Mainkan peranan rawak Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Mainkan peranan rawak 3629 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 3629

hampir setahun yang lalu Lady_Rebel said…
(I think it means shot down. And yeah she is. Sorry for the late reply guys! I was cleaning my room. In a few I have to go help with chores. That will take half an hour and then I'm disappearing into the black hole I call a room to work out and RP. More unnecessary info. I think you're getting Stara confused with Lady_Rebel. I'll take that as a compliment though.)

"Eh, I heard Rae screaming bloody rape (See what I did there? XD) a couple minutes ago. So I'm oing to find out what's up."
hampir setahun yang lalu UltmateUltima said…
(Aww...Well no problem! I can wait.)

Katsune turned. "Shut up!" She threw pillow at her and locked the door. Then she moved back and used some devilish powers to move furniture in front of the door blocking it. Katsune then took the remaining blood in the bottle in the drawer and drank it. She was worried and started to pace back and forth.

(I think writing out the usernames takes too long so I just call the users and characters by the character name...That was kinda confusing..So in examples...Bob123Ruo had a character named Locke, so I would address Bob123Ruo as Locke and I would also just call the character Locke...I bet you know what I mean..xD)
hampir setahun yang lalu izzah25 said…
((Pft, bloody rape.))

Matthew's eyes widened as he stood up.
"Screaming is never good... Yeah, I'll come."

((Or you can just write out the first part of their username.
You would be Ultimate, Lady_Rebel would be Lady, MOARdesu would be Moar, etcetera~.))
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
(xD Lady_Rebel would be Lady lol How creative!)
(Hey, I like being called Stara. By all means, continue. Or call me Lady. Whichever.)

We walked towards the sounds of Rae screaming suddenly, the screaming stopped. I looked at Matt.
hampir setahun yang lalu MOARdesu said…
(Shit, sorry. My firetrucking phone died. :U)
*Rae is sad that her favorite shirt is ruined. And that she had a pillow on her face*
(xD Rae, we were just talking about you.)
(...should I be worried? .-.)
(Very.)
(...No, we were just waiting...I had decided what to call people xD I decided to call people by their character's names, like I always did...But I doubt that matters...)

Katsune felt pity on the one she loved and removed the pillow and handed her a new set of clean clothes, that were the same...brand. "It's awesome to summon things!" She smiled like she never did anything wrong, like a second ago. In a snap, the floor was cleaned.

(Call this magic: The Magic Of Lazy Demons)
(What to do you mean by that, Stara?)
(Oh, so you need a name to call me? Hm.
How about...THE INCREDIBLE MEGA SUPER AWESOME...
Gah, fuck it. XD Just call me whatever. 'u')
(Wha...what the hell? Now that's gonna be boring when they get to the room D:
There's no blood or half naked Rae *wiggles eyebrow*)
hampir setahun yang lalu izzah25 said…
((;D))

Matt returned Stara's look, then glanced back at the door.
"... I'm almost afraid to open it..."
(........Well then make Rae get all bitchy and then I'll have Katsune slash a sword across her back and rip her clothes, and then blood'll splatter a bit. If thats fine by you.)
*Rae looks up at Katsune and says* "*insert something bitchy here*"
(*inserts* "Fuck no! Go rape Sisceal!" xD)

Katsune was deeply offended by Rae's comment and in a fit of anger, she summons a sword and slashes across Rae's chest, lightly so she doesn't die. Blood spilled across the bed and against the floor. The sword disappeared. And Katsune looked away. "I'm sorry, but my Rae, please watch your tongue in front of your love." She said, sadly.
(What do I mean by what?)

I took a deep breath and jerked open the door, only to find that if was barricaded.. "What. The. Hell?" I drew my own sword and slammed the door with darkness. It didn't work so hot. "Damn! I wish my pyromaniac of a sister was here." I glared t the door and slammed it again.
(Oh Nevermind.)

Katsune noticed the banging on the door and wove her hands out in front of her, and they let out a dark violet hue. Then, it seemed as if the door was protected with magic and became more powerful. Through it, Katsune called out to Stara, "Leave! Face it, you can never break through! Leave me and my dear Rae alone! There is no calamity occuring here! Your presence is unwanted!"
"Ow."
*She falls forward and rolls onto the floor*
(xD That's it?! "Ow" Weeee herp derp and you roll onto the floor? xD You could've held your shoulder and be badarse like Stara and be like "Er..Damn...I wont...Let you...WIN!!!" And then you explode)
(Banging? It was a bit more then banging)

I slammed into the door one more time for good measure. "Dammit! We'll never get through!" I turned to Matt ad lowered my voice to a whisper, hoping his kitty ears were as good a cat's. "Matt, I'll distract her here, while you go around to the window and get in that way. I'll follow you in a few." I hurled darkness at the door again.
(Um. Rae's just a regular person...with her torso cut up. It would be unrealistic for a person to still be standing after a blow like that xDD
Well I think anyway... .-.)
(lol She could fall, but I expected a shriek or scream.)

Katsune is awaiting Stara's reply.
(See above reply.)
"That hurt." *A pool of blood begins to form*
(._. Ooh....)

Katsune grinned. She then took Rae's hand and brought her knife out.. "Hold still..You want my mark on you to be beautiful, right?" She then slowly engraved "狐", onto it, which means Kitsune, or Fox. The word Katsune is derived from. When she was done, she wiped the blood off and stepped back. She giggled and asked, "Isn't it pretty?" She sounded like a innocent child, despite looking at a heinous subject.
(...Not much feeling in Rae's dialouge...I'm not going to kill you for using exclamation points! xD)
I kept slamming into the door, waiting for Matt to get a head start.

(Damn, where you Matt?)
(Hahaha I get it.. Where you at...Where you Matt...haahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaahhaha­aha­hah­!)
hampir setahun yang lalu Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
I couldn't reply, my jaw hung open stiffly. The blow must've given me lock jaw. I staggered to my feet and readied my weapon. I shot at him but he only grabbed it and swungn me around like a rag doll before letting me fly again. I landed in somebody's room. Beaten and bloody I could hear him coming again.

~Obsidian~
"One, Two - He's coming for you....... Three, Four - Better lock your door ......Five, Six - Grab your crucifix......... Seven, Eight - Better stay up late....... Nine, Ten - Never sleep again."

(Oh yes and I had a wonderfuly anime party. I had a great time with me, myself and I....I wanted to go to bed after Casshern, but me and myself insisted on seeing Cowboy Beebop. vote was 2:1. ^w^)
tongue
(I take waaay to long to type and even longer on thinking of what to say....)
worried
(...I hope that isn't my room...o_o Else I need to save Katsune quick! & I'm happy you got to see Cowboy Beebop...xD Ahahaha!! I'm sorry, but that was...xD)
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald sighed when she heard sounds and voices coming from upstairs,even if she was in the basement.She got up and started walking back up,her slight heels making clacking sounds on the thinly carpeted wood flooring.She walked without fault.No imperfection in sight.
(i haf no idea who's room they're in. -_-')
(Sounds like an awesome party!)
(Let's say it's in Emerald's room. ;D )
(Alrighty then!)

I heard a huge crash inside the room. Panicked, I slammed into the door gin only to burst in right o top of the two brawling men. "Sorry there, cupcakes. HEY MATT! Come back!"
(Um. what the hell happened?)
(Life)
(Perfect.)
*The pain is unbearable. Just unbearable.
The only thing Rae can do at this point is to just lay there, holding back a heavy sob. She looks down at her hand, watching blood seep out from the wound.*
(Going to bed now people. See you in da morning)
Katsune frowned but ignored her pity and looked around. Waiting for a sign of Stara to leave until she heard shouting from outside. "HEY MATT! Come back!" ..It echoed. Katsune looked out the window and decided they were definitley up to something. "...Sorry about that Rae. How about we get out of here? She opened the window and climbed out. Katsune then put her hand out. "Come on, before Sisceal and Obsidian come crashing through the wall." She smiled invitingly.

(Yeah, um, I gotta go, so bye! ^^ See you tomorrow! <3)
(Last post, I promise. After Obsidian and Sisceal crashed your party, Stara broke down the door because the guys weakened it, fell on top of them, the yelled.)
~Obsidian~
"Don't mind us, just a friendly little game of capital punishment! Feel free to join in any time!" I turned to face him again."Sisceal, you've been a very bad boy. What do you have to s---- hold on." I rammed his jaw back into place." What do you have to say for yourself?"

~Sisceal~
"@^$&#! Those were cheap shots and you know it."

~Obsidian~
Sauntering up to him I grabbed him by the throught and said"NOooo. This is a cheap shot!" I jabbed my fingers into his eyes until they bled." You and I both know that this is only temporary for you, but it's always fun to watch you stumble around hopelessly." I lick my fingers clean."Mmmm, you are just too sweet darling Sisceal."
*Rae looks up at Katsune, her face slowly twisting into a harsh and unforgiving anger*
"What makes you think..." *She hisses through clenched teeth, her words laced with pain* "...that after all you've done..." *Her voice begins to shake, and her eyes are piercing and cold* "...I would want to go anywhere with you."
(Dramatic change from the Rae a few minutes ago, huh? xD)
(is secretly on...I took my phone with me under the blankets. ;) Oh and that dramatic change was spectacular! Loved the dots! xD)

Katsune looked at her sadly. "I'm sorry...I just was pl..." Maybe she should be a bit more soft, without using the words 'game' and 'playing'. "Just trying to make you mine. I accept my mistake, please forgive me! I swear, I will never do it again!" She looked sad and resentful, dreading the path she sowed. Katsune let out her hand again.

(I am feeling D: for Rae. LOL)
*Rae's expression hadn't changed* "Oh, you were just 'playing'?" *She looked at herself: bruised and beaten and bloody. All because of Katsune.*
"What a sick game if it means doing something like this."

(Hehe, I do that all the time ;3 Sneaky)
(xD Lucky! My mom sleeps next to me so I have to be extra careful...^^" I'm scared of the dark so yeah...he....I keep a parent close by...:D)

'Sick game'...It kept repeating again and again in her head. Katsune felt heartbroken..."So this is what he meant by....Great regret. Ha...What's wrong Katsune?! I...." Katsune was talking into her conscience, tryin to fight the urge to weep sorrowfully. "I'm sorry...It won't happen ever again..I swear.. I swear it! I did that in a fit of anger. I didn't know what I was doing. Kill me later on, just...Don't leave me..." Was she really breaking? A deceit, rapist, vile, Demon...Opening up to cry, for her love upon a puny human? …