Mainkan peranan rawak Kingdom...

heart-of_love posted on Jan 08, 2014 at 01:32AM
The kingdoms from the North,South,East and West where at war. but they grew tired of fighting and soon came to a agreement, If the Princes in the North and East could somehow marry the stubborn Princesses of the South and West There will be eternal peace. But there is a danger. People have be vanishing from the kingdoms. there have been reports of black holes appearing all over the kingdoms. One day the princesses go missing and there are rumors of them being sucked into one of the portal's. The princes will have to find them...and if possible bring them home.

Rules
*2 princes and princesses
*no cussing
*sex allowed just not to much description
*no God moding
*Have fun

Character sheet
Name:
Personality:
Kingdom (North South East or West):

Mainkan peranan rawak 44 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu heart-of_love said…
Name:Natsuko Kimiko (Natsuko-Summer Kimiko-Ruling child)
Appearance: pic
Personality: kinda stubborn, Kind,Scary sometimes, Loyal
Kingdom (North South East or West): South
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Name:Natsuko Kimiko (Natsuko-Summer Kimiko-Ruling child) Age: 16 Appearance: pic Personality: ki
Screaming_Death commented…
Cool character hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Screaming_Death said…
((Can I be Prince of the East))
hampir setahun yang lalu LocalArtistist said…
( This sounds interesting, I might join.)
((Yes screaming death you can, and Anyone is welcome to join))
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
(( I wanna be a princess! ))
(go ahead))
Name: Isamu Yuudai (Brave and Courageous*Isamu* great hero *Yuudai*
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Loyal,Passionate,Dynamic but sometimes Jealous
Kingdom: East {Prince}

Name: Isamu Yuudai (Brave and Courageous*Isamu* great hero *Yuudai* Age:18 Appearance: Pic Person
((When can we start and you can call Isamu Sam or Sammy))
hampir setahun yang lalu Palin_X765 said…

Name: Prince Artus III
Personality: Power hungry, Merciless , but very honarable
Kingdom: North
 Name: Prince Artus III Age:23 Appearance: pic Personality: Power hungry, Merciless , but very ho
hampir setahun yang lalu fangfan7 said…
((I'll join in a little bit if I can.))
(we can start when ever YugiohFanatic1 puts up her character))
(( sorry. Got stuck doin homework ))

Name: Natalie ( Nillie if you want ) Millinsworth
Personality: sweet, caring, loving, but don't mess with her when she's mad
Kingdom (North South East or West): west
 (( sorry. Got stuck doin homework )) Name: Natalie ( Nillie if anda want ) Millinsworth Age: 17 A
(Palin I'm north XD)
(Screaming death you asked to be East not North))
(Oh yeah but I did it but nvm and lets start!)
[ ill start when you guys start]
{I'm coming after school. SYL bye :3}
((I'll be on after school aswell Later))
((CAn we start?)(
(( I'm here! Who's gonna start? ))
(( Would you start because I go after who ever started))
(( I dunno. I'm really not good at starters and I don't have any idea how to start this. ))
(9you guys are gonna have to start with out me....i kinda got grounded from the computer so i can only sneek on early in the morning))
(( okay. I can try to start it. ))

Natalie walked down the hall of her castle. The castle of the west kingdom. It was a beautiful day and she would love to go enjoy it. But she had some duties to take care of first. And she had a luncheon with prince Artus today. She was very excited about that. Prince Artus was always her favorite. She yawned softly and walked into her room and stood on her balcony, she looked over her kingdom and smiled softly to herself. "Such a beautiful day."
Screaming_Death commented…
Why can't all the royals of the kingdoms come? hampir setahun yang lalu
Meanwhile in the Kingdom of the East.....Sam was walking down the west corridor while he heard something he wasn't suppose to."Princess will marry the Princes.I got it! Thanks" said the king,as Sam looked through the key hole in the door."W-What! I got to marry one of the princess!" Sam said,walking to the food hall.He grabbed some pancakes and ate it. *If I would marry one of the princesses it would be Natalie of the west*

(East is like a hunting type kingdom and also a caring kingdom)
Artus knew that today would be a very enjoyable one. He was due for an outing with princess Natalie. He wasn't sure on where they will go. He walked down the steps of his castle his horse carriage was ready and her butler was standing thier.

" Are you ready Sir Artus." His butler said opening the door " today is a big day for you."

" certainly." Artus said as he took his seat. It was morning the ride would take until evening to arrive to the west.
(( it's also a formal meeting about some business. That's why it's just with Artus.))

Natalie smiled and made sure everything was ready for Artus' visit. They would be having a lovely lunch with tea in her garden as they talked about some formal matters. She was a little excited to see Artus again after so many years. They were good childhood friends and she hadn't seen him in about 5 years from their last formal meeting.
((sorry i cant get on much lately but i'll be on soon none of the computer's at school let me on fanpop))
Natsuko looked out at the kingdom of the East. "this is going to be boring." she sighed to her guard. "Princess." he grunted gently pushing her horse forward. "right it's for peace." she said putting a fake smile on as her horse started walking to the gates. "Natsuko Kimiko from the South Kingdom has arrived!!" her guard announced loudly.
((Where should we go.Can we all go to the west or north))

"B-But Natsuko is very cute." Sam said,looking at the South kindom while his butler came in. "Isamu,you must be on your hunting chores before you get to go to see the other royals." he said,"Ok....I guess I'll be on my way then." Sam said,putting on his clothes on and went out with his spear.He ran through the path toward the South kingdom as a wild boar came.He stabbed it as he threw it in a box.
hampir setahun yang lalu tigerfinn said…
Name: myst
Personality: calm,silent,easily bored,brave,trusty
Kingdom (North South East or West): west {butler}
 Name: myst Age: 15 Appearance: pic Personality: calm,silent,easily bored,brave,trusty Kingdom (No
as myst watched artus came closer while he is in the top of the west castle he sighed "this is very boring" he said while sighing in the topmost part of the castle he just watched
Natsuko was lead to a small room and as in a hard straight back chair. "So boring." She yawns after a few minutes of sitting quietly. The guard grunts "did they tell the prince we were coming today?" He asked "how should i know." She snaps at him standing up and puling the long black coat off so now she was only in her knee long black dress and black slippers. "PRINCESS!" her guard shouted seeing what she was wearing. "What now? you can't expect me to ride to another kingdom wearing a 20 pound dress" she says back hand's on her hips.
As Sam comes to the gate..The Guards says," ISAMU OF THE EAST HAS ARRIVED!" They took my spear and I headed to the castle.They lead him to the small room to see Natsuko. She felt like this was bordium like me.I just wanted to get built and become the best warrior of hunting who ever lived.
Natsuko looks out the window "i hope he dint go to my kingdom..because i'm here at his." she sighs and looks over at the door as it opens.
Natalie walked around, then saw her butler looking out over the kingdom. "Ah. Myst. I'm glad I found you. I will need your assistance today. Unless you are busy."
"no princess im not busy" myst replied and comes down
She smiled. "Good. I'll need you there when we start discussing business."
he nodded "okay princess" he smiled and bowed
She smiled and nodded, then continued to make sure everything was going according to plan.
myst turned and looked out of the window then yawned
Natsuko stares at the door as it slowly opens.
((BUMP))
(( bumping again ))
(bump Bump))