Things You'll Need:
A handle (1.75 liters, about a half gallon) of vodka per bag of Skittles
A large bag of Skittles Kandi (the "movie size" bag)
Each handle of vodka (1.75 liters, about a half gallon) requires a large bag worth of Skittles, so if anda plan on doing only one flavor for a flavorful vodka, you'll have to buy 5 large bags of Skittles.
Coffee filter atau extremely clean t-shirt
Large funnel atau strainer to hold filter
1. Separate the Warna of Skittles that anda want to flavor the vodka with. Many people choose to leave out the green, which is kapur, limau nipis if anda are using original Skittles, and purple, which is anggur in the original style, as they can create a weird taste combination atau a less than appealing color for the final product. However, anda can put them in if anda want. If anda don't mind mixed flavours, anda can just skip this step.
2. Add six Skittles to 25ml of vodka. Keep swirling the mixture until the Skittles are almost completely dissolved. Note that the ratio of Skittles to vodka varies from recipe to recipe. anda should experiment to find your preferred mix before making larger bottles.
3. Filter out the remaining Skittle "insides". With single servings like this, anda can decide which flavor(s) anda like best and proceed to making bottles, if anda desire.
1. Pour out some vodka from a bottle to make room for Skittles.
2. Separate the Skittles sejak colour.
3. Add the Skittles (20-25 per 350 mL).
4. Let the mixture sit for a hari atau two. Shake occasionally so the flavour mixes well.
5. Strain out the Skittles using a filter, such as a paper coffee filter atau a clean t-shirt.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
Bottles (Method 2)
1. Separate the colours from 5 bags of 200g Skittles.
2. Using 5 x 70cl bottles, pour 30cl of vodka into a jug and fill each bottle with skittles.
3. Place bottles in your Dish washer and put on an intensive cycle.
4. 1/3 of the way through the cycle shake all bottles vigorously.
5. 2/3 of the way through the cycle shake all bottles vigorously.
6. Once the cycle has finished, shake all bottles vigorously and then place in the freezer for 2 hours.
7. Once the vodka is cold, it should be syrupy so take a sieve, line it with Kitchen-Roll atau a coffee filter, place above a large jug and pour your vodka through slowly.
8. Once the first bottle has been filtered, wash out the bottle and pour your skittles vodka back in.
9. Repeat the above two steps for all bottles, ensuring everything is cleaned between uses to prevent colour contamination.
10. Place all of the bottles in the freezer until anda are ready to drink. Don't worry, the vodka won't freeze.
Another approach is to buy five bottles of vodka and five bags of Skittles. Then separate the Kandi and use one flavour for each bottle. (Or get four bottles and an empty, to allow room for the skittles.)
If anda want to make it lebih quickly, cut the skittles in half before putting them into vodka. Shake every 15 minutes. They'll dissolve in an jam instead of a day. atau anda could just scoop them out when the colour dissolves.
The kapur, limau nipis green Skittles add a sourness to the drink, so if anda want one that's sweet, leave the green ones out and add them to their own bottle for a masam kapur, limau nipis vodka.
If using a t-shirt to strain, be sure fabric softener atau a dryer sheet had not been used with it, lest anda get some extra (unwanted) flavouring.
Start with small amount of vodka and Skittles at first to experiment which combination of taste Suits anda best. anda can carry this out with larger amount of vodka and Skittles once anda have decided that anda enjoy the taste.
Drink responsibly. Never drink and drive. Know your limits, and do not drink to the extent of intoxication.
Do not drink if underage in your country.
Skittles and Vodka