calm down! if u XDRoxeluvsHp knows the number 2 EM.u cough afterwards? if u did,ur going 2 have 2 go 2 the emergancy room! calm down! stop worrying,cause if u do it,then u'll get really worried! get ur parents and ask them! when did it happen?
well it really depends on how much. if u had enough it could be fatal but if its just a little then probably not. ask a parent atau some1. Fanpop isnt gonna b much help. if u dont feel really weird atau anything then ur probably fine. if ur stomach starts feeling really strange in a bad way, then get help.
okay okay your gonna be okay if anda tell your mum dad Fanpop and poison control whatever thast is .its okay ive swallowed worse my mums an artist and i have swallowed her turpentine its a chemical for oil paintings i think and its poisonus but if youve only had a little bit then anda will be fine (im talking about the hai r not the turps)