HOW TO PLAY ....
easy answer 1 correctly get 1 prop get 2 right get 2 pujian etc if anda can answer as much as anda want but if anda get them wrong and none right anda get 1 prop for trying here anda goooooo!
The Harder Riddles
1. What row of numbers comes seterusnya in this series?
2. A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence anda to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence anda to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
3. anda have a barrel of oil, and anda need to measure out just one gallon. How do anda do this if anda only have a three-gallon container and a five-gallon container?
4. If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would anda have to pull out in the dark to be sure anda had a matching pair?
5. What is broken every time it's spoken?
6. How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, atau any of them dying?
7. Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?
Short Hard Riddles
8. What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after anda take away four of its five letters?
9. If I say "Everything I tell anda is a lie," am I telling anda the truth atau a lie?
10. What work can a painter never quite finish?
11. Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after killing dozens of people?
12. Why wasn't John able to take a foto of his mother with curlers?
13. If there are three cups of sugar and anda take one away, how many do anda have?
14. What has a mouth but can't chew?
15. How many letters are in the alphabet?
16. What gets wetter and wetter the lebih it dries?
17. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
18. Makanan can help me survive, b
nikaitla posted hampir setahun yang lalu
next question »