Mainkan peranan rawak Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Mainkan peranan rawak 3629 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3629

hampir setahun yang lalu xokaylaxob said…
minami" now that he's blinded.."
i start to mumble the words to same spell and have all the vines/roots trip him
"yes yeah! get em"
*i fall to my knees*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu UltmateUltima said…
(Pretty much. B-But we were, were!)
(^^ its actually raining at my house and 50 degrees.. haha)
(…^^'….)
hampir setahun yang lalu Lady_Rebel said…
(*facepam*)
I stabbed the Minotaur in the heart and, for good measure, lopped off his head. I then turned to the girl who had been screaming and asked, "Do you have any sense at all?"
(Sorry, I need to go offline. Bye!)
minami*breathing heavy* yeah i was on the way to this thing.. place.. well i dont know where i just sensed it and then the minator came toward me and my horse.. ran away.. after to jerked me off!! .... speaking of my horse
(i whistle at a very high pitch barely able for someone to hear)
*the horse it back at my side* ..... "see"
(Bye!)
I facepalmed, then: "Don't leave your weapons on your horse! Look at what happened!"
"but agh.. they.. get in my way and stuff when riding.. so i put them the my horse. his names Tee.. he's kinda scared of everything..."
*puts head down* "agh.. thanks for that... im minami toyitomi "
"Hmph. I'm Starayana Amoran, but you can call me Stara. Where were you going?"
" i dont know.. i sensed a bunch of living being like yourself in this area. i live about 10miles from here in cottage, so i thought i would investigate in the morning but im a healer and witch and i sensed someone in pain in that area so i left as fast as i could"
hampir setahun yang lalu izzah25 said…
((:u *raises hand* Can I join...?))
(Deja vu all of a sudden. Weird.) Oh believe me, there either is someone in pain or there will very soon be. You ever hear of the Hotel over yonder?"
(You have to ask Axel1313 but I'm sure she won't mind in the least. I do believe she wants more people roleplaying with us! XD)
((=w=; 'Mkay~. I did come because of that question that was posted in the Random Club.
So, can I just jump right in, or do I have to have her, like, accept me? :/))
" no im new here.. all of my family died so im all alone and i didnt want to stay in the say relm where im constanly reminded of them so i tried to just move my house but i guess i went to a whole oother demension.. my entire house, my belongings, my cat/horse, ect all came with me, i dont know why so dont ask, i just arrived here 3nights ago so im pretty clueless to this area..."
(izzah25 i think you'll b okay if u just join in ^^ i came from the quieston to and just joined in)
hampir setahun yang lalu Axel1313 said…
I noticed as the two appeared from the portal,"Has his punishment been served already? My how time flies. I wonder what he has planned for revenge this time?" I glanced over at Emerald."Don't worry, I'll be perfectly fine on my own. Why don't you all take the day off today? It is a special occation."

~Sisceal~
"Never in my life did I think I'd be getting along with a demon." I returned the gesture."The name's Sisceal . Sisceal Alebaster and as said by many, a priest."
(I jumped in. Just have your character appear somehow. And post what the character's like. I found it helped to go back and read what the others posted before you.)
"Me, I just arrived like five hours ago. I was greeted by the host of the Hotel, Obsidian. He gave me the rundown on getting out of here, during which I do believe i heard the attack on you, and then a servant lead me to a room. I tried to sleep but your screams woke me. I came running, or rather flying and here I am."
"well thanks... do you think i still should go there and try to heal who needs it? i was always taught to do it for free! its good to help people *smiles* .. it makes me feel better about my life"
*thinking of her parents/grandmother*
((... BD Awesome.

Name: Matthew Delmoy
Race: Neko
Personality: Shy around people he doesn't know, NOT serious, a bit happy-go-lucky, tries to make a joke out of everything, doesn't like it when the situation is serious
Background: He used to be abused and all that bad shiz, so he's sensitive to that kind of stuff.
Other: He loves the smell of bubblegum. He constantly has a pack with him, too, and is always chewing some. He claims it helps to calm his nerves.
Oh, he'a also homeless. Hurrhurr~ *derp* ... *slapped xD*
link
(He has the scarf and everything. Just, not the heart in his hands. That would be weird~.)))

One moment, I was sleeping in my spot, the next, I found myself in front of this mansion-thing.
"The hell..." I muttered. Well, this certainly wasn't sketchy. *sarcasm, sarcasm*
(sorry I had to go eat dinner, then America's Got Talent came on and anyway just jump in whenever you want.The more the marrier! I've noticed this Rp works really well if some one want to jump in anywhere. It's kinda nice that it works out that way.Btw- If I somehow mess up you characters I'm really sorry. I can be a 1st class space cadet. -_-')
"Yeah, sure. I don't know who was hurt though. I just have a feeling that we are going to need a healer."
minami: "okay"
*jumps on horse*
"you flyin' back or need a ride" *points to horse

I hesitantly got up.
"Hello...?" I called out.
I started to walk toward the entrance.
"Hell, no I'm flying!" I took off and hovered above her. "Race you there!" I flew off.
*i whispered a spell in the horses ear to go faster then we were off*
I inspected the door and carefully knocked on it.
"Hello?" I called out again.

"Where the hell am I?" I muttered to myself, looking around. It was far different from my cozy little corner on the street.
(*Looks at the page numbers* O.o And I joined a couple hours ago at page 9. Wow.) I flew faster than I flew earlier. Heh, darkness is faster than a horse.
minami*castes a mist and fog spell so its harded for stara cause shes flying .. with darkness wings.. well i got a horse and magic
hampir setahun yang lalu aNinnyMouse said…
((Wait a minute! What's going on?? And plus has anyone interacted with Drake? I don't want to go back while it's still active, in case it all piles up. ._. ))
Drake saw a peculiar looking young man with the ears of a feline stepping up to the door next to him. He gave puzzled look through his mask, though none could tell aside from his frowning lips. "Perhaps they are away?"
I snarled, wishing my sister was here. (Her sister is Lianna. She wields fire, my favorite element.) Blasted mist! Oh, well. I have one more trick up my sleeve. Didn't wanna have to do this but...
I dived at the ground, making a dark portal appear and disappear after me. I shot up out of the ground in front of the Hotel. Unfortunately for me, I hit the side of the Hotel and collapsed in a heap. I got up, trembling slightly from from the loss of energy and the impact, and managed to lean against the wall in a nonchalant manner. When Minami rode up, I mustered th e strength to wave and promptly fell over again.
(@aNinnyMouse: I believe I'm in the vicinity. But unfortunately, I've had a accident. Oops. Oh, and I'm going to bed soon.)
I jumped, not noticing the man next to me before.
"Oh... Didn't think of that.." I laughed a bit as I rubbed the back of my neck.

I jumped yet again as I saw a woman with black wings appear out of nowhere and hit the side of the mansion.
I laughed weakly at the random guy over who jumped when I appeared. Ah, that was worth crashing into the building. I passed out. (Goodnight all. Stick Stara in her room, please? She kinda passed out after doing something really foolhardy. :/)
"Oh dear! Oh my!" Drake charged towards the collapsed woman, nearly pumbling the cat eared boy on his way. "Miss-Mi-" He almost fell, catching himself on one knee right next to the girl. "Oh dear," He repeated. "Oh my!"
((We'll take care of it :D or I'll try! If Axel is on to let us in. ))
(will do! Goodnight.)
((Goodnight, Lady~.))

I almost got knocked over by the man who was standing next to me as he ran over to the woman.
"Do ya think she's okay...?" I asked him, a bit worried myself.
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
"I never take a day off,love."
Another servant rushed up to me and alerted me to the situation outside."What is it now?" I rushed to the door and found Stara passed out on the ground."Oh my, What happened here?"
I looked at the man who had came from inside.
"I don't really know.. She just appeared and crashed into the side of the building.."
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and went to my room,then wrapped Obsidian's gift.
"Poor girl, seems she has overwork-" He cut himself off as he glanced up at the mn who now stood in the doorway. He once again found himself dazzled, this time simply by this man's posture and elegance. Not to mention his unworldy beauty. He swallowed his words, and stumbledto his feet to take an instinctively low bow. A bow so deep he nearly toppled over in his still drunken stupor.
I noticed the gracious bow from the newcomer and bowed back." Thank you very much.Tis a pleasure to meet you as well." I went over to Stara put her arm over my shoulder and hoisted her up." Would you mind helping me kind sir, you do seem more than capable?"
Drake teetered for a moment and then shot up into an immaculate erect posture. He had not even notice he hadn't introduced himself. No matter the man asked for his help and he was more than willing. He. Waltzed over to his side, pulling the woman's other arm around his neck. He then hoisted his other arm under the woman's legs, and attempted to lift her up, as if cradling her.
"Thank you so much." I gave a weary smile before quickly turning my attention to the others,"So sorry that the introduction has to be short, but I welcome you all to my humble abode. My servants will deliver your room keys momentarily."
I blinked.
"Room keys...?"