Mainkan peranan rawak Raven Academy for the 'Special' Kids

Kat-chan posted on Aug 15, 2015 at 12:09AM
Raven Academy, a boarding school for all but humans. Usually if you find yourself here you are either the child of rich parents that don't have time to waste on you so they send you here or orphans.

All ages are accepted, but we are not responsible for drugs, sex and other problems your child may encounter. However we do have class. One that is, and it is of meditation and learning to control powers. I warn you that there are fights on the campus. We are also not in charge of that. We DO however have a small student council that may or may not enforce their own rules and the only person who can expel a student is me, the principal. I hope your child enjoys their stay.

Yours truly, Mr Porridge the principal.

General Rules:

No God modding
No excluding anyone out (all are welcome)...unless your human.
There are a FEW cases in which a human can sneak in.
Bad words, sex and mature content is allowed
If you are a human and you are caught you will be killed or expelled.
Can't have more than 5 powers/abilities
Have fun!!!

Student Council Rules (can be broken):

Only 3 student council members (allowed including the president)
No sneaking into opposite sex’s dorm (but people do this all the time)
Lights out at 10 (unless there is a special event, which there are on occasions)

Members:

Amelia Black - Siren - kat-chan
Julliette Yen - Witch - kat-chan
James Davis - Vampire - kat-chan
Charlotte Fairchild - Nightmare - kat-chan
Akio Arcadia (teacher) - ??? - Tiger-gaming
Roukhan Vulra - Draki - Mirra1007
Cynti Kichida - Fox demonnes - Mirra1007
Thaida N' Haeriyn - Elf - Firebird06721
Mephi Saint O'Feles - Witch - Beckie545
Veronica Silicca (teacher) - Cat girl - Tiger-gaming

OKAY THAT'S IT NOW JOIN TO MAKE A CHARACTER ALL YOU NEED IS THIS:

Name:
Appearance:
Power/ability:
Species:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Apr 18, 2016 at 02:47AM

Mainkan peranan rawak 211 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 211

hampir setahun yang lalu Firebird06721 said…
"Right, and you are...?" Thaida asked the red headed boy. As kids began to file into the class, she was taken aback by the diversity of the many different species, most of which she hadn't even seen before, some she'd never even heard of. She had never been around other species much, as the Elven villages she'd grown up in had had little contact with other races.
hampir setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
He paused for a moment, if she was asking who he was then she didn't know him...... That's disappointing, but not unexpected. "Oh, I'm Ike. I'm not sure if I have this class or not, I lost my time table." He wasn't sure if he should tell anyone about his problem, though he didn't have any reason why he should hide it. He sighed and walked into to the class anyway, he might as well blend in. "I guess I'll attend anyway, I'm sorry for disturbing you two ladies." He didn't wish to attract any attention.

------

Flynn walked out of a door way, he was able to travel almost anywhere at this rate. "Do I have class, I should probably attend it might be important." He opened a window next to him and lept through appearing in a roof tile above the class. "Oh, I seem to have missed, oops." He fell down and brushed himself off, looking around making sure no one saw.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Tiger_gaming said…
"Oh, good luck then" Akio said as heopened the door, "What the hell, why are you taking so damn long" Akio said as he went inside to see the principal, grooming, "what the f.. " Akio said in suprise, "What do you want!" The principal yelled back, "we're going to use an arena", "f-fine just get out of here im "busy"" With a chuckle Akio left the room and hollered at soma "lets go"
hampir setahun yang lalu LucyHeartfilia- said…
Name: Kanade Chida
Appearance: pic
Power/ability: Sound/music power
Species: catgirl
Bio:
Other:
 Name: Kanade Chida Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic Power/ability: Sound/music power Spec
(Hello?)
As Akio and soma walked to an arena they discussed what type of sparring should they do, "what about ctf?" (Capture the flag) Soma said as they walked, "no, normal sparring" Akio said in a manner as if he is excited, with a turn to the left they are in a wide arena. In a blink Akio is in the other side of Soma's place. "Bring it" Soma said as he powers up and making a fighting pose.
"What, no, you didn't disturb us." Thaida assured him with a laugh. "It's nice to meet you, Ike." Why would he think he was bothering them, she wondered. She was the one who spoke to him after all. Thaida was curious why he didn't seem to have his schedule, but she decided against asking since he seemed a bit flustered about it. Plus, she couldn't exactly help much since she was still a newbie here herself. While she was thinking, Thaida caught a slight motion out of the corner of her eye. She turned and saw a boy with teal hair and reddish eyes that she was sure hadn't been there before. "Where did he come from?" She asked, talking to herself, not meaning to ask the question aloud.
Once he found a spare seat Ike looked over the other students, none he knew, none seemed to acknowledge his presence much less care. He wouldn't find any answers in the students, but perhaps the lesson itself.

---------

Flynn was satisfyed that no one saw, it'd have been a hassle if people knew what he can do. "Rough landing but it all worked out." As close to some people guessed he just wasn't that noticeable, or he had incredible speed. He took his seat next to Ike and smiled at him being friendly. Fylnn love to interact with people, though he was more interested in what different kinds of races there are in the academy, he had never met some many different kinds.
Thaida took a seat as the class was close to beginning, and noticed the teal haired boy sit not too far from her. She looked at him a little closer, as he was of a species she'd never heard of before. What sorts of abilities did he have? Was it possible he had appeared out of nowhere? She didn't realize she was staring until the boy happened to glance her direction. Embarrassed, she looked away, hoping he didn't notice but knowing that he must have.
Akio and Soma clashed as the two men ran to each other, "you have one objective, survive for 10 seconds" Akio said as he suddenly appeared behind Soma and hits him with a jackhammer like object that appeared from his hand that sent Soma flying, "damn" he said as he stood up receiving massive damage, 5 seconds left as Akio appeared in front of him and sent him flying with a kick, as Soma get launched into the air Akio is flying with wings and two swords in his hands, and in an instant Soma received 6 slashes from the swords. Times up, Soma fell into the ground barely conscious, Akio went beck into the ground and gives Soma a hand behore helpin him to the infirmary, "you passed"
Ike was confused as to who this fellow was that sat next to him, he doubted that the guy knew anything about him and was simply a friendly person. He didn't want to come across rude so he smiled back, maybe this guy could help him? Maybe that girl could have, would it be easier on him to recruit allies to gather more information while he looked as well? "It might be easier to find something if I widened the net...." He spoke aloud, it wasn't meant to be heard just thinking out loud.

---------

Flynn was too lost in thought to notice what Ike was saying, or how deep in thought he looked. His main focus was the other people around him, he wasn't going to just announce to the class that he wanted to get along with everyone...... He'd be considered weird in moments.
The little warmth given of from Ike was unusual, like a small camp-fire/heater, was he doing it on purpose? It made him feel sleepy. But he didn't want to sleep in class it was bad enough he felt eyes on him already, he looked around to find out who was watching him, there was a girl that moved her head around quickly, could it have been her? "Either she spotted something, or I'm more of a looker than I thought..."
Thaida hadn't meant to be rude, she was simply curious. She considered saying something, but each scenario in her head played out worse than the one before so she decided against it. She hadn't quite caught what Ike had said, and she wasn't even sure if he was talking to her, but even if he wasn't it would be less awkward than the unpleasant silence with the teal-haired boy. "Oh sorry were you talking to me? I totally missed what you said." She asked Ike apologetically, leaning in slightly as to hear better.
He didn't think of this before, if he was to find more about what happened with him in the past, wouldn't making friends and such achieve that? More ground would be covered and there might be additional information from somewhere....
After awhile he noticed someone had spoken to him, it was the same girl from earlier, did she need something? "Huh? Oh sorry I was think about something, do your require something from me?" He studied her for a brief moment, could she help him? He didn't want to primarily focus only on his goal, making friends would be key too, perhaps not for raw information or anything about him though...

------------

The girl had started talking to the red head next to him, were they friends? Truely amazing if two different races could become friends, wait were they different races? Flynn didn't want to pry too much, he'd settle for slightly listening in on their conversation.
What if she had seen something, he can't let anyone onto him spies were everywhere..... He'll wait for now, when she's either alone or distracted he'd ask her, if she knows nothing everything will be fine. He can't let his mission end so soon, he needed to stay a secret until he can trust others, or he was ready to strike his targets.
"No, no, I just wasn't sure if you were talking to me." She explained to Ike. Just then the instructor entered the room. He filled up the class talking about policies, rules, and expectations. Thaida was getting the sense that this was typical for classes on the first day of a new year. She tried to pay attention, but found it was difficult not to let her mind wander during the speech. Soon the bell rang and students began to file out of the classroom. Thaida dug her schedule out of her bag, not sure where to go next. Lunch. Of course, how could she have forgotten. She found herself one of the last few out of the class and as she walked into the hall it was already fairly deserted.
Akio and Soma met Veronica on the way to the infirmary, "yo" Akio greeted, "what? I'm late to the classroom" She said with an annoyed face, "help me carry this guy to the infirmary" Akio said as he looked at veronica, "and why?" She asked, "because he's heavy," Akio said in a pause that made Veronica wonder, "your too small" Akio teased with a chuckle, because of that Veronica's tail becomes fuzzy and standing, "I'll help you! Geez"
"Oh no sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you." He wasn't sure what she was talking about, perhaps he though aloud when talking about the net. When the instructor entered Ike listened closely, it hadn't crossed his mind that in might be simply and induction day into the academy, this meant that for the rest of the day he wouldn't learn anything important.
"Well today will be a waste of time." When everyone left he just assume it was either for another lesson or something else.

--------------------

Flynn lost interest in their conversation once he found it was just simply random talk, he was still curious as to whether or not she saw him. After the boring introduction to the whole academy was over and the class dismissed he wondered if it was simply going to be like this all day, it wasn't too bad but first he'll need to corner the girl and see what she knows.
He stood and walked to the back of the room, no one paid him any mind thinking he was simply going to the window or something, though everyone had already left with the exception of a few. He manipulated the space around him until he was out in the deserted hall, thankfully he appeared behind the girl and no one else saw him. "Hello there, is it time for lunch? Do you have a moment to talk?"
hampir setahun yang lalu ErzaScarletXX said…
(is anyone allowed to join??)
hampir setahun yang lalu Kat-chan said…
((Yup))
killer24 commented…
Except humans, they aren't welcome in the academy hahaha.... Unless they're clever) hampir setahun yang lalu
(kk)
Name:Kata Tiyo
Appearance:picture below
Powers:Telekinesis, Mind controlling and fire controlling
Species: demon neko(but she hides her ears and tail)
Bio:Need to know her more
Other:Unknown
 (kk) Name:Kata Tiyo Age:17 Gender:Girl Appearance:picture below Powers:Telekinesis, Mind control
Tiger_gaming commented…
Looks like charl from infinite stratos, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......m hampir setahun yang lalu
ErzaScarletXX commented…
i found this on da internet hampir setahun yang lalu
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Oh k hampir setahun yang lalu
After checking a map of the school, Thaida turned towards the stairwell when all the sudden a voice spoke behind her. It was the real haired boy. She hadn't seen him in the hallway before, she thought curiously. It couldn't be a coincidence he kept popping up out of nowhere. Thaida tried to hide her surprise when we asked her to talk. What could he want? Had catching her staring bothered him that much. Swallowing the discomfort of the situation Thaida acted casually. "Yeah it is and sure, I guess. Can I help you with something?" She asked politely.
Flynn looked at her curiously, there was something off here. He smiled to comfort her, normally one would jump slightly at his sudden appearence out of the blue. "I noticed you eyeing me when I sat down, did I take the seat you wanted so you could sit next to your friend? I'm sorry you should have said, I'd have moved." He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, for now he'd play innocent. She was somewhat suspicious, though it was just a feeling. Perhaps she just had noticed his sudden appearances, that he'd just pop up quickly, rather than his actual ability.

---------------

Ike had heard from a student that it was lunch now, the minor snack on his timetable was good but not enough for the whole day. "I wonder if I can find any branches from the trees around the academy?" It was like he'd clear the area of branches or sticks, he'd never consume a whole tree, people would notice and wood nymphs wouldn't be please. With that decided he left the class room and walked past the two talking, the girl who talked to him earlier and the boy who smiled at him.
Thaida smiled back at him but sensed he didn't come to talk to her because of seating concerns. "Oh no nothing like that." She assured with an awkward, over-cheery laugh. "I'm sorry I-um- I shouldn't have stared that was rude of me." She replied, deciding not to add what she'd seen, or perhaps only imagined. She hoped he might be straightforward now, as she was becoming quite anxious to find out what he wanted.
Kata holds her valuable items in her hands concluding her bags walking up the stairs and about the halls wandering

Kata:Where do I go??

Kata mumbles under her breath
Akio, with the help of Veronica dragged Soma to the infirmary, "he's heavy," Akio said as he sat down in a chair, just outside the infirmary, "your just lazy." Veronica said as she went to the vending machine to get drinks, but she can't reach the top, "painful looking like a middle schooler" Akio said as he became laidback again.
Kata keeps walking while tripping over her feet

Kata:Gah!

Kata fell on her knees hurting them a bit

Kata gets up
Veronica heard kata due to her sensitive ears, "yo ak-" she said but stopped as she saw him sleeping, "geez" she said as she went to where kata is. Then she saw her, "hello, where is your class?" She asked as she looked up to the girl.
Kata looks at Veronica

Kata:I have no idea, I'm actually new here

Kata said getting up holding where she injured her knee
She didn't seem willing to say what she knew, but on the other hand she might not know anything. "Oh don't worry about it, after all who can complain when a cute girl stares at them?" He laughed still acting innocent. "Sorry for making you jump at my sudden appearance, some people just don't notice me until I'm obvious." He wondered if he dropped a small hint like that she might think he had an ability in stealth or something, and she'd be thrown of his trail. "Anyway, I best get going, shouldn't stop a lady from her lunch." He smiled and turned away to begin walking away normally.

----------------

Ike wondered where to go, he'd been walking down the hall for a while now. it's not like he didn't know his way around, the place felt familiar to him. "There should be a door leading outside, I can gather fuel there." His goal for lunch was to gather material and hide somewhere to eat them, he felt that people would think him weird and strange if he just sat normally in the cafeteria. "I need to make friends, that'll help me search."
Kata:well i better get searching heh

Kata walks around into the cafeteria

Kata;uhh sir??
Veronica followed Kata to the cafe, "your hurt, you need to go to the infirmary," She said as she showed the way to the infirmary, "want me to show you?"
Kata;No thank you, I'm perfectly fine
She was quite confused. If popping out of thin air was just one of his abilities, then why was he acting so weird? Thaida had no problem sharing her powers, it wasn't like they were a big secret or anything. So why would he- wait- did he call her cute? Forget about that, Thaida, really? Come on, she scolded herself. And then all of the sudden he was leaving. Her curiosity wasn't going to let that happen. "Wait, I'll walk with you." She blurted out without thinking. Well that was stupid. "I mean, um, would you mind? I seem to have lost Charlotte and I'm kind of new here."
"No, no, girls should mind their own skin," Veronica said putting her hands in her hips, "now lets get that knee fixed," she said as she pushed Kata to the infirmary without pressure.
Kata:But I'm fine!

Kata keeps holding her injured knee

Kata:It may sting but I'm fine okay!
"No, no" Veronica said refusing and kept pushing, "I guarantee that it will be fine" she said continuing, "so don't struggle" she said continuing to push. At the moment inside the infirmary, Soma woke up, "Damn, that Akio is really impossible to beat head-on"Soma said as he tried to sit up, but the doctor stopped him, "your still hurt" the doctor said as Soma noticed he is covered in bandages, "well, Akio did beat the crap outta you, good thing you held on, vuz u coulda died" the doctor said with a chuckle, "please don't joke about it"
Kata endlessly tries to leave

Kata:I'm fine okay! it's just a injured knee okay!
"I decline!" Veronica said as she continued, they are nearing the infirmary and Akio heard Kata waking up he stood up and met them, "what are you doing now, Veronica?" Akio asked in a sleepy grin. "She's hurt" Veronica said stopping. "I see what did the young miss say?" Akio said in a warm aura, but dangerously too warm.
"Huh? You wish to walk with me?" He looked back at her confused, why all of a sudden? Did she already know what he was, did she plan to blackmail him? "I guess it's all right, never really spent lunch with a lovely lady before." He needed to continue to act all innocent, like a normal student perhaps if she had any suspicions of him they might fade.

---------------------------

Ike eventually got to a small clearing just outside the cafe, it was like a simple park area for students to have their lunches outside, or enjoy nature. "This spot will do nicely, not many people and a few trees, bushes and other things that will make good fuel." He only intend to take twigs, branches and sticks, nothing that will upset the forest. It's not like he was shy or anything, he just didn't like people to watch him feed and felt vulnerable while eating. "Hopefully no one will take no notice of me, or find me for that matter." He collect everything he need, for now until he can control his form better he'll have to stick to this method.
"Great." She said, not speaking much for awhile, he seemed shocked by her offer, and she had to admit she felt a but uncomfortable. However, she decided to make a attempt at conversation. "So, what brings you to Raven?" She asked, as they exited the building. Immediately Thaida felt better, warmly embraced by the pleasant auras of the nature around her.
Kata:TRUST ME PLEASE I'M FINE

Kata yells
"Oh you know, normal reasons. Same as some people guess." He hadn't really thought of a good cover right now, hardly anyone had talked to him for to long, he made sure to leave quickly. "Guess I wanted to learn more about different cultures and races." Why does did this girl insist on walking with him, it was certainly suspicious and felt kinda forced too…… Now that he though about it, he never got her name, nor he doubted she knew his. "Oh, I'm Flynn by the way. Forgetting to introduce myself to a girl, hardly polite don't you think?"

----------------------

Once all the wood was in a nice pile in the small clearing he could begin. It was a simple matter fire needed fuel, though he could eat like a normal person it was far easier and simpler to do what felt natural to him. "Time to feed, I hope no one is around." He sat on the pile and slowly let flames engulf him, starting at his hands working up his arms. He wasn't burning, just turning into fire, he can burn because he is fire, in simple turns he's a form of energy. Once he'd finished he had become a fire burning on the pile, if anyone noticed they might think small campfire or some arsonist lit a few sticks on fire. It was peaceful, though right now he could only sense things in at a very close distance unless they are large enough to be felt a bit further away.
Akio karate chopped veronica in the head, "a student is fine, or so she saids, a teacher is not forceful." Akio scolded, "owwww" Veronica whines. "Are you okay? Sorry that my co worker is pushing your safety," Akio apologized as he bowed. "I'm akio, a teacher in this school, and you are?"
Kata;...

Kata looks away

Kata:To admit i didn't think I needed to get into yelling...
Akio then karate chopped Kata, "I asked you a question..." He said as he puts a monotone. "You meanie!" Veronica yelled to Akio, "your fault" He said with a yawn and they started arguing, after a while a bandage covered Soma appeared out of the infirmary. "Yo" he said raising his arm
Kata hits them both enough to make them stop

Kata;Enough please!
With a small pause Akio looked at Kata, then looked at Soma, "she hit me" Akio said. "What are are you a child?!" Soma and Veronica yelled at akio. "But it hu-" Akio said, but stopped by Veronica and Soma both, "sorry young miss, these two caused trouble" Soma said as he carried veronica and Akio away.
Kata face palms endlessly

Kata:it's fine
Name:Tsunata Tiyo
Powers:Wind Controlling and unknown magic
Appearance:Pic Below
Species:Demon neko
Bio:Unknown
Other:He is nothing special just into pikachu and Kata's older brother also a demon neko
 Name:Tsunata Tiyo Age:19 Powers:Wind Controlling and unknown magic Appearance:Pic Below Specie
Kata looks around the room

Kata;hm
She laughed. "I'm Thaida, it's nice to meet you, Flynn. It's pretty amazing isn't it? All the different species here. I've never didn't even know so many existed. I spent most of my time before Raven only around other elves. I couldn't have imagined what it would be like here, the world seems so much bigger now, you know?" She realized she was gushing a little and blushing slightly cleared her throat. "Um, how about you? What was life like for you before you came here? Unless you don't want to talk about it, then that's totally fine, I'm not like forcing or anything so, um, yeah- don't feel like, uh, you have to or anything." She suddenly blurted out as she remembered many students here had very troubled pasts. Why did she have to be such an idiot!?
"Are you two idiots?" Soma said scolding the two teachers. "Yeah, yeah I'm sorry" Akio and Veronica said and unison. "I woke up and this is what I get" Soma said in a facepalm, "by the way, you passed" Akio said, he then noticed Soma's eyes light up. "At least my hardwork is not wasted"