want your dragon too look like is up to you.

Rules :

1. no god modding

2. be nice

3. Don't Control other people's characters

4. have fun

format :

any style you want just include

Name :

Race:

that's all I need hope to see some livly young dragons ;)

Mainkan peranan rawak 600 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 600

hampir setahun yang lalu southern-belle said…
Sounds cool (: I'm up for it!
hampir setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
:).......we do everything together XD
Lmao, I've just gotta come up with a character now :P
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'm SOOO joining! This sounds so cool!

Name: Mina
Race: Water Dragon
Appearance: Pic below
Other: All you really need to know is she's very shy but nice when you break through her shell.

That's her and her dragon form.
 I'm SOOO joining! This sounds so cool! Name: Mina Age: 17 Race: Water Dragon Appearance: Pic below O
hampir setahun yang lalu Thern said…
big smile
((oooo this sounds like loads of fun. I'll join once i figure out my character))
Name : Skorn Slain

Race : Black Dragon

Rank : Right hand man of the black Dragon king / most trusted advisor / Elite Dragon Warrior in the Dragon Kingdom

Persnality: Ruthless, Rude, Barbaric

historey : not much is known about Skorn but he is oftien sent on Genocide missions alone in hopes he won't come back as the Black Dragon King fears his Power however Skorn always come's back

Apperance : ( pic below, his tail doesn't Actually show, nor does the Dragon I was trying to add a menacing effect) , oh and he also wears a Black Sleeveless vest with Red trimming around his shirt

Name : Skorn Slain Race : Black Dragon Age : unknown Rank : Right hand man of the black Dragon
Skorn's Dragon form
 Skorn's Dragon form
Name : Kain Dragneel

Race : Fire Dragon

Magic : Eternal Flame Magic

Rank : High Advisor for the red dragons / Goverment offcail/ Commander of the Red Dragon's Armyies

Persnality : Heroic, Courages, Rightoues , nice, Kind, short tempered

Historey : He is known as the Crimsion Dragon and is a Greatly renown hero of the Dragon war , he has stood by and watched manythings as well as killed many people he is Sorry for what he has done, but he is Rather Curel to Skorn of the black Dragons and his ruthless Personlity and oftien think Skorn lacks a heart.

Apperance : picture below ( no helmet his face looks like that of a 25 year old he has deep orange eye's and Dark red Hair, he also has visable Fangs )
 Name : Kain Dragneel Race : api, kebakaran Dragon Age : 600 atau so Magic : Eternal Flame Magic Rank : H
Kain's Dragon Form
 Kain's Dragon Form
Name: Gaea
Race: Fire Dragon
Other: Named for the Greek goddess personification of Mother Earth, Gaea tends to mother other other dragons of all races and is very protective of her friends and almost anyone else she comes in contact with. She makes new friends easily and as most others of her race, Gaea's goal is normally to keep the peace and make people happy.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Name: Gaea Age: appears to be around 23 Race: api, kebakaran Dragon Other: Named for the Greek goddess personif
((Okay i got my character now and even drew what he looks like :D ))

Name : Kazuma Kaito (goes by the nickname Kazu)
Race: Wind Dragon
Dragon form Appearance: a small child dragon with jade Green scales mixed with a lime green with a yellow under belly, Blue eyes, soft brown feather like hair that goes down along the spine up to the end of the tail. near the end of the tail it begins to form in to two separate tails. Feathery Wings that are weak and small and can only support flight for small distances. wears a leather flight cap with goggles and also wears a bracelet on the right arm with two feathers on it.
Human form appearance: A little kid with Light brown hair with Blue eyes. He wears the same Leather flight cap as his dragon form. he also wears a Leather jacket with fur like feathers along the neck and the cuffs of the the jacket. he also wears a light green shirt with green jeans and brown shoes. He wears a long Yellow scarf that often blows in the wind, he also has the same bracelet as his dragon form but it's hardly seen because of his jacket.
Picture:link
Personality: bratty, Adventurous, and hyperactive.
Other: Likes to spend his days looking at the sky and trying to strengthen his wings so he can fly for a long distance like older dragons.
So then, when are we getting this party started? :P
hampir setahun yang lalu shadowcon99 said…
(Let me join first!PLZ!!!!)
big smile
Lol well make a profile then!
( as soon as SC put's his profile up I guess )
Song while you wait?
((That's a sweet song you posted, Southern-belle))
Thanks (:
Name : Talon Storm

Race : Wind Dragon

Rank : Assain / Personal Body Gaurd to the Royal Wind Dragon Family/ The master of Kazuma ( if that's okay )

Historey : again like all the charcters i've posted little is known about Talon and where he came from. but he showes to be quiet & not like the other Dragons , he can't stand being around Skorn or Kain , he's tryed to kill them on several Occasions.

Weapons : A katana that is said to be a scared weapon to the wind dragons , he keeps on an angle just behind his lower back ( not like how I have it in the picture )

Talon's apperance below
 Name : Talon Storm Age : 500 Race : Wind Dragon Rank : Assain / Personal Body Gaurd to the Royal
Talon's Dragon Form
 Talon's Dragon Form
smile
((yeah that will be fine))
( okay thanks )
hampir setahun yang lalu Axel1313 said…
Name: Izekiel Abhainn
Race:water Dragon. one of the few males.
Personality: Rather shy, doesn't really talk too much. Very lonely he is willing to befriend anyone who shows him kindness and in return gives them unquestioning loyalty.
 Name: Izekiel Abhainn Age: only about 200. He's pretty young for a dragon. Race:water Dragon. one of
(His dragon form.)
 (His dragon form.)
Name: Blaize
Race: Earthen Dragon
Other: Blaize is down to earth but not all that smart. He tends to be a bit of a klutz and appears to be constantly high. His main abilities are brute force and accidental luck.
 Name: Blaize Age: He doesn't really remember.. Race: Earthen Dragon Other: Blaize is down to earth bu
I think Izekiel and Gaea would get along well.
( I think it's time we start , SC can just join in )
(hoorayyy!
You start! you start!)
( very well, Cracks kunckles)

-there had been a crisis , to witch all the Dragon Kings & queens were meeting a place known as the Dragons temple to witch each king or queen could bring two body Guards it had a been a long Flight or walk for the dragons-

-Kain instantly saw, Skorn & Talon standing outside the temple doors as there respective elders went in Kain drew a smirk- "well my old friends" -he said bitterly-

-Talon Igrnoed kains entire existance adn looked down at his appertenice- "shall we go some where quite young one ?"

-Skorn, smirked and said rather ruthlessly- "Good take your brat and go it was quiter when you two were gone"
Mina landed on the ground,then turned into her human form.Her long blue hair flowed behind her,her qua eyes sparkling as sapphires would.Her attire was different than it usually would be,mostly because she was trying to blend in to where she lived.She now wore a ever so slightly revealing shirt,which was very pretty,and a pretty,matching,skirt.She wore high heels that matched her outfit and didn't have a body guard,not being able to find one.Her beauty was stunning,making heads turn,as they say.

(I enjoyed making that entrance.)
Gaea walked up on the three in time to catch the last bit of the conversation, "Can you three never get along?" She said, shaking her head.
-Skorn snorted- "being held down by a woman Kain ?, how unlike you"

-Kain Clenched his fists- "she's also a member of the Gaurd you idoit"

-Talon again Ignored the existance of the three Dragons, he was even immune to the water Dragon who had landed-

( Dragons can Transform only part of them for instance you can just have your wings come out of your back or your tail )

Kazuma was busy looking at everything since all the sights were all brand new to him ,and he also felt a little out of place. He then looked up and Talon and nodded "yeah sure let's go"
-Talon looked up at the other Dragons and gave a snarky wave good bye, as he walked off-

-Kain shout at Talon- "you know Talon, your tuff guy act doesn't fool anyone!, why not just stay in the group?"

-Talon replied in a almost emotionless voice- "you guys are a waste of my time" -he walked off with Kazuma by his side-
"Why is it you can't get along again?" Gaea asked, watching as Talon walked away.
Kazuma still looking around at everything. followed closely by Talon's side. He then began to get distracted by something and stopped to look at it more for a bit more and then ran back to Talon.
Izekiel found a spot away from all the comotion where he could dip his legs in the water. He was young for a dragon and knew he wouldn't understand the elders anyway. He sighed in relaxation, water always soothed him, it was his element after all, he let his tail and horns out. His hair gaining streaks of aqua blue from his dragon form's 'spines.'
hampir setahun yang lalu damiandemon said…
(Can me join?)
-Kain Sighed- "i've asked my self this for year" -Skorn cut off Kain- "because your all a Stuck up Race Fire Dragons thinking they can control us black Dragons everyone knows in Dragon Historey it was the black and holy dragons that created us to be in human form"

-Kain was Adjitaited- "NO YOU FOOL!, IT WAS ALL THE ELDERS WHO PUT THERE POWER INTO TURNING THERE CHILDERN INTO HUMANS!!" -the ground beneath Kain started to melt-
"Will you both just calm down? We're not all stuck up you know and I don't appreciate you saying so. I'm sure there's more to your not getting along that just Talon being snobby." Gaea said, walking away from the group in order to avoid further arguing. She spotted Izekiel a little ways away and decided to head over toward him.
(CAN I PLZ JOIN!!!!!!!!!)
(don't see why not...)
(Okay.....Since water dragons don't usually have wings,and their tales are very long,Can her dragon ears still be there,and she covers them with her hair?)

Mina looked around,then looked sad from all the fighting.She never liked fighting.She wished everyone could be happy with each other.
Izekeil heard footsteps and turned around to see who it was. Gaea was coming twards him. He gave her a warm smile.
Gaea smiled back and sat next to him, "How are you?" She asked, making small talk.
Thx!!!

Damian
Earth(but can i be not so dumb?)
Sorta smart, aggresive, fighter,
Human form is tan, tall, dark haired
-Kain snorted and walked off with Gaea-

-Skorn stood there alone enjoying every moment of it

( yup feel free to join )
Mina walked in and sat down away from people,where she usually sat.
"Good" His voice was almost a wisper, he swished his legs around in the water shyly. "You?"
(Thx. Can u get mme in the stry somehow? Plz?)