Realization. Even though it may seem impossible, the truth is, nothing is impossible. If anda keep thinking it's impossible, then it will be. Have faith
Analyze the situation. Create a senarai of "pros" and "cons" to help anda better understand why you're seeking Cinta atau acceptance from this person.
Don't worry about things anda can't help. Acknowledge the impossibility as something that is totally out of your hands (ex: marriage, age, sexuality, hang-ups) and know that if something is meant to be, it will be.
Don't take it personally. Perceiving the situation as a personal attack, is not advised. There is no point sejak contemplating why. In fact, it may create a mysterious attraction to them therefore prolonging infatuation, not to mention causing anda a world of pain.
Plan wisely. Set aside a time for any duration. sejak reflecting, not brooding, anda gain insight for your seterusnya possible crush.
Admit anda have a crush. Allow yourself to feel it. If anda don't, anda are at risk for "Romeo and Juliet Syndrome". The forbidden Cinta possibility becomes lebih attractive.
Don't dwell. Instead, go out and make new friends, atau hang out with the old, But never be mean about them! It will only get back to them and then anda will have Lost a friend.
alih on. Remember that it's not the end of the world. Someone else may share your feelings, but this specific person just wasn't the right one. Just remember that its a crush-no matter how strong.
Mesmerizing. When anda start remembering good times anda had with your crush, immediately find something else to focus your energy and time on. Don't allow yourself to wallow in self pity for too long.
Be honest. Tell them how anda feel. If anda find out that he atau she doesn't have any feelings for you, it will be easier for anda to get over it.
Avoid anger. They didn't do anything wrong and getting angry is just going to push them further away and destroy your friendship. Come to terms with the fact that it isn't their fault they aren't attracted to anda that way. This is hard, but a few tears (or a few buckets of tears), a few chick-flicks and treats and a few peppy songs anda can dance to will keep anda on your feet.
Keep in mind, if anda are madly and hopelessly in love/lust, be patient. Don't be too clingy, but continue on as normal, being your wonderful self and tunjuk him/her how awesome anda are. He/She might just realize one hari that they have been blind this whole time and confess their love; after all, Cinta is just friendship on fire.
Understand that if all else fails, think about how devastated anda would be if the two of anda started dating/getting serious and then broke up. Think of that when anda get that feeling. Keep in mind how important your friendship is.
It's not healthy to keep hoping they will one hari feel the same. Try to emancipate yourself from them for a while so that anda can rid yourself of your feelings for them, because if anda don't, the time anda spend around them will be tense and bittersweet.
Avoid thinking about them. You'll only feel worse if anda do. Meet new people, talk to your friends.
Instead of fantasizing about how great things could be with your crush, pick someone else. Imagine how great things would be with them. You've probably been doing this with your crush for so long that imagining being in a relationship with someone new might be the breath of fresh air anda need to get the ball rolling on getting over him/her.
Maintain some type of distance. While being close to someone may stir emotions, avoiding someone who is regularly seen definitely will. If the person is close, either request "space" atau continue normal activities. If the person is not, keep a distance, but not a "duck-and-cover" type of avoidance.
Spend time with the person. anda will see their negative qualities, which will be beyond what anda can menanggung, bear if you're not meant to be.
Look at them closely. Find the physical flaws. And then think... "He/She's not that hot! What am I thinking?!" And find someone that anda can get, and still be Friends with your crush.
Stop fantasizing about them! They aren't important. They don't define who anda are, that's your job.
Remember that this person is not the end of the world. Someone else may feel the way anda do about YOU. Just remember that its a crush--no matter how strong.
Focus on the trait of theirs that is your least favorite. That means, if he is so perverted and anda don't like it, atau if she is self-centered and anda can't stand it, focus. It will allow anda to see him/her as what he/she is, as well as get anda over him/her.
When anda start remembering a good time anda had with your crush, convince yourself it wasn't all that great sejak remembering a much better time anda experienced with someone else.
Ask yourself a reason why anda want to get over it. Are anda married/in another relationship? If so, it's easier to prioritize if anda think it through.
Try to minimize contact with your crush.
Focus on your other interests.
Go to the gym and work out. Get your mind off of it and feel better about yourself.
Find comic relief. See the humorous side to things, read comic buku atau deep thoughts before anda go to bed.
Make an exciting change to make yourself feel sexy. Treat your self to a hair-cut, atau a new outfit. Make yourself feel confident.
menyeberang, cross out atau erase his/her name anywhere anda might have written it (e.g your notebook, your textbook, the dinding of your bedroom, etc.)
Avoid all eye contact with them and try not to look longingly at his/her nose. You'll be lebih likely to get over the crush if anda aren't always staring at him/her.
Act a bit lebih unpleasant around them than your usual temperament. They may act unpleasant back and won't seem as attractive to you, but be warned, anda may lose out on a relationship with another person if anda are too mean.
anda know anda will see this person again. They are your best friend and anda don't want to lose them. Try to your time with them and start spending time with other people (namely ones of the sex anda are attracted to). Start dating and don't feel obligated to your best friend, they're not dating you.
Learn from the experience and come out stronger.
Accept! Always remember that the toughest part will be to observe your best friend be normal around anda while anda could struggle to do so. There is no way around it but to accept that everything cannot possibly be reciprocated.
Try falling out of love/lust. Make lists of all the things that go against being attracted to him/her - Cinta is blind, try to voluntarily open your eyes.
Don't let them see how upset anda are. If they know, it'll only make them feel bad and they might start avoiding you. Act like nothing happened and maybe mention another person anda think is hot. If they start liking anda back, then that's great. Hope it all works out. If they don't, then just keep this up until anda find someone else.
Consider the possibility of letting them see anda with someone else. Act nicely. Sometimes people don't realize what they could have had until the opportunity is gone. If they don't start liking anda back at this point, it's really time to stop crushing on them and meet new people.
Remember that if they liked anda but changed their minds at the last minute, anda shouldn't get angry atau blame things on them. Your friendship should be strong enough to not let something like that keep a good thing down.
Accept it. Whether your window of opportunity came and went, atau they're just not into you, acknowledge the reality of the situation. Tell yourself the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
alih on. Make a promise to yourself to get over it. If you're Membaca this article, you're ready to take this step, so just do it.
Reassure yourself. Look in the mirror every morning, smile, and tell yourself, "You're worth it." Really mean it. anda didn't do anything wrong, and right now there's someone else out there for you. And it always helps to remind yourself that they are the ones that are going to be missing out on you.
Maintain your decision. If anda find yourself slipping, remember the promise anda made to yourself.
Associate. If and when anda catch yourself thinking about your crush, pick out something about them that anda dislike, and focus on it. Be honest. anda may have built a Fantasi of them in your head, but in reality they're not as great.
Distract yourself. Go out with your Friends and have fun. Meet new people. Find a tunjuk atau a game to immerse yourself in. Keep yourself busy and happy.
Take care of yourself. Keep well-groomed and put on your best clothes. It will do wonders for your self-esteem. Remember step three.
Find someone else. It can be difficult to get over someone if you're sitting there alone on Friday nights. Instead, call up that girl/guy anda have History class with who always smiles at you.
Live life. You're a great person and he/she was a fool not to see that. Before anda know it you'll be back on track.
Get it out. A good cry always helps. just let your feelings pour out and before anda know it. He/She will be just a thing of the past.
If anda can not get over it try to do the stuff anda Cinta like video games tv Membaca atau whatever. Think about upcoming events that will make anda happy. This may seem weird but it works 91 percent of the time
• Really focus on trying to find another boy/girl that you're interested in. It's hard to stop loving him/her when they're the only one anda see. But don't neglect your best friend.
• If anda are upset after finding out they don't like you, talk to someone anda trust, like a friend atau counselor, about how anda feel. Tell them how you're hurt and ask for advice. Holding things in makes anda depressed, and that can make everything much worse.
• Tell him/her as soon as possible that anda have feelings for them. Waiting only makes it worse. It's not fair to anda to have to keep it in, and anda can't get over them until anda know they don't feel the same way. It'll get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. And who knows? They may even confess to liking anda back!
• Still be Friends with them. It's not fun to lose a friend because of a problem in a relationship and it's even harder with a best friend. Once anda do get over them, you'll be glad anda guys are still friends.
• Since they are your best friend anda probably see them everyday at school so try to just kind of be yourself and act normal. It is hard but if he/she is your best friend then anda were probably a little lebih comfortable around him/her to begin with so just act normal and don't try to impress him/her atau make them like anda back. It does not work!
• Try not to tell your Friends about it because they will only tell everyone else and it will get to him/her and make them feel very uncomfortable. It only makes it worse.
• Some songs might make anda feel sad, but listening to others like, "Teardrops On My Guitar" sejak Taylor pantas, swift might make anda accept the concept that your crush might not like you.
• Do nott listen to Cinta songs atau slow songs. It can cause anda to become desperate.
• Make sure you're over them when you're not around them AND when anda are. Sometimes you'll find that anda have gotten over them during a time apart, but the saat they come up to you, anda fall for them again.
• Don't tell them anda Cinta them if anda know for sure that they only want to be friends. This could damage the friendship.
• Don't overindulge on treats. anda will feel even lebih depressed in the morning.
• Whatever anda do, do not cut contact with the person. Because they aren't in Cinta with you, when anda avoid them they will eventually just hang out with other people, causing a rift between anda two. This can be hard to fix and can ruin any hopes of being close Friends again.
• Try to be thankful for the wonderful friendship anda have, always wanting lebih could destroy your friendship.
• Don't try to change yourself to become what anda think is attractive to the other person - they will only see anda as fake and insecure, a person who is not fun to be with, even as friends!
• Don't attempt to make them jealous - if they really only see anda as a friend, Ciuman another guy/girl in front of them won't really affect them, and you'll just end up feeling regretful and disappointed with yourself later.
• If anda do tell them, don't automatically assume how they're going to react. This sometimes makes anda seem extremely foolish. If you're good enough friends, this might not affect your relationship as much as anda think.
• Delete their phone number.
• Did anda have a certain route in the hallway that anda took to class where anda ran into your crush? atau maybe it was a hangout that anda always saw him/her. Attempt to avoid these places because the lebih anda don't see your crush the easier it will be to get over them!
• You have to remember that your crush for a boy/girl will just come and go. And if anda kept thinking about him/her, just say this to yourself "There is not only one but many fishes in the water."
• If your crush doesn't like anda for who anda are, well, all I can say is that he/she will "REGRET" someday.
• Listen to inspiring songs like, "Forget You" sejak Cee Lo Green.
• Try not to get too depressed. It will be hard, but remember that life keeps going and it's better to go at the same speed.
• Don't stay alone for too long, you'll get bored and start thinking of the person.
• Don't keep thinking of the person. The lebih anda think about them, the lebih likely anda are to stay attached to them.
• Don't become bitter! Just because the person doesn't like anda in that way doesn't mean anda can be unfriendly towards them. Don't let your pride get wounded! Sometimes people just aren't right for one another! It says nothing about who anda are.
• Don't let your self-esteem drop. anda are still a wonderful person who deserves to be loved; this just wasn't the one who could Cinta anda in that way. anda will find many though who can. So keep faith in yourself!
• Don't break down atau tunjuk aggression if the person tells anda he/she is in a relationship with someone.
• Don't demand the person about ending a relationship with a significant other.
• Don't jump into another serious relationship too soon. tarikh for fun, tarikh someone anda normally wouldn't have been interested in, have some fun as a single person. Seeing that there are plenty of people out there who want to be with anda will help anda alih on and feel better about yourself.
• Don't do anything outright mean atau embarrassing. The goal is to get over your crush, not make your neighbor's life a living nightmare, atau to lose out on other potential relationships.
• Do not become rude atau disrespectful around them. Treat them like a normal human being.
• If the two of anda are Friends on MySpace atau a similar site, consider taking them off your buddy senarai atau at least removing your subscription to them. When anda see a bulletin they've telah diposkan atau a blog they wrote, just skip past it.
• Don't talk to them when you're under the influence of alcohol. anda will say something anda regret.
• Remember not to gossip atau talk bad about them behind their back, because it will come back to haunt you.