Mainkan peranan rawak The Manor (OPEN) [Genre: Horror/Mystery]

carlie445 posted on Feb 05, 2016 at 04:38PM
Well, here goes. Note this is MENT to be a subtle Black Butler-esc set-up, and yes, there is going to be references. BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE S BLACK BUTLER ROLEPLAY.

On the very outskirts of London, farther than the large manor of the long deceased young earl, lies a foreclosed mansion near double in size built underground than the expansive visible areas on the surface. Nobody has seemingly lived in this home since 1889, with the passing of the then resident, Madam Forche. The butler, Felix Anderson (Played by Me), had gone missing the same day, and is presumed dead by today. A small group choose to enter the fenced off manor to possibly see what is really underneath that carpeted floors and imported fleece tapestries. However, all is not what it seems...

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN AT ANY POINT! We would probably eventually need a Madam Forche, and some people to be the people who sneak in.
 Well, here goes. Note this is MENT to be a subtle Black Butler-esc set-up, and yes, there is going to

Mainkan peranan rawak 129 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 129

hampir setahun yang lalu Firebird06721 said…
Claire would've been shocked when Ashe hugged her, but it took her a moment to be able to process it all. His embrace did help to calm her down. As her breathing slowed, she pulled away and gave him a bit of a confused look. But then out of the corner of her eye. She very cautiously picked it back up, and when she realized the message had changed she wanted to panic again. Her hand flew over her mouth in horror. "Oh my god. Oh my god, how is this-this can't be..." She studdered trying to make sense of it all.
hampir setahun yang lalu Tiger_gaming said…
Ashe tookthe letter from her hand and patted her head, "calm down." He simply said as he read the letter,"all happening? What is?" Questions invaded ashe's head. After a while he noticed that he's patting claire on the head as he processed anything in the letter removing his hand "sorry, I got too close" ashe said jokingly in order to see her smile.
hampir setahun yang lalu carlie445 said…
The rain stopped, and Felix was across the street, talking with someone who looked awfully like the gardener. He was wearing very formal attire, per the norm, while the gardener was wearing his usual uniform. The two were probably discussing the arrangements for the memorial tonight.
Despite the situation, Claire found herself blushing at Ashes joke, a small smile crossing her lips. But suddenly it vanished as the unsettling situation sank in again. "Wait do we do?" She asked him, her voice shaking.
"Uhm...excuse me miss...?" An unknown person tapped Claire's shoulder, their voice a bit shaken.
Claire freaked out when the stranger tapped her on the shoulder she gasped and whipped around. "Oh I'm so sorry!" She said, forcing a laugh. "I don't know why I'm so jumpy. How may I help you?"
It was a young boy, wearing a school uniform, even though it was early fall and the school were all let out. He looked about 13-ish. "I'm a bit lost...I was staying with someone, but I can't find him..do you know where the police station is?" His voice was kinda innocent, even for a 13-year-old.
"Of course it's just down the street. I'll take you there. Ashe? Would you mind? It'll only be a moment?" She felt bad interrupting a crucial discussion, and maybe the fact that a creepy butler back from the dead might have his mind set on getting the two of them to his murdered mistress' estate should've taken top priorit, but she couldn't send the poor boy out on his own.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
"I'll go with you" ashe said as he took out money fom his pocket and paid the waitress. "Lets go" he said opening the door and going outside.
"Thank you." She said. Claire hated to admit it but she didn't like the idea of walking outside alone. As the three began to approach the police station, Claire began to talk to the boy. "I'm Claire." she said introducing herself, "Who might you be?"
"Uhm...I'm Bec..." He was kinda nervous, walking with strangers...
"I hope you're able to find who you're looking for, Bec." I say as I walk with him and Ashe into the station.
He smiled up at the much taller woman, letting go and leaving something in her hand as he walked to the police officer wearing muddy shoes. The two conversed for a bit.
Ashe waited outside the station eaing a cupcake, "whats thaking them so long?" He asked himelf while looking at the watch.
The power suddenly died throughout the city, leaving everything and one in pitch-black darkness. The little boy slipped away quickly and ran out into the town. Birds then flooded the streets and lifted the child into the air, carrying him away.
Claire was shocked when she realized the boy had slipped something into to hand as he left, and although she hoped in was simply paranoia, she had a strange ominous feeling about it. However, before she could get so much as a glance at it, the entire city went black. Along with almost all of the crowd Claire screamed in shock and confusion. It was awfully late, making it so dark you could barely see your hand in front of your face. And the darkness just stretched on. Suddenly the station, and the entire city at that, was swept into complete pandemonium. People rushed blindly every which way trying to reconnect with friends and family members they were with, trying to find light, trying to make sense of the sudden power loss. Standing right near the door way, Claire was nearly getting trampled. She clutched onto the object in her hand with an unbreakable grip, desperate not to lose it in the chaotic crowd. "Ashe!!" She screamed though she knew it was probably in vain. It was doubtful he could hear above the crowd. "Ashe!!!" She cried again, louder.
Ashe quickly found his was to claire holding her hand, "are you okay?" He asked quickly the moment he held her hand through the large crowd.
The only light within reason was a lantern in the Forche mansion. Only a few dumb souls went over there, about 1 or 2...but, nobody has supposedly been there for years! They all knew Felix was still probably dead...but who cares!?
"Yes," she said giving a sigh of relief as he pulled her out from the crowd in the doorway, "Yes, I'm fine." Then she realized how tightly she was still gripping the object in her hand. "The boy, Bec, he gave me something right before the power went out." She she shifted it around it her palm, trying to see if she could tell anything about it.
"What did he gave you?" Ashe said gasping for air, and looking around the dark he saw the lantern, "best for her not to see that" he said to himself as he faced the way that counter the lantern, "so then... what did he gave you?" He asked again
It was a small necklace actually, with a dog whistle on it. The was old rumors amount tourists that the dead would come back as partial wolves, and a dog-whistle was the best way to tell. Heh, tourists...
She felt the object trying to determine what it might be. "I think it's...a dog whistle maybe?" She said, but she doubted herself as that didn't make much sense. What had though lately? First the strange man claiming to be Felix. Then the mysterious blackout, and now the whistle. She felt what she thought must be the mouth piece and brought it up to her lips, intending to blow through it, but then she hesitated. Something about it gave her a bad feeling. She lowered it, hanging it around her neck instead.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
"Oh my, there you are." It was Felix, holding a lantern, his skin scratched up as if he fought off a few wolves. He walked up to them, but not too close to seem threatening. "I was worried about you two..with all the animals running amuck..."
Claire stepped back as the stranger claiming to be Felix approached. "Don't come any closer." She warned him.
Stepping in front of claire, "what happend to you?" He simply asked not showing any sign of fear, he is still suspicious to the butler but he need answers.
"Ah, wolves again." They've been bothering me recently." He slightly smiled.
"Wolves?" Claire said, another strange answer from the very strange man, she thought.
"What wolves, actually" ashe asked again while being cautious on what he said, then he observed around to see if the "wolves" that the butler speaks of is around.
"You haven't heard? There's some old wolf's den near the manor, they often come over and bother me." He sighed and shook his head "It is quite the annoyance.."
"What a bother that must be." Claire said, "Unfortunately, we really must be going, I hope that they don't give you any more trouble, sir." She said taking Ashe's hand intending to leave before the man could pull any tricks.
He sighed "I....understand. I'll just, leave." He was a bit upset that they didn't trust him. Did he seem threatening? Was it not the truth? Nonetheless, he walked away, carrying the only source of light with him...
Even though Ashe pitied felix he is still suspicious, "I doubt that he won't show up anytime soon" ashe said to himself as claire pulled him.
There was a low growl from a nearby alleyway. No, 5 low growls? Possibly a brace or three? No matter, something was targeting them, that's certain. And the only one with a possible weapon was the one who was walking away.
((Sorry guys my account's been glitching and I haven't been able to post))

"Ashe...." Claire said as she heard something, some, animal, no animals, growling. Wolves. The wolves Felix was talking about. Especially in the dark there was no way they could survive an attack.
(Same here.)

Felix glanced back at the others, and blew a train whistle twice. A few other whistles came from down the way. He did it again and the whistles were now closer when it responded.
(Thats a glitch???)

"I know" ashe said as he made Claire go behind him, then he heard felix blowing the whistle, "is that, a train whistle?" He asked as he stepped back as the growls came nearer, "think, anything that can be used as a weapon" he said to himself as he looks around with his eye.
"Show-time, boys." He muttered under his breath. As if on cue, a flash of lightning lit up the alleyway, showing a group of people standing behind the animals. It was at this point that Felix had began to walk away again.
The wolves slunk closer growling, ready for attack. It was still pitch black, but as they approached Claire snapped into action, her fingers finding the dog whistle around her neck. She blew into it as loudly as she could, the sound too loud for her to even hear. But the wolves heard it. They shrank back a little whimpering, and she blew into it again, and again.
An unknown voice yelled from the alley "BAD!" The wolves than ran off down the alley. Felix turned back and smiled at the group, no longer walking away from them, but twards them. "Perhaps NOW you would follow me?" He said with a sly tone.
As the wolves run away Ashe sighed, "safe at last" he said as he sighed. Then the men started to walk towards them both, after hearing what Felix said he still remained on his guard
"Tsk tsk tsk, doubting me again I see. Well, I'd be mortified if the troop came back with the wolves again. Oh well, better safe alone on the streets in the dark than with an old friend in a safe, lit mansion. Well, stop me if you change your mind." He then started to leave again.
Claire looked at Felix, confused as to what she should do. Was this old creep for dangerous than everything they could encounter here...quite possibly. It would take a lot more than the promise of safety to follow him into that freaky old mansion. "Ashe? What do we do?" She asked, hoping he'd have an idea.
There seemed to be an odd gust of wind following him, but it was almost like a whisper. Only a few certain words could be made out, such as "Follow" and "Murderer."
"I have no idea" Ashe said with a nervous laugh. He then hear the whispers, "creepy." He said silently.
(I'm siiick ;-;)

He stopped for a moment. "Hey! You two! Cut it out!" The whispers stopped and he sighed "I've told you a thousand times to cut out those damn lies..." He rolled his eyes and kept walking.
hampir setahun yang lalu ErzaScarletXX said…
Is it to late to join?
anyways

Name:Sikya Zityo

Personality:She may seem normal but cross turns with her will be a dead end,she has been taking on her fathers side of the paranormal for years, after her father died at 43 so did her mother but at 35, she has been looking around for years for paranormal activity, right after she heard of the death of Felix she decided to investigate

Strength:Being known as the best photographer she is also known as a town maid, protecting London from paranormal ghosts and spirits, after known from her father Kaiji Zityo dying from getting stabbed in the heart also she loves death, brutal things, blood and many others

Weaknesses:Unknown till you know her more

Others:Unknown
 Is it to late to join? anyways Name:Sikya Zityo Age:17 Personality:She may seem normal but
Felix continued walking, the fog setting in thicker as he went on. When he was out of sight, an odd flute tune was played, almost like the tune of the fabled Pied Piper himself. Sure enough, like the Piper, children in a dazed state passed them on the sidewalk, following the source of the sound.
Sikya walks around in the dark holding her camera

Sikya:Nothing here...

Sikaya frowns walking through the darkness

as she turned left she sees a thick chunk of fog she starts walking towards the fog

Sikaya:a chunk of fog out of no where?

Sikaya starts hearing the flute
A few children walked past Sikya, towards the source of the sound. And that source was moving to the mansion, the fog lifting as the unknown player moved closer and closer...his tail-coat being visible in the lightened fog.
Sikya:Finally...my father will be proud..

Sikya mumbles as her eyes go souless